Smart Tunnel

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
i'm not seen even a 430 hitting 190 In tunnel, maybe exiting & towards a long straight before toll (exit from KL- to srban hway) possible.

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i'm not seem even a 430 hitting 190 In tunnel, maybe exiting & towards a long straight before toll (exit from KL- to srban hway) possible.
mayb the exhaust sound to loud to hits 190.... tak bleh tahan...:rofl:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
last time I saw a monster car inside the smart tunnel, story was like this:
that day I was inside the smart tunnel. even with my windows shut and listening to mp3, suddenly hear a loud exhaust sound from the back. when I look in the mirror, there was no car behind but the sound is so loud. 10 seconds later, saw one car with the headlights turned on appearing in my mirror and getting close to me in a high speed. I step on the pedal a bit more and try to make him disappear from my mirror, so at the end I was able to make the car disappear from my mirror,,,,, because the car has passed my car :rofl: and it is a GTR-35 :biggrin:
another version of story similar to Initial D's Bunta Fujiwara driving a GC8V overtaking Takumi Fujiwara's 86 :thefinger:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
last time I saw a monster car inside the smart tunnel, story was like this:
that day I was inside the smart tunnel. even with my windows shut and listening to mp3, suddenly hear a loud exhaust sound from the back. when I look in the mirror, there was no car behind but the sound is so loud. 10 seconds later, saw one car with the headlights turned on appearing in my mirror and getting close to me in a high speed. I step on the pedal a bit more and try to make him disappear from my mirror, so at the end the car disappear from my mirror,,,,, because the car has passed my car :rofl: and it is a GTR-35 :biggrin:
another version of story similar to Initial D's Bunta Fujiwara driving a GC8V overtaking Takumi Fujiwara's 86 :thefinger:
wow.... ur car oso damn fast wor... can tahan 10sec infront of r35....:biggrin:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
wow.... ur car oso damn fast wor... can tahan 10sec infront of r35....:biggrin:
nonono, what I mean was I was cruizing at 60 km/h, the GTR-35's exhaust echo sound was way back..I think maybe I am already in the middle of the tunnel, the GTR just started to rev kaw kaw from the entrance..
then suddenly appear in my mirrors within 10 seconds, so I give way to him lor..if got longkang, I think the GTR would use it to overtake me :rofl:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
nonono, what I mean was I was cruizing at 60 km/h, the GTR-35's exhaust echo sound was way back..I think maybe I am already in the middle of the tunnel, the GTR just started to rev kaw kaw from the entrance..
then suddenly appear in my mirrors within 10 seconds, so I give way to him lor..if got longkang, I think the GTR would use it to overtake me :rofl:
hahahahaa:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: just like 'tok-hoi' ar..?? hahahahaa:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
hahahahaa:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: just like 'tok-hoi' ar..?? hahahahaa:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yup, since blind attack is not usable in Smart Tunnel, so the other alternative is to use the longkang. Thank god the longkang in Smart Tunnel is sealed. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
got speed trap in the tunnel or not?
where shld the polis sit down with his camera..??:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yup, since blind attack is not usable in Smart Tunnel, so the other alternative is to use the longkang. Thank god the longkang in Smart Tunnel is sealed. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
hahahahahaa.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:hehhehee:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does fuel comsumption increased when bullet and exhaust system modified? But the extrrator remains stock..

thank u ar sifu sifu sekalian....
:) :) :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience