Satria Neo CPS problem

ikan_laga

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Penang
should be no problem of revving redline kaw2 after servicing or after 1st delivery of ur car to ur hand..my first day after got neo cps in hand, lenjan 160kmj already..no problem at all...dont believe and listen to myth "kereta baru, kena bawak slow2, pantang"..then when u bawak slow, how to detect defect in ur car and claim warranty?

later after 10,000km only problem arise and no warranty applicable at that time..so rugi..

ok back to cps problems..me also experiencing some problems..

1) that gear 1 to gear 2 to sticky..dat will be temporary only..no worry..
2) fog lamp bulb blown - change at SC cost me RM16
3) now fuse of tail light keeps on blowing if i replace it..might be electrical leakage sumwhere..damn this is the hardest thing to check..
4)check your handbrake - base on manual and experts, ur rear tyre should be locked already when u pull up your handbrake lever up to 5 notch..mine was not..have to re-tighten it..
5)rear seat pin broken

Last edited:

NightRider

Sep 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I still dont have my cps .... proton management is simply amazing! I payed for the car and now I have to beg them to get it ... they talk to me as if its my problem that my car isnt ready yet ... its not my problem, its their problem that they can't deliver cars they sell! They can't even give me a damn delivery date!!

udeenx

Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
nightrider,

you have sign anything from the bank?if not better cancel the order and get your money back..go to another proton dealer.

my experience,i have sign the document from bank but the dealer keep me waiting and waiting.One day i decide to cancel the order but on the same day the car arrive.The salesgirl begging me to take the car.that time i fire her kaw2..but last i take the car also coz waiting for one week already..hehe..different dealer different management.before you order make sure they have ready stock for you.if not,its about 50/50 you will get your car..

just my two cents..

irdanlz84

Known Member
Jan 16, 2007
my brother just got the car, we whack the car kaw2 till 190km/h, and the car still can go faster but the traffic slow us down... the car received in good condition except the wiper sprinkler motor was faulty.. typical proton....nice experience none the less...

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Mind telling us how long u take to reach 190km/h?

irdanlz84

Known Member
Jan 16, 2007
Last edited:

borzoi

Jul 20, 2009
agreed with you irdanlz84..i dont think the car go more than 190, it seems that the Rpm cuts at 5.4k..i dont know abt other neo cps car, but mine does (standard car, no mod)..to reach 180 is quite easy, but 190 might take some time..
maybe anyone who who already change their ECU (not proton ECU) or remove their cut off can say something abt this..

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
well
there;s a case of non cps neo 1.6 manual can achieve 210km/h
the mod is exhaust system n only tune one adjustable cam pulley
not sure how long it takes tho -.-

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Neo CPS is the king of the road!!

Salute!

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Neo CPS if just mod the extractor/piping/exhaust already can win most cars aldy.. the Neo is light, and the CPS is powerful..! Your challenger is only the Saga 1.6 taxi now. (other than b16 civic la)

ikan_laga

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Penang
agreed with you irdanlz84..i dont think the car go more than 190, it seems that the Rpm cuts at 5.4k..i dont know abt other neo cps car, but mine does (standard car, no mod)..to reach 180 is quite easy, but 190 might take some time..
maybe anyone who who already change their ECU (not proton ECU) or remove their cut off can say something abt this..
how come got cut..try push harder..i change gear normally at 7k rpm..

irdanlz84

Known Member
Jan 16, 2007
guys, during heavy rain, when i turned the wiper to the max, the wiper blade will whack the front right pillar/windscreen frame. After adjusted the wiper, the whackin still persist, did anybody face this problem also?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I finally found a shop selling ACDelco batteries

Max Automart Gombak
No 68, JALAN 6/21D,MEDAN IDAMAN GOMBAK OPPOSITE PLAZA IDAMAN,53100 KUALA LUMPUR

Look for the boss Kelvin

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience