SMART tunnel sg besi uneven road

fred_soo_88

2,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2006
the fan are use to suck the wind in or push the wind out.. is like our car radiator fan...

ephique74

Known Member
May 20, 2007
ephique74,
Malaysia is trying to kill itself because of the stupid govt. This has been going on for... erm.... 49 years?
Make that 49 years, 8 months and 22 days! HAHAHA!

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
the reason why the road is uneven is because the mix of concrete with epoxy(some chemical) for better water resistant... don't forget the tunnel also need to serve as drainage..

just enjoy the tunnel lah.. the road surface is just uneven like the motorcycle lane in federal highway...

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
another the reason why the road is uneven is because the mix of concrete with epoxy(some chemical) for better water resistant... don't forget the tunnel also need to serve as drainage..

just enjoy the tunnel lah.. the road surface is just uneven like the motorcycle lane in federal highway...

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
i just want 2 imagine if have accident how man... just my advise to all using smart tunnel.. don speed inside... bcoz out tires wont have full potential grip with simen... and when inside a tunnel our car aerodynamic don help... no wind pass through... its all stuck under the tunnel.. so don take fast corner in tunnel.... if any accident.. sure gone 1 .
Yeah i agree with u bro.

Sigh its so uneven it gives me a headache. Too bumpy for me. :X-:

heefmy

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
cheras
they say use as drainage purpose as well...if flood....

but u all guys got see the light, fan still ok la....so high......the most important is the high voltage suis or terminal is paste at the ground level......if water pass by.....sure gone la...how to run flood water......fix the terminal again??? cost money and we pay for it........

tax sure increase for next year......maintain the tunnel ma....hahaha

die la.....

heefmy

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
cheras
if accident or breakdown also dont know how........phone no line...... call fren also cant...i know got many camera can see us......but ask them come sure need $$$ if not stay there la....

maysian style

John_Smith

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
USJ
Visit site
I went thru the SMART longkang for the 1st time yesterday...
yes, the roads are damm bumpy...and worse thing is ppl were speeding inside the tunnel despite the speed limit is 60 km/h...

and if you notice also...there is blind corner leading to exit to jln tun razak or jln sultan ismail....
i think it would be helpful if there is convex mirror over there...
u know how m;sian drivers tend to change lanes at the very last minute

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
after dat 'he' will say - JKR is like doctor, attending patient only when they are sick.. till when it is free toll? wanna go through la once..
forever life lor...bugger u see the federal h'way...how many years liao...
tui......from 50 cents till now....double.....f**k...20years liao...wht also collected back liao le....

koolspyda,
Malaysia's most crooked subject, be it road, building, and anything in the country at all, are the govt. They're the most maximum crooked subjects in the entire nation of malaysia.

kk13,
The people who develop the country can't even straightened their brains and mentality. How can they have anything else that's straight? Heck, who knows, maybe pak lah is having an affair with samy velu for all you know, and I won't be surprised because they could be as crooked as that. hahahaha Imagine pak lah going down on s.v. while driving on a crooked road.

mag9556,
I don't know why but I feel shanghai is way better than m'sia. I'm even starting to wonder whether m'sia really had 49 years of independence, or was it 49 years of bribery, money laundering, twisted politics, injustice, etc.
hahaha...satria....agreed with u...49 year of independence....49 years of problem....

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Dun know when that these ass hole will start to be good to us...
no quality at all, $$$ 1st.....how to grow to be better till 2020 also dun know...

Last edited:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
my ride is the perfect tools to measure "un-evenness" of public roads.
and tell you what.....I rather go through the yellow-zebra-crossing-stripe rather than the whole stretch of "SMART" tunnel.
Even my friends with stock standard car and normal abs also complaining.

Anyway, that's not the only downpart. Yeah; it's truly and electrifying glory for M'sia to "drill" the tunnel using an innovative technology. Bravo to the engineering works! But I guess they forgot about the safety features. It's full of blind corners; not only the last exit. yeah, if you're coming from KL and exiting either to Sg Besi or Cheras/PJ....better be alert of the exit.
Right after the last corner (if ur familiar) it's an immediate left to Cheras and Straight to sg Besi. Of if you're at the fast lane aka outer lane moving to Cheras....than good luck!

Somemore, the entrance or the width inside the tunnel is ridiculous. Especially the entrance at Tun Razak.... It's neither 1 lane nor 2 lanes. I can't actually decide which is which. It's 1 and a half lane I presume. And inside the long winding tunnel....there's definitely not enough space to squeeze 3 cars at once. Just imagine an accident happening inside. And when there's a massive jam.....how's the rescuers going to get to the scene?!

Bad planning is all I got to say.
First if they're not doing something on the road condition.......than I'm not paying to use it!
Someone pls send this to the papers or lodge a complain with the ministry!

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
One thing I don't like about M'sian tol.....for instance Tun Razak.
I actually don't mind paying Tol as it gets you to the destination faster.
But than again there's a point to debate.....
Do you want to pay knowingly that you're going to get stuck in the same stupid jam once you exit the tol?!.....
That's what I don't like!.......pay to suffer at the end...why don't I not pay and suffer from the start!
I want to pay for convenience not the other way around.
Like Tun Razak heading towards Jelatek....I pay but I never took that exit because I knew that exit would be jam like hell....
So I drive further up and exit at ulu kklang near ampang and drive 1 big round back to setapak...
Thats me!

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
going to use the tunnel this friday....use it before they start too charge toll....i think the toll will be way high like NPE...need to pay RM3.20 from federal to sunway...damn expensive

so how much will it cost to use that tunnel? anyone can guess....