Note to all.

iatebananas

Known Member
Oct 5, 2012
Petaling Jaya
Please dont drive so fast in HOUSING AREAS!
Last night my beloved cat was hit by a speeding car while crossing the road from the park opposite my house. The guy didnt even bother to stop and help. Poor Tuna was struggling to catch its last breath when he finally died. My heart shattered when i saw his sister nudging him and trying to wake him up. To the idiotic driver TRY DIGGING A GRAVE for someone you love. SOMEONE ELSE IS SUFFERING BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY!

I got Tuna and Sardine from the park few months ago. They were always together from day one. Abandoned by their mother. I adopted them hoping to give them a better life. I guess i failed...

Attachments

Last edited:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
My family took care of many abandoned cats.. lost a few to sickness, i feel you man.

Drivers these days, mostly all useless.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Please dont drive so fast in HOUSING AREAS!
Last night my beloved cat was hit by a speeding car while crossing the road from the park opposite my house. The guy didnt even bother to stop and help. Poor Tuna was struggling to catch its last breath when he finally died. My heart shattered when i saw his sister nudging him and trying to wake him up. To the idiotic driver TRY DIGGING A GRAVE for someone you love. SOMEONE ELSE IS SUFFERING BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY!

I got Tuna and Sardine from the park few months ago. They were always together from day one. Abandoned by their mother. I adopted them hoping to give them a better life. I guess i failed...
u did give them a better life..

but that stupid driver take it all away

i'm so sorry for ur lost

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Very sorry to hear the news about your cat.

Today, there are even drivers that hit-and-run on their own fellow human, not just cats.
There are plenty of such accident reported. One of the is this:
Ondscene

So what have malaysians becoming?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry for your loss, but how do you know how fast the car was going when it hit your cat? It's possible that the car actually still within the speed limits but it's just unlucky that your cat cross the road at the wrong time, right?
As for the driver not even stopping to check, well not everyone have care for animals as there are many got hit on the roads anywhere. Many people never have pets in their life so they don't have such love and care for animals.
Don't get me wrong that I'm siding with the driver or what. I've also had many pets before when I was a kid and felt very angry and wanted to blame others when something bad happened to them but you need to realise it can be just an unfortunate accident. I do agree though not to speed in the housing areas since it's more risky to hit people especialy little kids, nevermind pets.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i adopted a little kitten from my bro in law's hse...it was a stray kitten...
brought it back for a week, but didnt eat much...though him how to pee & stuff....
but finally my wife told me that the kitten need its mom for milk & when its grown within 2 weeks... i will bring it back...
so sayang the kitten till the day i wanna take him back..my bro in law told me that it died.....becos no one jaga the kitten there...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sorry to hear the loss of one of your cats. Since you have been take care of them, I know it's like family to you......

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

i adopted a little kitten from my bro in law's hse...it was a stray kitten...
brought it back for a week, but didnt eat much...though him how to pee & stuff....
but finally my wife told me that the kitten need its mom for milk & when its grown within 2 weeks... i will bring it back...
so sayang the kitten till the day i wanna take him back..my bro in law told me that it died.....becos no one jaga the kitten there...
There one one kitten abandoned by the mother outside of my house. My wife knew it was too young for us to feed, so she took a box fill with some newspaper and left it inside (because at night it's cold), but at the same place hoping the mother will return. We did put a small bowl of milk there but it was too young to feed on it's own. 2 days later, it died so we buried it in our garden.....:bawling:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I feel your loss. I had my loss of pets too. The worst was during my childhood to my little puppy. We stayed near railway track. There was one evening after dinner my little cute puppy followed us to sit around the track for chitchat (that was the way of life of the kampung folks back then). We left the track when train was about to come but I didn't realised the puppy was still there. When I realised that it was too late and the train just hit the puppy in high speed. I helplessly witnessed the whole incident. That was horrible. But that was not the end. The worst to shattered me was this. The puppy was struggling in pain. Those folks just carried away the puppy and I heard them saying "Lets us slaughter and cook it tonight." I was just 6 or 7 then who was as helpless as the puppy.:bawling: I remembered I cried for many days after that.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i have more than 5cats in house....

at one time 3 of it kena langgar (every months back to back) died on the spot...yes those f*cker drive fast on housing tight lane (not mainroad) altough there's small bumper...

wait until i bought 2bags of cement and make my own speed bump using square brick see how long their absorbers,rim and tyre gonna last :banghead:

Last edited:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
When u found abandoned animal u can always call SPCA, they will take care of them, i'm sure they have plenty of pregnant animal at their place to feed new born.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Im so sorry for the loss....

My neighbour also lost his cat last year...

But the how he lost it is unbelievably scary !

Most people would not believe it!

Until you see it with your own eyes !

His cat was caught by an eagle in the evening...

Another neighbour saw it and told us!

A little difficult to believe until i saw that eagle on fine evening....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
feel you bro....I myself also have lost quite a few cats to drivers to run them over in housing areas...but it didn't stop me from keeping even more cats and dogs that were abandoned....the baddest thing I didn't to the driver who run over my cat which happens to live at the same housing area of mine was breaking all his car window...ALL of it....I was very mad...really really mad....my dog was run over once too by a driver..the driver didn't even slow down.....

My neighbour's son leaving opposite my mum's house like to drive very fast in front of our house when he pass by...I hate it a lot and since there's no speed bump..I just purposely park my pickup a out to the road so to block him from speeding and force him to slow down before reaching my mum's house. I've warn him many times and even to his parents but they just ignore it....arrogant people...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apologize for the thread.

Had been driving Civic FD for 5 years and decided to change. It had been months but I still can't decide between the W204 AMG and IS250. Pricing wise both bout the same but how bout the performance, comfort and maintainance? Any feedback highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience