Mercedes Benz AMG Sport

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
New sub-brand to counter BMW's M Sport and Audi's Sport line, what do you guys think?

*Regular W205 with optional AMG Parts*

Will include exclusive exterior and interior parts. Suspension will likely feature optional AMG parts, and the engine is also upgraded. :driver:

C350 - 301bhp
C63 AMG - 401bhp
C450 AMG - ~360bhp

Fills the gap pretty well :rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I don't really fancy the new rear look. And the only AMG I truly really like (looks wise, I've never been in one for obvious reasons) is the black series of the AMG cars. Those are seriously aggressive looking cars with form and function all in one package!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The only AMG model I like is the A45 AMG and C63 AMG.

The rear is like, retarded. Lexus F Sport please.
F-Sport nice but performance...totally gonna lose out...205PS V6. :frown:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
if say like that might as well buy Evo dy lo. Lexus are comfy and smooooth.
Just me la, I feel is a bit on the high side for price wise.

IS250 F Sport not that comfy according to the sales girl since is meant for performance.

But really nice la...interior also. Only difference between the IS 250 F Sport and IS250 Luxury is the exterior & interior design, Sound System and the Suspension System. RM309K for Luxury and RM341K for F Sports.

Should get the Luxury instead then mod hehe.

Lexus ES 250 yes. That one very comfortable. Power wise, got power but wont have the stick to the seat feel. Sports mode can rev above 6Krpm. Powerful enough.

Just Comparing price wise on which more worth it.
At the price of RM341K can get many good cars adi.

RM248K FT86 for example :love:

Even RM309K Audi A4 2.0L specs is better. or Audi TT about extra RM10K

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I don't really fancy the new rear look. And the only AMG I truly really like (looks wise, I've never been in one for obvious reasons) is the black series of the AMG cars. Those are seriously aggressive looking cars with form and function all in one package!
Because Mercedes all the while Unker's car mah!.....hahhahahahaha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Because Mercedes all the while Unker's car mah!.....hahhahahahaha:biggrin:
Actually saw this model matte black with VIP rims...really nice. But not many mod this model.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just got my used momo steering installed today at accesories shop. After the installation, i found out that the steering wheel is so "stiff" (like turning a lorry steering) compare to a stock 1. so i drive back to that accesories shop n tell the problem 2 the guy. then he said " is like that 1". i m still not comfortable the explaination he gave to me n that way i m here to ask sifu here what cause the steering wheel become "stiff" Tomorrow i might go for another accesories shop to get it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience