Satria Neo CPS problem

Jul 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hye all,

me also face a problem with my cps..
1.alarm problem.
2.no meter light.
3.wierd sound on passenger side.

i decided to go to SC at kesas on this thursday.should i make an appoinment or just go there..??

thanx

snowwhite neo

Jun 22, 2010
perak
Hi, i'm new but and i think that i should join this forum b'coz it's very informative
I just got my lovely cps about 4 months ago and sadly to say that

1)tok2 sound came from somewhere of my car
2)loud wind sound from passenger site
3)wiper problem
4)idling not consistent
5)jerking----> main problem, many of friends said it is an ECU prob...ntah la...really tired to think of this new car jerking.

chris1

Jun 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all,

It seems like this jerking problem seems to exist even for 2010 cars - if i follow the thread from the start, I thought this is a 1st batch issue, seems like its a permanent issue???!!! Can't be that all new Neo CPS's need to get their ECU changed/re-programmed, with all the feedback since lauch wouldn't the fix for this be dialled in at the manufacturing stage? There must be an issue somewhere.

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
The issue came from the factory itself.....it will b solve if u manage to speak to DSZ

cps5445

Feb 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hello all,
I`ve been following this thread since i booked my car( Aug 09) and i can see a lot of you complaining about engine jerking problem. i know it is frustrating to own a neo cps with this problem. my car suffered it too from the day i collect it at Proton Jalan Ampang until last week. B4 that, I sent my car(and keep on complaining) to proton SC several times, but it were useless. the problem was still there until last week i went to Dori dori Autoworks @Batu 3, shah alam to do port & polish throttle body and tune NPDT(i dunno what is N, Proton Diagnostic Tool) and ask the chief mechanic there to overcome this prob, this solved my 8 months engine jerking problem. now im satisfied driving my car free from this problem hehe. i dunno how they did it, but the problem`s gone now.
* port & polish throttle body may void ur warranty.

cps5445

Feb 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

so the mech used this tool to do the PDT computer setup/tune on my car. took about 20min. when i came to proton SC, they also use something like this to "tune" my car but i don`t get what i want(the jerking prob still there)..this pic is jz an example only, taken from a satrianeo online community.
i dunno if tuning our cars at Proton unauthorized service center like i did may void the warranty but the truth is they can solve this problem.

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
haiz.. sad to hear all those problems.. me soon will be getting my CPS.. not feeling good
don worry, u have made a decision, stick to it and u wont regret.....sometimes mechanical problems do happen but not to all.....i got good experience in owning proton...so lets see what's yr experience later..cheers buddy:proud:

Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I just got mine last week. To verify the "minor" production defects that is with my "lemon" s.neo cps.

1. Jerking issue during acceleration <-- this is annoying!
2. Driver's side wiper hitting driver's side A Pillar then the tension nut unwinds itself causing the wiper to flip out from contact. <-- this is scary!
3. wind-noise at 100km/h. <-- this is "fun"!

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
lately i attended some personal development course and some of the students their working in a company tat supplies dashboards and other interior material to proton...from wat the told me,satria neo's interior has the most xpensiv plastic material cost among all protons,even v6....but bare in mind juz plastic...wit the lather cover of coz v6 r more xpensiv

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Just a simple DIY on how to replace this oil seal (for 4G93T engine). Its location is shown below.

Figure 1 : All the components. [1] Oil Filter, [6] 24mm Nut, [7] Oil Cooler, [N] Oil Seal to be replaced

Things you need :
1) All basic tools (oil filter remover, pliers, etc)
2) 24mm ratchet socket (a deep one)
3)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience