Sport car for fresh grads

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
If u r looking for a chick magnet n concern abt maintenance n running cost... I think the Celica suit u the best... But of course u need to up ur budget of 60k la... Again, if got the budget for Celica, u can also look at RX8 d... But RX8 maintenance n running cost shall b higher compared to Celica...

celica - chicks magnet with some overdo wide bodykit....rm60k to rm80k
FTO - sleek too and has its coupe appeal which is still very attractive - price range rm40k to rm50k

skylin3lov3r

Jul 10, 2005
haha nice suggestion but FTO no auto gear sadly aiks

anyway i m also looking at old miata mx5 auto gear hoping can get by trading in the altis

D7zul

Feb 24, 2011
i like the overall look of a FTO..

but the rear looks like an unfinished design.. hehe

that's just my opinion.. don't shoot me.. cabut :vroam:

pwhyze

Mar 1, 2011
I really like the design. It's quite pretty, right up there with the Silvia imo...Should fit the bill nicely.

skylin3lov3r

Jul 10, 2005
hahaha i did not notice the auto FTO up there...paiseh paiseh...anyway i gonna ruding with my daddy later n hope he agrees 2 let me trade in the altis 4 the sports car of my choice...fingers crossed:driver::driver:

Altezza is a good choice IMO. Sporty luxury saloon. You get the comfort as well as the power, I'm quite sure on highways it can easily give Celica and FTO a run for the money.

Chick magnet.. Lexus maaaaaa.. :smokin:

It really depends what you want, if its looks, then its subjective. Zerotohundred numbers can be compared fair and square, for the price/performance/comfort/looks I think Altezza is a very complete package.

Altezza is a good choice IMO. Sporty luxury saloon. You get the comfort as well as the power, I'm quite sure on highways it can easily give Celica and FTO a run for the money.

Chick magnet.. Lexus maaaaaa.. :smokin:

It really depends what you want, if its looks, then its subjective. Zerotohundred numbers can be compared fair and square, for the price/performance/comfort/looks I think Altezza is a very complete package.
Agree, Altezza is a good choice. RWD some more so can drift! :driver:

Tctf

Jul 17, 2008
I have the same dream as ts did. My dream is get a prelude bb4, this car got the shape that current car also can't beat it. I got this car just 2yrs of working. Is a afforded car, cost less then 30k, then other 1yrs put in a nice manual LSD half cut inside. The car now like new car. Performance, of 2.2vtec can tapau most car on road. To advise, buy cheap car 1st, as long as no accident before, don't spend $ on repair & maintenance, straight find a good and quite new half cut in. Then the car will be great value, less repair, to cut short get a good half cut before find a car. Malaysia car Is expensive, but half cut is cheap, get half cut engine put in a 2nd car then like new car. Rather then buy proton or other new car, nowadays car quality drop too much, compare to old time vtec,Toyota,etc. So do the math. With my idea ts you sure can get ur dream car less then 2yrs. Good luck godspeed.

SAtria SPoiler.. giv some idea pls... gonna change spoiler... mugen sideskirt, Putra front skirt,2 small piece rear skirt and i wanna change spoiler... what spoiler suitable for me?? any idea pls...