Stupid shell con my 1 cent...

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

Penghanyut said:
whether u like it or not...try removing credit card service from your station then analyze your profit made. short and simple. if u bitch about earning less RM5k to RM10k a month, i'd be more than happy to take over your station anytime. so in the end of the day, credit card users still GIVE YOU PROFIT. and not making u LOSE MONEY. if u think u are doing us,credit card users, a big favour, well...u can stop that service. u are not having the ONE AND ONLY shell station. u can let us know which station u have so that we wont go to your station and make u "lose RM5k to RM10k a month".

p/s - i never bitch about paying more RM0.01 before. i've even drove away with RM1.xx left in the pump cos fuel is already flowing out and i paid using cash back then. didnt know about getting a refund. well i take it as my mistake cos didnt bother to ask.

u are saying this becuase u found a new way in making more money...but if u got the chance to own a petrol station just for a year then u know what iam talking about....

and blader....i dun bitch about this 1% if we "the petrol station owner bitch about this thing simple...we close the card acceptance all over malaysia" and i ask u now....what u can do about it????....at the end of the day ur car need petrol for it to run.....so what choice do u have??? dun tell me u gonna buy petrol in tesco/giant or makro....

and i didnt say that the user of credit card have no rights to complain about problem....BUT WHAT IAM SAYING in my previous post i stated that for the consumers to UNDERSTAND about whats happening....and respect US....dun use unnessesary words like STUPID and etc.....how to u feel when consumers fuck u by the service that u given???...

and blader since u challenge me to mention my petrol station so that u guys cant come...i will glady mention both of my station....

1 in ss19 Subang Jaya
1 In Jalan Klang lama beside NPE hiway

and penghanyut...if u want to meet me there oso can....we lepak together la and U can see how are we dealing with SOME customers every fucking day...i will even belanja u a drink....

and MY POINT in whole my reply was not for the 1% i ASK FOR....Iam asking for customers to UNDERSTAND some situation and the main thing is that "SHIT HAPPENS" if u dun understand what this means i explain it to u....this means that errors/mistake happens since we are only HUMANS and working with MACHINES....understand??...if u dun pls tell me so i can explain it to u in details..........as for the topic starter....in the first place this thing happen to him...how do i as a manager or the petrol station know about whether his telling the truth or his lying????...maybe 1 cents MY PETROL station can accept....what if RM 10???....per customer we talking about here.....and involving this business for 20 YEARS edi really show u how many jokers are there in this world....

GET MY POINT??? if u still dun get it maybe u can PM me and we meet at my petrol station and i explain the whole thing again and again until u understand....

and like what prozac points...

why consumer dun complain when fast food outlet charge tax to customers???...why they can do it why we cant????....at least for food u have other choices.....u think petrol u got choice meh???...petronas/shell/esso/mobil/bp/projet all close their credit card acceptance for just 1 month u all go choice meh???....u still have to use petrol right???...

and for me if a person doesnt feel somthing about money that they lost because of other ppl that they know they deserve in a business he is not human then....everybody brags about money dude

and i did mention altought u using credit card or cash u still have the rights to complains....i even included the URL www.shell.com.my customer service links is there....

but pls beofre u do complain...pls undertsand other ppl situation if they explain...like for this steward case also even tought the pump attendace said "tak tahu" for me thats is already the answer...hes not a person that jaga the transaction that goes in and out and the pump attendance already go to the pump that he pump petrol and see there's nothing wrong...which means its might be Machines errors....

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

and penghayut....no offence.....but since u ask me to mention my parents petrol station for u not to come there...i as the sons of the dealer altought i have no rights to say this "I dont want u" as my customer...at least MOST of the Regular customers that came to my petrol station most of them know how to respect other people.....and with MY parents being an A class dealers for many years already....do u think we supply a bad service to the customers that are nice and respect US??

and being 1 of the credit card customers as i am....i didnt BITCH about N1/AMOIL or any other places that i use my Credit Card to charge me extra 3% or didnt give me a discount for the things that i bought using my CC as i understand what are they facing....

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

yeah bro...iam cool with it...but being given a scenario what penghayut wants.... its like u go to N1/AMOIL talk to desmond/jackie that u want to buy stuff from them and want to use ur CC...if they charge u a bit extra or dun give u discont like what the cash buyers gets...u ask them to give their business to u....*clap*...but anyway i think i done la....my explanation more than enuff for my points on what iam fighting for....respect from the customers

shinchan

Known Member
Mar 7, 2004
Visit site
not to add fire or what though..

i personally find zoo do have a right point..
first of all, in a business world sales is everything.. to attract sales,
more facilities must be given to make sure the business runs in good.

so CC is just another facility that enhances the sales.. nobody will brag
much about the CC charges because of the fact that it's just a facility..
even government facilities like public phone, bus, LRT all also need money.
so it's just a norm.. no doubt there are some company's that charges the cost to
customer.

zoo is trying to point that they are not being calculative over the 1% though.
but seriously to think of the 1cent matter is rather ridiculous..
dont complain or make a company name smell bad, for just tiny lil things like
1 cents..

would u mind holding rm0.99 of coins, if u pumped rm60.01 and pay rm61.00?
perhapz you will just ignore the 9 cents and take the 90cents only..
wouldnt it be better to make it at rm1.00 of change?
so the situation is the same on the other side, the petrol station is just trying
to give and take.. it's not like they are hungry over 1,2,3 cents.. it's just for both
party convinience..

finally making assumptions like having 1000customers, eating up all their 1cent is
just plainly ridiculous too.. we can also assume that IF the company eats up 1000
customer's 1cent, in return we give 500customers additional 2 cents.. so the net
effect will still be contra off.. it's all plain assume.. so no point arguing over such
assumption..

finally zoo, goodluck in your business. a successful business will never be calculative
over those 1 cents , 2 cents or 1, 2, 3% cc charges.. it will just be part of their
operating expenses.

netken

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
HamuHamuChan
www.2advanced.com
cool lah bros' the original thread starter also ciao liao see everything so heated up ....

for me i go to Project or Petronas where they have online CC facility ... so rather accurate i must say ...

only good business shell stations have those service ppl walking around with the wireless CC machines.. most of them do not and need to walk into the counter to cucuk..

went down to SG last week and was rather suprise that CC there are still being swipe using the magnetic strip and not cucuk using the ID chip on the CC..

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
netken said:
went down to SG last week and was rather suprise that CC there are still being swipe using the magnetic strip and not cucuk using the ID chip on the CC..
sg still using the magnetic strip is because their country not like malaysia,we have so many fraud card.the bank in m'sia cannot tahan the amount made by fraud.so they come out teh credit card with chip.that the reason.

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
Stewart said:
Not sure u guys face this problem b4 ornot.. this morning i went pump petrol at shell sec.9 shah alam... to pay by credit card so have to go in the counter there to pass them my credit card and ask for 'full tank'. then i went out put the petrol nozzle to my fuel tank press and stuck the holder so it will stop at full tank.... after awhile.. the nozzle stop and i look at the ringgit meter is rm59.39 so the inside my mind was like 'aiya make it to rm60 la' so i press and press the holder to make it until rm59.99. and i think if i press 1 more time sure rm60 with few cents at the back.. because everytime i do that sure got extra few sens at the back this is what i dun like... so this time i just stop at rm59.99 then i close my fuel tank cover and put back the nozzle and go in the counter... guess wat the stupid fello charge me rm60.00 on my credit card..

i never think much then i just ask him, how can be like that i just pump rm59.99 u wanna charge me rm60 although is just 1 cent different.. then he tell me when i put back that time it go to rm60 already.. i was thinking if like that means ur meter is not accurate 1 la.. simply can go up and down the price 1 la.. then i ask him y everytime i pump rm60.02 or rm60.01 u dun charge me back to rm60.. then he to go outside to see the meter is rm60 of cos la he already round up to rm60 sure rm60 already la... piss me off only to see think kind of ppl with their attidute... :mad: :mad:
i dun understand what u trying to say???when u put back the nozzle to the pump,how the worker manage round up the price to rm60?there is no way they can round up the figure while nozzle already put back to the pump,even the nozzle not yet put back to the pump,they also cannot round it up at the console,it can only round up by pressing the round up button at the pump........once the nozzle already put back to the pump,the display screen show how much mean how much.

if the display screen show RM59.99,and they charge u for rm60.00.u can make a complaint to shell if u want.the number to complaint is written on a piece of poster infront of the glass door.is a tol free number........

btw,if u think their meter is not accurate,u aslo can make a complaint to shell.they will take down your name,ic n bla bla bla........then they will send those technician,shell ppl(high level) and kementerian ppl go to the station to do testing.......once if the meter got problem or the station got do some things to the pump,then congratulate to u.....maybe u can get some extra bonus but if when the test result came out the pump is acurate,nothing wrong with the pump.then u'll be facing shell sue u kao kao by simply said their pump is not accurate.good luck to u.

