Sport car for fresh grads

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Lancer Evolution and Impreza WRX STI are rice burners? They are in fact faster than many 'fast' looking sports car like SLK200, Z4 Drive20, TT 1.8/2.0, Boxster and etc. In terms of acceleration, they put shame on these 'fast' looking German cars. And they cost almost half the price of these German cars. :biggrin:

However, if you want to talk about comfort, luxury and class, of course the Germans are better in it.
Ricer is something we say like those Ah Beng....mod ca but still go slow.

Why Evo, Impreza, is call rice burners because they are from Japan and the what does the Japanese eat most? Rice so that's why the westerner named this cars as rice burners Supra and Skyline some of them are called super rice burners.
Rice burners vs (Auto)bahn burners. :)

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ricer is something we say like those Ah Beng....mod ca but still go slow.

Why Evo, Impreza, is call rice burners because they are from Japan and the what does the Japanese eat most? Rice so that's why the westerner named this cars as rice burners Supra and Skyline some of them are called super rice burners.
Ah beng usually focus on modding exteriors and LEDs only. And go for bling bling rims. Attention seekers.

yup i think thats the one.
Nice. BTW, i stubble upon this on you tube as well. Shocked...
proton waja twin turbo startup - YouTube

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ah beng usually focus on modding exteriors and LEDs only. And go for bling bling rims. Attention seekers.

Nice. BTW, i stubble upon this on you tube as well. Shocked...
proton waja twin turbo startup - YouTube
Overseas Bling Bling Rims is the in thing there wor :rofl: Especially for American Negros.
Depends on the extend of the bling, VIP concept like Cefiro need those bling rims xD

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Overseas Bling Bling Rims is the in thing there wor :rofl: Especially for American Negros.
Depends on the extend of the bling, VIP concept like Cefiro need those bling rims xD
Those crazy people with their independent adjustable suspension that can lower or raise each of their wheels independently. Some more with bling bling rims ranging from around 19 to 21 inch. Those are the ah bengs/lala in america. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Those crazy people with their independent adjustable suspension that can lower or raise each of their wheels independently. Some more with bling bling rims ranging from around 19 to 21 inch. Those are the ah bengs/lala in america. :biggrin:
K la american mods, at least it does match the car...unlike some here stock Viva with VIP rims...really :banghead:

Just dont over Bling will do :rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
K la american mods, at least it does match the car...unlike some here stock Viva with VIP rims...really :banghead:

Just dont over Bling will do :rofl:
The recent trend around here are those negative camber mods. I start to notice several cars doing this already. VIP rims I often saw on A32 or A33 Cefiro but they are not that shiny until it blings. :biggrin:

This kind of mod.
Crazy Insane VIP car in Japan

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

I have problems with my car. i am using toyota SEG 4a-FE enjin, and i swapped my stock injector which has 2 tiny nozzle at the tip of the injector with toyota altis 1.8 injector which has 12 tiny nozzle. When i compared the size of the nozzle, the toyota altis has much smaller size of the nozzle compared with the stock ones but the toyota altis injector has 12 nozzle meanwhile the stock one have only 2. I also change my MAP sensor with toyota camry 2.0

The problem is, when i start the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience