Smart Tunnel

jeffsandhu

May 30, 2008
err... i dont know if anyone has mentioned this or not, but SMART Tunnel is the word road ever!! thats the worst ever road i have ever driven and yes, i do cut the traffic but not only i have to pay RM2bucks, my absorbers life span has been cut short and all my dashboard and door panels rattles for that whole 10mins++ ride... its sooooo bloody bumpy and rough.... i really dont understand why we just cant tar the road properly... i hate the stupid SMART Tunnel...
the goverment should really do something about this... haihz... really really stupid..

audi_evo3

Known Member
Jun 27, 2007
Re: Worst Carpark

jeffsandhu,

i agree with you 100%. I HATE THE SMART tunnel. i was driving my audi with this indonesian hot chick on our first date. we were driving from klcc to cheras. traffic was really bad and she said why dont we use the SMART tunnel. i have not tried the SMART tunnel in my life. so i figured, why dont we try the tunnel and i drove my car into the tunnel. OH MY GOD. my car was so bumpy (i was on 18 inch and low profile tyres). i got headache when i was in the tunnel.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia

err... i dont know if anyone has mentioned this or not, but SMART Tunnel is the word road ever!! thats the worst ever road i have ever driven and yes, i do cut the traffic but not only i have to pay RM2bucks, my absorbers life span has been cut short and all my dashboard and door panels rattles for that whole 10mins++ ride... its sooooo bloody bumpy and rough.... i really dont understand why we just cant tar the road properly... i hate the stupid SMART Tunnel...
the goverment should really do something about this... haihz... really really stupid..
jeffsandhu,

i agree with you 100%. I HATE THE SMART tunnel. i was driving my audi with this indonesian hot chick on our first date. we were driving from klcc to cheras. traffic was really bad and she said why dont we use the SMART tunnel. i have not tried the SMART tunnel in my life. so i figured, why dont we try the tunnel and i drove my car into the tunnel. OH MY GOD. my car was so bumpy (i was on 18 inch and low profile tyres). i got headache when i was in the tunnel.
Maybe they got a reason for it..bumpy roads so that people won't speed up or go fast..just my opinion ya

jeffsandhu

May 30, 2008

Maybe they got a reason for it..bumpy roads so that people won't speed up or go fast..just my opinion ya
hahaha... if the goverment really purposely did the road that bumpy in order to make ppl not drive fast will be a real laughing stock for everyone... hahaha... i actually wouldn't be surprise if our government is actually purposely did that... but would love to ask them, what's the problem with speed humps? hahahaha... farnee....

picture?? well, actually the road seems pretty flat and even wit no pot holes, but looks is deceiving.. hehehehehehe... anyone who uses SMART tunnel should take a picture cause i will never use that road again... :nurse:

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006

looseand,
Agree w/ u we m'sian only stop/slow down for bump, not the sleep limit sign.:biggrin::biggrin:

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...

true....smart tunnel should be good coming with those types of road...if not mofu*kers will be speeding like farks there, thinking its some japan shoto highway....i see bastards speeding thru kerinchi/kesas/ldp roads everyday...really accident prone idiots......

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

Today I drive my 206 in Smart tunnel. Only realize my suspension setup really damn hard. Can feel my car's tail keep fish tailing but not very serious and bumpy. The road inside SMART really not smooth. I was going to have my US visa done then I park at Tan&Tan building....wah~~the bump ah..so damn tall I also scare then have to slow slow go down still kena my under carriage...:bawling::bawling:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours

part time longkang mah....thats what so smart bout it

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

part time longkang mah....thats what so smart bout it
PocRoc, it was my 206 1st time in the longkang. previously i drive Camry inside feel different.

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
drove gen2,top speed 150kmh,cat get any higher,stock,
catching up wit my friends who's driving starlet gt,sti version 8,evo 7,
they did it around 180 kot.
muehehe,bumpy?

Bump: drove gen2,top speed 150kmh,cat get any higher,stock,
catching up wit my friends who's driving starlet gt,sti version 8,evo 7,
they did it around 180 kot.
muehehe,bumpy?

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Smart Tunnel road is not bumpy
it flat road but rough road
it pursposely to avoid people from speeding
since it tunnel

if any accident happen, it will cause more accident since it have many blind spot

couleur

Known Member
Mar 20, 2008
is this the smart tunel underground? Yeah, pretty bad and fucking long...

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
aiya if u learn it tht road surface is concrete and yes they made it abit bumpy so that ppl wont be speeding, plus if u sppeding and use tht road often in 9 month ur tyre will worn out

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
is this the smart tunel underground? Yeah, pretty bad and fucking long...
Lol , but saved alot of time..can avoid jams through a certain destination..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Amazingly, as you can see in the pictures after the jump, the Lada came out through the wall without any serious damages. We don’t know if the Russian driver was hurt, but if anything else, he must have lost a few years of his life the moment he saw that the crash was inevitable.

What if, Proton vs Concrete Wall...???

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience