Do not stick too near at Smart Tag enterence

mag9556

Jul 11, 2006
Folks...
Beware and dun stick too near to the car infront when entering Smart Tag...
Last two day I am in a hurry that wanna to get my ass back home...
There is a Toyota Mark X infront of me when I m entering Smart Tag at toll booth...

F**k man.. that stupid fellow do not have smart tag and then go inside smart tag lane to wait for people that have it and pass it for free....:mad:

Becareful.. once he is pass and u are at the back... the stick will close down when u pass half way....thank god my car got nothing....

szekeiemme

Feb 14, 2004
n his stick is good in steering? ehehhee jk jk.. didnt noe dat smart tag can do this.. tot touch n go .. ppl will tailgate u just to avoid payin tol..

jaydee123

Oct 13, 2005
errr, why a person owning a RM250K car would want to do such a thing??? :stupid:

si|verfish

Apr 28, 2004
Lots of cheapskate fuckers in Malaysia lar. Drive expensive car but so damn cheapskate all the time, parking also want to park at the side of the road, don't want to pay for parking, for example.

boosook

Jul 14, 2005
maybe they think paying for parking is not cool. it doesnt bring out the looks of being rich. thats why they go for something more expensive like the saman.

bernardyeo

Apr 4, 2007
Folks...
Beware and dun stick too near to the car infront when entering Smart Tag...
Last two day I am in a hurry that wanna to get my ass back home...
There is a Toyota Mark X infront of me when I m entering Smart Tag at toll booth...

F**k man.. that stupid fellow do not have smart tag and then go inside smart tag lane to wait for people that have it and pass it for free....:mad:

Becareful.. once he is pass and u are at the back... the stick will close down when u pass half way....thank god my car got nothing....
That's nothing. One joker in a Mitsu Storm went to the Plus Tag lane but realised he was in the wrong lane. I was too close behind him. Without looking behind, he reversed his fat ass Mitsu Storm into my bumper and bonnet. I couldn't react in time. Lesson learnt.

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
wah dangerous driving!!!
1 hand hold smart tag 1 hadn hold camera!!!
steer with leg? haha
err, that's not me in the photo, grab it from internet.

i think bs steer with his stick.muahahaha.....
no lah, BS stick no long and powerful.

LOL @ BlackSamurai
thats some good shit.. :laugh:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
how about this? my hand free in Myvi.
PS: Only applicable to phone with loudspeaker function.

give yourself a try.

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Lots of cheapskate fuckers in Malaysia lar. Drive expensive car but so damn cheapskate all the time, parking also want to park at the side of the road, don't want to pay for parking, for example.
this is even worst.

so its the 16th day of CNY..... fine, a day after Chap Goh Meh.
After all the girls already throw mandarin oranges and durians with their names down the river and the guys finish picking them up, i was again tasked to another detailing.

This time it is a light blue 3 or 4 year old City. Owner sends her car to those shopping centre car polishers yearly for polishing and waxing. And to road side car wash regularly.

The condition of the car at arrival seem to be immaculate with almost no...