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
satria_95 said:
I never use Shell anymore because.... you get less petrol. I've did a comparision. For example, When I pay RM18 at Shell, I get 18 liters. When I pay RM18 at Petronas, I get 19+ liters.
seriously ah?RM18 get 18liters?means RM1 per 1liters....wow,i also wanna to see which station doing that........

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
chinozie said:
worked in petrol station before...
actually the sortage is covered by the cashier itself...not the petrol station...

let say...u pump RM20.03, then pay with RM50 note...then the cashier will give back RM30...the 3 cents will deducted from the cashier, the total closing amount will be short 3cents...

think of that...
haha...good point there,but if the boss is good enuf,they will nvr deduct from the salary of that worker......i mean if the amount not that big......

so when the cashier never collect the 3 cents mean the boss nvr deduct from their salary,but when the cashier collect the 3 cents from u,mean the boss will deduct from their salary.to avoid deduct money from his salary,the cashier will collect from u even 1 cents.
try to think,if the cashier didn't collect 1cents from every customers.the station will loss roughly more than RM100 per day.

but sometimes some customer will said:"aiya,what lah,1 cents pun mau kira"they nvr think the loss of the station,they think of themself only.

Last edited:

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
Penghanyut said:
whether u like it or not...try removing credit card service from your station then analyze your profit made. short and simple. if u bitch about earning less RM5k to RM10k a month, i'd be more than happy to take over your station anytime. so in the end of the day, credit card users still GIVE YOU PROFIT. and not making u LOSE MONEY. if u think u are doing us,credit card users, a big favour, well...u can stop that service. u are not having the ONE AND ONLY shell station. u can let us know which station u have so that we wont go to your station and make u "lose RM5k to RM10k a month".

p/s - i never bitch about paying more RM0.01 before. i've even drove away with RM1.xx left in the pump cos fuel is already flowing out and i paid using cash back then. didnt know about getting a refund. well i take it as my mistake cos didnt bother to ask.

credit card users dind't give much profit compare to cash users.this is becoz the bank charge 1% for the credit card.

i think every petrol station will like to if there is no credit card service while fuelling petrol.all cash.......

take over the station anytime?is not that easy bro,1st of all r u malay?if yes then is easier,then r u some dato or tengku's son?if yes then much more easier,lastly do u have at least RM500k cash on hand?if yes then congratulation,faster go n interview..........

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
cool & chill out zoo.......

i know your situation......hehe.and yes,most of the petrol station in kl are facing 70% of the customers using credit card.mean the station need a quit big amount of cash for rowling...........at my point, it's not fair to the dealer of the petrol station becoz customers are using credit card to pump petrol,we are charge 1% by the bank....wtf,soon lah,they will find a way to solve this problem.(heard the news from a retailer)

if we charge 1% to every customers who using credit card to pump petrol,i think customers will fcuk like hell.......but terbalik if we nvr charge them,they just keep quite only.must find a way to solve this problem......the percentage of profit margin still remain the same even the petrol has increase........

N1 or ksp charge us 3% is becoz bank charge them,they want to cover the money been charge by the bank so they charge us lo.....y petrol station cannot be like this?:hmmmm:

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
Or if u want to earn back the 1 cent, try collect the 1 cents to 100 to change at Tesco or Carrefour, they give u RM1.10 back.... so, this is the business way!!~

sometimes i pump example RM20.03

and i pay RM50

they give me back RM30
So, agree with 2zzge....So, how is try to SAVE ur petrol or not to argue with tis!!~ Have a nice day!!~

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Aiyo... 1 sen also want to make noise... if RM 1 then make noise la...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...want to ask which insurance better since mine will expire soon..currently using etiqa but found so many complain against old car during claiming if accident...any recommendation for the with better claim since the price more a less the same...after sales service that counts..

thanks guys..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience