I just passed through the smart tunnel... road is uneven with metal
covers on a couple of section. Very shaky feeling especially with my
fully adjustable hi-low absorbers. The road type is like cement & not
tar. Kinda rough all along the tunnel with clonking metal covers
on some sections whenever cars pass through :angry:

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
if the road in the tunnel is using tarmac, it might be too heavy for the tunnel to bear as well as making it hard to maintain.

conrete surface lasts longer with super low maintenance. that's why speed limit is restricted to 60kmh

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
but use 19 billion for such kind of road is sucks...
at lease make tar with yellow lane should be better somemore the yellow lane will not like as tick as a text book...

fred_soo_88

2,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2006
cant make road usign tar for a tunnel ... its too heavy.. if u notice hong kong undersea tunnel all simen.. but their worksmanship is much better and their simen are very even... yeah i do agree... very uneven....

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
malaysian like crooked/bumby ones dont you know?? :)

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
yeah, haha...road also they cannot make even

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Even Shanghai tunnel also better thn us...
If keep on like this our 'Boleh-land' will become 'TakBoleh-land' already....

Fred, I think if did not put too tick should be ok wht coz i know that for cement, too smooth will cause accident whn rainy dayz coz very slipery...but wht u said also correct...later will be more worst...

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
after dat 'he' will say - JKR is like doctor, attending patient only when they are sick.. till when it is free toll? wanna go through la once..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
koolspyda,
Malaysia's most crooked subject, be it road, building, and anything in the country at all, are the govt. They're the most maximum crooked subjects in the entire nation of malaysia.

kk13,
The people who develop the country can't even straightened their brains and mentality. How can they have anything else that's straight? Heck, who knows, maybe pak lah is having an affair with samy velu for all you know, and I won't be surprised because they could be as crooked as that. hahahaha Imagine pak lah going down on s.v. while driving on a crooked road.

mag9556,
I don't know why but I feel shanghai is way better than m'sia. I'm even starting to wonder whether m'sia really had 49 years of independence, or was it 49 years of bribery, money laundering, twisted politics, injustice, etc.

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
never been thru it yet.. but my bro said got exhaust fan and lamps n i wonder what happen to those if the tunnel used for drainage/flow flood water..

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
those ppl who work at JKR dont deserve salary increase at all ! including JPJ n kastam oso hahahahaha :P

fred_soo_88

2,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2006
i just want 2 imagine if have accident how man... just my advise to all using smart tunnel.. don speed inside... bcoz out tires wont have full potential grip with simen... and when inside a tunnel our car aerodynamic don help... no wind pass through... its all stuck under the tunnel.. so don take fast corner in tunnel.... if any accident.. sure gone 1 .

ephique74

Known Member
May 20, 2007
To simplify things, the government sector really have their way on wasting money. Shouldn't they think of the drainage of the city before building anything? Look at KL, I love KL, but sometimes, the government really wanna do something new until they combine two new things in KL city format structure. First, NEW York, for the aspiring building close to each other. And, NEW Delhi for the poor irrigation and bad road quality. But now India's road is improving too! So what is Malaysia actually trying to do?

Imagine, this is how Malaysia look if he's a human. Very smart-dressed, got the latest gadgets, the latest cars, but with unimaginable skin problem, brown teeth, skinny, got health problems, and his pocket got no fulus@money. Now that is how Malaysia looks.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
ephique74,
Malaysia is trying to kill itself because of the stupid govt. This has been going on for... erm.... 49 years?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The wait is almost over, Super GT is coming to Sepang this mid July and it’ll be the series’s first ever night race! This historic Super GT race will also feature Malaysian led GT300 class wildcard entry driven by Jazeman Jaafar and Dato’ Adrian D Silva in a Porsche GT3 R

The 2020 Autobacs SUPER GT Series:
Round 1 April – Okayama Circuit, Japan
Round 2 May – Fuji Speedway, Japan
Round 3...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience