Satria Neo CPS problem

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Thanks for the compliment....coz me thousands to get tht thing hahah

Bro archmedrauff, u hav to really make noise then ony they giv u replacement car....but b prepare, their car wont as nice as u expected.

Like my case, they gave me a smelly wira, no alarm, no power window, no central locking, no tinted....and i've to drive tht car for a week....

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
wow...those are 17" ? how much the 001R cost per piece?

should handle vr well edi wit tat kind of tyre

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
tire is like black paint on dat wheel! so low proofile one. :biggrin:
potenzas are the shizz right there! :thefinger:
Using 205/40/17 so quite low profile...
Am bridgestone fanz....previously my wira using Potenza also..:thefinger:

Bump:
wow...those are 17" ? how much the 001R cost per piece?

should handle vr well edi wit tat kind of tyre
Yap 17" but still looks small......thought of 18' but will too heavy for my car liao..

Those tyres cost me RM380/piece and it's made in japan!!!! tht is the best part....

benyeap

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
Any idea to get the neo cps keyless entry/go system into gen 2 cps??

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
I went back to COE yday for the 10th time.....guess wat giving me trouble this time.

My central locking went crazy, thou i lock my door wit alarm..the central locking automatically open back my door....

lucky enough to get it done in 1 hour time.....

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
I went back to COE yday for the 10th time.....guess wat giving me trouble this time.

My central locking went crazy, thou i lock my door wit alarm..the central locking automatically open back my door....

lucky enough to get it done in 1 hour time.....
Did they say what was wrong with it?
Hey are they open on saturdays?
My alarm giving me problem too~ and i am lazy to do an appointment and leave my car at the SC.

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Smthing wrong with the wiring...duno which wire touch wit which wire yday....
They open on sat but for service ony..not fixing any technical problem...those need to b on weekdays...

klywh1

Mar 11, 2009
Using 205/40/17 so quite low profile...
Am bridgestone fanz....previously my wira using Potenza also..:thefinger:

Bump:

Yap 17" but still looks small......thought of 18' but will too heavy for my car liao..

Those tyres cost me RM380/piece and it's made in japan!!!! tht is the best part....
bridgestone fanz >>> me to using 205/50R16 Japan mari punya but RM330 good stuff :biggrin:

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
it's all about the material quality , yes sound rattling from dashboard is normal as the whole damm bloody dashboard is made of plastic(a few pieces joined together) unlike those older gen protons , wrapped with PVC , but still got a bit sound which is tolerable ... :sleep:

but replacing the ECU ? that's serious business man , in fact i did went 2 view the CPS few months back , and i opened the door but wait , something is missing , open again , close again , ahhhh yes , those door stopper , when you open half it will hold , when u open fully it will hold , that doesn't exist in the neo CPS , i was like ... if you parked towards the uphill , die le , need 2 hand held the door , i mean adding those small items doesn't cost much , spare part shop selling also rm20+ only for a new set , but why isn't it equipped ? logic or not ?

another one thing is the salesperson , cannot answer simple technical questions , give reasons that he sells car only ... wtf ... then asked me what car u driving ? i said a 1.8 putra , the 1st thing he said , ohhhh ini 1.6 cps sangat laju and hebat , kira upgrade , hellooooooo no offence but which part is an upgrade excluding the new car ? 1.8 to 1.6 is an upgrade ? then tell me BS stories he test drove etc etc ... 120km/h take corner ... i wanted 2 shoot him back , corner jenis apa ? highway punya ke ?

haihz , i don't mind driving a proton but of course at least the price i pay make it worth it le , in and out service centre which they think people no need to work ? where proton is heading now is really a dark tunnel , unless give and deliver better quality items , then make it par with continentals or japanese made , then only start talking ...

xiaolang

Aug 24, 2008
Haiya.... From my view is most of the problems come from the technician itself. They actually dont know how to fixed the problem. In here (my place) u must buy or used their oil (Mach 5 and Syntium 800 n 1000 only) for services and if u get by urself ur engine warranty will expired even though for the 1st services. The worst part they like to see u wait for few hours before they start working.

Talked about remote alarm. My remote alarm break (jatuh) need replacement for the cover only. I went to service center ask for new 1. The worst answer i heard the technician said u must changed all the alarm system. Haiya just because the cover break u need change all the alarm... Very disappointed.... :mad:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys! Im new here :P

I thinking buying 2nd hand sports car under 50k....which one will suitable to me?
(maybe prelude? altezza?)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience