Satria Neo CPS problem

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Thought u have the jerking ghost haunting u?

wait till it gets worse then call 03-8026 2100 look for Mr Amin from I-Care....
he arrange a test drive for u wit technical guy & if confirm they change the ECU.....

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Not sure weekend got open....but normally call him during weekdays @ working hours

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
so is ur car done edi??
really tot of getting a neo cps for weekend use but when read bout ur story damn scary

Bump: so is ur car done edi??
really tot of getting a neo cps for weekend use but when read bout ur story damn scary

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Yes, after 1 week of testing seems like fine to me :)
I even change my sports rim to 17" inch d....damn nice man11

bro, wan to ask u damn long d....who is tht chick in the picture??

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
yea yea...post some of ur ride....i really targeting it to be weekend car
how do u feel bout the car?

power wise...handling wise...fuel wise...reliability wise...

bout tat chick huh...saw it in Random Girls Pic and tis chick just hook me like a dead fish....so beautiful...wish was my lad...:sleep:

Bump: yea yea...post some of ur ride....i really targeting it to be weekend car

bout tat chick huh...saw it in Random Girls Pic and tis chick just hook me like a dead fish....so beautiful...wish was my lad...:sleep:

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
yea yea...post some of ur ride....i really targeting it to be weekend car

Power wise, ok la...handling wise, not too bad but still need to improve...a set of adjustable might do the job..

Fuel wise i will said not really tht good, mayb is bcoz of jam coz i work at KL....reliability wise, okok la...hahaha

Anyhow..still a great car to drive :)

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
bro cpslover,
glad to hear that u r happy with the car, really sorry and sad to see the prob u r facing since 2 months back......enjoy yr ride...do post yr pics with new rims...must be dam* nice...cheerz

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
bro cpslover,
glad to hear that u r happy with the car, really sorry and sad to see the prob u r facing since 2 months back......enjoy yr ride...do post yr pics with new rims...must be dam* nice...cheerz
Hey bro, thanks....

Yap was facing problem last 2 months...but it shouldn't take that long if early early i knew the ppl from Dato SZ team..they really bringing big help :)

As promise, here r some pictures....taken during rain last nite so limited angel for me to choose :)

17" inch rims with Bridgestone Potenza RE001....:thefinger:

Attachments

c00lric

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Black rims with white color body. Looks awesome for those angles. Kudos. Do enjoy your ride. So dato SZ team, is the ppl to look for if anyone has the similar problem like yours, rite?

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Not really should look for Dato SZ team, actually should look for I-Care but when they can solve the problem this is where Dato SZ team should b inform hahaha

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
Looks nice~
I am going to give iCare a call this weekend and tell me if they can permanently fix my keyless entry problem.

Bugger all~ if this thing is not fixed and I have to leave the car at the SC they better give me a replacement equivalent.

Bump: Looks nice~
I am going to give iCare a call this weekend and tell me if they can permanently fix my keyless entry problem.

Bugger all~ if this thing is not fixed and I have to leave the car at the SC they better give me a replacement equivalent.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Petaling Jaya, 28 November 2007 – Honda Malaysia once again won honours in the NST-Maybank “Car of the Year 2007” Award through its 3rd generation Honda CR-V which was named “SUV of the Year”.

Launched in March this year, the CR-V has received overwhelming response from the Malaysian public. Within the first 4 months of its launch, sales of the new Honda CR-V has exceeded the full year target and is still going strong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience