stupid WRK2211 black toyota vios!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i'm worried if someday those crazy fella just simply bump/hit who did "HOGGING" the road...there u goes accident...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I disagree that ppl tailgates is actually because of those ppl who love hogging the roads...you can do it in a proper way by flashing high beam to them to ask to give way which i think is more polite by doing it this way...rather than tailgating and causing unnecessary accidents.

Always best to keep a safe distance from other cars on the road to prevent silly accidents..

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
I disagree that ppl tailgates is actually because of those ppl who love hogging the roads...you can do it in a proper way by flashing high beam to them to ask to give way which i think is more polite by doing it this way...rather than tailgating and causing unnecessary accidents.

Always best to keep a safe distance from other cars on the road to prevent silly accidents..
that's very true. but most of the time they are either oblivious to their surroundings or couldn't care less about who's behind them. hence the "tailgater" would get agitated and resort to tailgating even more.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
that's very true. but most of the time they are either oblivious to their surroundings or couldn't care less about who's behind them. hence the "tailgater" would get agitated and resort to tailgating even more.
Without them, this country will not be Malaysia. :rofl:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
ekcerly,all dis is down 2 road etiquette ler.....regardless of hiway,super hiway or just plain trunk roads even.....just learn 2 b patience n give way IF you r indeed slower thn d oncoming vehicle....wether d fella is following speed limit or not,v just do our part....just d other otw 2 work,i was testing an E240 V6 Benz...already clocking 140km/h on a 90km/h stretch n yes,i was on d right lane....but thn came dis Optima flying n catching up.....i just moved 2 d left n let it b ler.....
but besides road hogging,1 more thg i HATE d most abt driving in M'sia is vehicles coming out of a junction just b4 ur gonna arrive thn they DON'T blardy speed up 2 join d traffic!
any1 1na open a new thread or is der 1 oredy?hahahahaha

Last edited:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
akuma....come out from junction into yr road then 50metres down the road still havent reach 30km/h...100metres down the road only pass 40km/h? can classify as idiot driver...

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
arturo,
sumthg liddat lor....d best part is whn u finally got d chance 2 overtake them confirm u'll glance n c who is d idiot,right?fuwahh..usually their cock stare more power thn mine 1 ler....
wait lar..i receive my H1 Hummer dis Xmas thn all dis idiots better watch out!hahahahha

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
yah very true. but if u got hummer oso same thing..still need to brake n wait behind the feller while going 0-100 in 1 hour. :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
but becos of this Malaysia become "infamous"...
But there are certain things that these ppl which makes Malaysia not only famous for their varieties of food and tourist areas but also some other things that made Malaysia even more famous...

This is an example...

Last edited:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
arturo,
no lor...IF i got my Hummer,y wait?ram only lar!hahahah..but it must b d H1 Hummer lar..H2/3 kenot lar.....

Supra Fanatics,
errr..pardon my slowness but wat m i supposed 2 c @ d pic ar?

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
akuma...if H1 scared the opposite side car oso kena ram cos some roads here so small hahahaha

SF...yaloh...i dun understand the pic leh....

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
best way is just ignore them.. as long as u follow the speed limit u hv the right to stay on right lane aka fast lane.. :driver:
they wanna break the rules & speeding let them be.. show off @ public traffic ? :hmmmm:
This topic will never end..
The term FAST LANE you're referring to is actually an OVERTAKING LANE.. There's no fast lane here in Malaysia!! So doesn't matter at what speed you're going, if there's another vehicle behind which is faster, u gotta give way homey! Me entiendes?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hmm...just part of something to represent our country ppl...

That photo was taken in our famous train station. As you can see, all the bulls there are waiting to rush into the train that arrives. No queues at all.

Btw, even if u r driving a hummer Akuma, is just too costly to use it to rammed those idiots of the road...might as well get this ride...

I call it, Idioterminator..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys. Good Day.
Desperately need help.
PLS LOCATE my car TOYOTA CALDINA GT-FOUR SILVER WQB 1124.

I sold the car 18 month ago but no name transfer done and the bank is gonna filed me as NPL.
Sold thru Used Car Dealer EOA Automobile. The company now defunct/pending police...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience