Sport car for fresh grads

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
If u r looking for a chick magnet n concern abt maintenance n running cost... I think the Celica suit u the best... But of course u need to up ur budget of 60k la... Again, if got the budget for Celica, u can also look at RX8 d... But RX8 maintenance n running cost shall b higher compared to Celica...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
celica - chicks magnet with some overdo wide bodykit....rm60k to rm80k
FTO - sleek too and has its coupe appeal which is still very attractive - price range rm40k to rm50k

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
haha nice suggestion but FTO no auto gear sadly aiks

anyway i m also looking at old miata mx5 auto gear hoping can get by trading in the altis

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
i like the overall look of a FTO..

but the rear looks like an unfinished design.. hehe

that's just my opinion.. don't shoot me.. cabut :vroam:

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I really like the design. It's quite pretty, right up there with the Silvia imo...Should fit the bill nicely.

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
hahaha i did not notice the auto FTO up there...paiseh paiseh...anyway i gonna ruding with my daddy later n hope he agrees 2 let me trade in the altis 4 the sports car of my choice...fingers crossed:driver::driver:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Altezza is a good choice IMO. Sporty luxury saloon. You get the comfort as well as the power, I'm quite sure on highways it can easily give Celica and FTO a run for the money.

Chick magnet.. Lexus maaaaaa.. :smokin:

It really depends what you want, if its looks, then its subjective. Zerotohundred numbers can be compared fair and square, for the price/performance/comfort/looks I think Altezza is a very complete package.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Altezza is a good choice IMO. Sporty luxury saloon. You get the comfort as well as the power, I'm quite sure on highways it can easily give Celica and FTO a run for the money.

Chick magnet.. Lexus maaaaaa.. :smokin:

It really depends what you want, if its looks, then its subjective. Zerotohundred numbers can be compared fair and square, for the price/performance/comfort/looks I think Altezza is a very complete package.
Agree, Altezza is a good choice. RWD some more so can drift! :driver:

Tctf

Known Member
Jul 17, 2008
I have the same dream as ts did. My dream is get a prelude bb4, this car got the shape that current car also can't beat it. I got this car just 2yrs of working. Is a afforded car, cost less then 30k, then other 1yrs put in a nice manual LSD half cut inside. The car now like new car. Performance, of 2.2vtec can tapau most car on road. To advise, buy cheap car 1st, as long as no accident before, don't spend $ on repair & maintenance, straight find a good and quite new half cut in. Then the car will be great value, less repair, to cut short get a good half cut before find a car. Malaysia car Is expensive, but half cut is cheap, get half cut engine put in a 2nd car then like new car. Rather then buy proton or other new car, nowadays car quality drop too much, compare to old time vtec,Toyota,etc. So do the math. With my idea ts you sure can get ur dream car less then 2yrs. Good luck godspeed.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

SAtria SPoiler.. giv some idea pls... gonna change spoiler... mugen sideskirt, Putra front skirt,2 small piece rear skirt and i wanna change spoiler... what spoiler suitable for me?? any idea pls...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience