Stupid shell con my 1 cent...

Stewart

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
kl
Not sure u guys face this problem b4 ornot.. this morning i went pump petrol at shell sec.9 shah alam... to pay by credit card so have to go in the counter there to pass them my credit card and ask for 'full tank'. then i went out put the petrol nozzle to my fuel tank press and stuck the holder so it will stop at full tank.... after awhile.. the nozzle stop and i look at the ringgit meter is rm59.39 so the inside my mind was like 'aiya make it to rm60 la' so i press and press the holder to make it until rm59.99. and i think if i press 1 more time sure rm60 with few cents at the back.. because everytime i do that sure got extra few sens at the back this is what i dun like... so this time i just stop at rm59.99 then i close my fuel tank cover and put back the nozzle and go in the counter... guess wat the stupid fello charge me rm60.00 on my credit card..

i never think much then i just ask him, how can be like that i just pump rm59.99 u wanna charge me rm60 although is just 1 cent different.. then he tell me when i put back that time it go to rm60 already.. i was thinking if like that means ur meter is not accurate 1 la.. simply can go up and down the price 1 la.. then i ask him y everytime i pump rm60.02 or rm60.01 u dun charge me back to rm60.. then he to go outside to see the meter is rm60 of cos la he already round up to rm60 sure rm60 already la... piss me off only to see think kind of ppl with their attidute... :mad: :mad:

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
sometimes i pump example RM20.03

and i pay RM50

they give me back RM30

shell only

anfernee

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
2zzge said:
sometimes i pump example RM20.03

and i pay RM50

they give me back RM30

shell only
Petronas also.. 2 - 3 cents they didn't count..

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

then pay cash la....

u know what ah....as my family ourself one of the owners of SHELL petrol station....customers only think of themself...

u want to know what really customers that pay credit card did to shell owners??

ok here's a situation

One customer buys a petrol for RM 60 using a credit card

The petrol came out rm 60

the Credit card bill for the customer also RM 60

the best part is the 1% bank charge for the customer using the credit card are being charges to US....the shell or any other petrol station owners....SO you see....everytime u guys want RM 60 worth of petrol my mother have to pay for U guys RM 0.60 cents

so blader do u really think ur 1 cents of loses counts worth that mine ah????

for ur info oso....since customer nowadays like to ur credit card to buy petrol...this 1% looses of mine enuff to buy me a freakin skyline R34 GTR VSPEC 2 with everymonth i pay to the bank loans RM 5k to 10K... (YES RM 5K to 10K, that what We lost everymonth....some of the dealers that majority customers used credit card even LOST 20K-This is no bullshit) i even belive that i can make the skyline 500HP at the wheels with that money

iam not here to shoot....but think about it....as a supplier we are trying out best to satisfied our customers....but let me tell u something SHIT happens....so does to US....

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

steward

u might lost 1 cents

the petrol station that u mention Lost 59 cents because of u....

so pls think about so ppl before u make a statement...what they face in everyday life

we are trying our best to please the customers....

but yes, if u still not satisfied with this 1 cents of urs...u can make a complain to www.shell.com.my by giving them an E mail...altought i doesnt matter either u using credit card or pay cash....

Penghanyut

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
KL
for ur info oso....since customer nowadays like to ur credit card to buy petrol...this 1% looses of mine enuff to buy me a freakin skyline R34 GTR VSPEC 2 with everymonth i pay to the bank loans RM 5k to 10K... (YES RM 5K to 10K, that what We lost everymonth....some of the dealers that majority customers used credit card even LOST 20K-This is no bullshit) i even belive that i can make the skyline 500HP at the wheels with that money
hey bro,
if u keep saying u are losing RM5k to RM10k every month, then why not shut down the petrol station? u wont lose a cent by shutting down instead of "losing" RM5k to RM10k a month.
u should count your own blessings...if u are only losing 1% of your income to credit cards, then count the profit u gain from the sales of petrol in your station. u only earn less but still i bet your station's income is at least 5 digits a month.

lastly, no offence from my statement as i think it is not right for u to think that credit card users make u "lose" RM5k to RM10k a month. if they dont go to your station, u wont even earn a cent from them.cheers.

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Yeah think about it, allowing credit card terminal usage does require some charge to us sellers. Our company have to sacrifice 4.5% out of payment made. It does attract customers, and we dont want to hassle our customers right?

Or else they go elsewhere.

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

dude....penghanyut...

if i and my family and any other petrol station owners really mind for our 1% the story will be all over the newpaper.....and i ask u now....u ever heard anything like this happen??....what iam saying if for u guys to even complain about losing ur 1 cents....u dun even think is there any posibility what "your action able to do on others...." like i said earlier if u red my MSG...we are trying very hard to make our customer satisfied with US....but sometimes SHIT happens...

now lets me give u a situation la penghanyut and ambayah

if u were to own a petrol sattion and consumers complains about this kind of things what would u say????...what would u feel???...and if u where to own a business....dun tell me that 10K to 15K means nothing to u???...that would be absolutely bullshit rite???...how do u feel if u own a petrol station when u lost 5 to 10k a month that u Sacrifices for ur customer and this is what u get in return??...when ppl complain using Unnecessary words or comment to you???
think about it.... 5 to 10k is alot for people EVEN TOUGH they able to earn 6 figures....can buy property/ car/ save the money 1 year around RM 120K edi....its nothing for u meh???...might even this money u can save up can take ur whole family grandpa/grandma included to go holiday overseas wei.....

now u are saying that I HAVE NO RIGHTS to say what i fell about customers that use credit card make me lost money.....This is Because U are one of the users....let me know if u own a business u dun care about losing money meh??....i Guarantee Your face will change when u receive a statement of short of rm 10 to 15k from ur profit....believe me....

when u go to SS RACING or N1 or AMOIL....didnt u notice the CUSTOMER USING CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGE 3%...why u never ask urself why thins thing when i pump petrol i never kena wan ah???....what happen to this Charges???....some ppl they never think! they only love to shoot....well iam here to shoot u back because of this matters

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I never use Shell anymore because.... you get less petrol. I've did a comparision. For example, When I pay RM18 at Shell, I get 18 liters. When I pay RM18 at Petronas, I get 19+ liters.

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Sorry bro, my comment above wasnt related to customer compalints. Actually I think I forgot about it when I wrote it. But still, they can't take the 1c.

:tee:

Satria: I think Mobil gives more KM, donno why.

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
satria_95 said:
I never use Shell anymore because.... you get less petrol. I've did a comparision. For example, When I pay RM18 at Shell, I get 18 liters. When I pay RM18 at Petronas, I get 19+ liters.
satria_95, huh? RM1 for 1 lit?????! are you talking about incident happen 15 years ago? :D