Do not stick too near at Smart Tag enterence

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Folks...
Beware and dun stick too near to the car infront when entering Smart Tag...
Last two day I am in a hurry that wanna to get my ass back home...
There is a Toyota Mark X infront of me when I m entering Smart Tag at toll booth...

F**k man.. that stupid fellow do not have smart tag and then go inside smart tag lane to wait for people that have it and pass it for free....:mad:

Becareful.. once he is pass and u are at the back... the stick will close down when u pass half way....thank god my car got nothing....

Last edited:

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
n his stick is good in steering? ehehhee jk jk.. didnt noe dat smart tag can do this.. tot touch n go .. ppl will tailgate u just to avoid payin tol..

jaydee123

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
errr, why a person owning a RM250K car would want to do such a thing??? :stupid:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Lots of cheapskate fuckers in Malaysia lar. Drive expensive car but so damn cheapskate all the time, parking also want to park at the side of the road, don't want to pay for parking, for example.

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
maybe they think paying for parking is not cool. it doesnt bring out the looks of being rich. thats why they go for something more expensive like the saman.

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
Folks...
Beware and dun stick too near to the car infront when entering Smart Tag...
Last two day I am in a hurry that wanna to get my ass back home...
There is a Toyota Mark X infront of me when I m entering Smart Tag at toll booth...

F**k man.. that stupid fellow do not have smart tag and then go inside smart tag lane to wait for people that have it and pass it for free....:mad:

Becareful.. once he is pass and u are at the back... the stick will close down when u pass half way....thank god my car got nothing....
That's nothing. One joker in a Mitsu Storm went to the Plus Tag lane but realised he was in the wrong lane. I was too close behind him. Without looking behind, he reversed his fat ass Mitsu Storm into my bumper and bonnet. I couldn't react in time. Lesson learnt.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
wah dangerous driving!!!
1 hand hold smart tag 1 hadn hold camera!!!
steer with leg? haha
err, that's not me in the photo, grab it from internet.

i think bs steer with his stick.muahahaha.....
no lah, BS stick no long and powerful.

LOL @ BlackSamurai
thats some good shit.. :laugh:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
how about this? my hand free in Myvi.
PS: Only applicable to phone with loudspeaker function.

give yourself a try.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Lots of cheapskate fuckers in Malaysia lar. Drive expensive car but so damn cheapskate all the time, parking also want to park at the side of the road, don't want to pay for parking, for example.
this is even worst.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

so its the 16th day of CNY..... fine, a day after Chap Goh Meh.
After all the girls already throw mandarin oranges and durians with their names down the river and the guys finish picking them up, i was again tasked to another detailing.

This time it is a light blue 3 or 4 year old City. Owner sends her car to those shopping centre car polishers yearly for polishing and waxing. And to road side car wash regularly.

The condition of the car at arrival seem to be immaculate with almost no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience