Satria Neo CPS problem

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Hi Bros,

Such a long time i din update u guys on my prob....

Here am i again to express my disatisfying and express my pityness to the stupidest Proton's Staff....

Was @ COE since this morning to replace my 2nd wiper arm, door rubber, headlamp (Water goes in) and fog lamp (Water goes in too) and here watz happen :

9.00am : Reach COE for registration and blah blah blah complain story
11.30am : Only saw my car went in for repair after 2 1/2 hrs of waiting #@^*#@*#@^
3.00pm : They told me they cant warranty my headlamp as THERE IS NO WATER INSIDE THE HEADLAMP FOR NOW!!
4.30pm : Left COE wit just wiper arm replace and door rubber

Last 2 week, i call up my favourite guy at proton said tht water goes into my both headlamps..even snap a photo and mms him plus make a visit jst to show them on the headlamp. It's great that 3 fellar notice it, a technician exec, a SA and a guy from I-Care....so they said no stock and hav to order apprently...ok, no problem on tht. So the next appointment will be today to change the headlamp. However, they deny on the warranty replacement as the STUPID WARRANTY DEPARTMENT doesn't see any water in the headlamp. I was like WTF, come on ur own PROTON ppl saw it last 2 weeks, not only 1 but 3 ppl....This is so f***king unreasonable after i waited for 6 hrs then ony approach me canot replace....come on, go eat shit la....no wonder PROTON will never improve...this such of customer service, please 4 words for u..."To hell wit u". U piss me off, u gona get it..u stupid damn WARRANTY DEPARTMENT...ask them come talk to me..not dare to...why so chicken?
Am not sure wat the hell i'm typing as i'm full of anger now.....PROTON WARRANTY DEPARTMENT is the most department and most unknowledgable and most stupidest in the world....Ripley's believe it onot should ask PROTON WARRANTY DEPARTMENT to join them in their record book.....F**K you WARRANTY DEPARTMENT...
If there is any proton guy here from this department, i'm glad to meet u face by face.....then u will smell my anger!!

pipylim

Apr 12, 2009
Really CANNOT accept that a new owner are advice to use RAIN X because his new wiper blade is easy bend....

fusionnetx

Sep 26, 2009
Selangor
Hi Bros,

Such a long time i din update u guys on my prob....

Here am i again to express my disatisfying and express my pityness to the stupidest Proton's Staff....

Was @ COE since this morning to replace my 2nd wiper arm, door rubber, headlamp (Water goes in) and fog lamp (Water goes in too) and here watz happen :

9.00am : Reach COE for registration and blah blah blah complain story
11.30am : Only saw my car went in for repair after 2 1/2 hrs of waiting #@^*#@*#@^
3.00pm : They told me they cant warranty my headlamp as THERE IS NO WATER INSIDE THE HEADLAMP FOR NOW!!
4.30pm : Left COE wit just wiper arm replace and door rubber

Last 2 week, i call up my favourite guy at proton said tht water goes into my both headlamps..even snap a photo and mms him plus make a visit jst to show them on the headlamp. It's great that 3 fellar notice it, a technician exec, a SA and a guy from I-Care....so they said no stock and hav to order apprently...ok, no problem on tht. So the next appointment will be today to change the headlamp. However, they deny on the warranty replacement as the STUPID WARRANTY DEPARTMENT doesn't see any water in the headlamp. I was like WTF, come on ur own PROTON ppl saw it last 2 weeks, not only 1 but 3 ppl....This is so f***king unreasonable after i waited for 6 hrs then ony approach me canot replace....come on, go eat shit la....no wonder PROTON will never improve...this such of customer service, please 4 words for u..."To hell wit u". U piss me off, u gona get it..u stupid damn WARRANTY DEPARTMENT...ask them come talk to me..not dare to...why so chicken?
Am not sure wat the hell i'm typing as i'm full of anger now.....PROTON WARRANTY DEPARTMENT is the most department and most unknowledgable and most stupidest in the world....Ripley's believe it onot should ask PROTON WARRANTY DEPARTMENT to join them in their record book.....F**K you WARRANTY DEPARTMENT...
If there is any proton guy here from this department, i'm glad to meet u face by face.....then u will smell my anger!!
OMG.. after seeing this.. should i go for neo CPS or not.. damn..
should i get 2009 stock or just wait for 2010 stock?
i'm going to submit my loan this weekend for the neo cps..
2009 stock can get discount.. hmm.. not sure whether it is the second batch or what..
is it so much problem with this neo? :confused:

Jan 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi brothers..i jus got my Satria Neo Cps on 28.12.2009 white manual...hav clocked nearly 1800km dy..everytin is perfect except the Jerking problem.. it happens in both 2nd gear n 3rd gear when i rev it more den 3k..sent is for 1st service..dey sd dey checked everytin n d knock sensor was not tight n nw its tighten n d guys took for test drive n its al fine..but wen i took out d car n tested..haih its stil ther..u totally lose d thrill wen ur car semput semput b4 it takes d speed..its a powerful car n nice to drive..can any1 pls help me out here...i sent to service at service centre at kesas highway the big one....wud reseting the ecu solve it o shud i ask em to replace it wit a new one? o cud it be spark plug or fuel injection or accelerator sensor or air intake prop???

fusionnetx

Sep 26, 2009
Selangor
Haiiyooo so many post i see CPS got jerking problem! how to drive la.. u know like the advertisment in streamyx where the boy driving supra.. SIGH~!

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
hi brothers..i jus got my Satria Neo Cps on 28.12.2009 white manual...hav clocked nearly 1800km dy..everytin is perfect except the Jerking problem.. it happens in both 2nd gear n 3rd gear when i rev it more den 3k..sent is for 1st service..dey sd dey checked everytin n d knock sensor was not tight n nw its tighten n d guys took for test drive n its al fine..but wen i took out d car n tested..haih its stil ther..u totally lose d thrill wen ur car semput semput b4 it takes d speed..its a powerful car n nice to drive..can any1 pls help me out here...i sent to service at service centre at kesas highway the big one....wud reseting the ecu solve it o shud i ask em to replace it wit a new one? o cud it be spark plug or fuel injection or accelerator sensor or air intake prop???
I think it is better to reset the ECU and have another try, rather than changing the spark plug because your car is just 1.8k of mileage. Spark plug won't wear down that fast, I believe.

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Any bro noes how to adjust the tension of the wiper arm?

I've change d ori wiper to silicone type but still got sound.
I believe d spring located in d wiper arm is to tight

paragonblaze

Jun 1, 2006
Hi guys,
This is the 1st time I write in this forum. Just got delivery of my new Neo CPS. 2 nd day, fucked the passager side window got wind sound coming in already. Any of u guy got this problems????:banghead:

Jan 11, 2010
perak
To all:

Hi guys, i'm new around here. i just own my white Neo CPS auto about 3 weeks, on the first week found out that the sound of the engine suffering, sound's like 30 years old car, send back to SC and they said the main power cable that connect to the core battery is lose and not been screw so that the engine cannot attract the electric from it. so far not much problem 'yet'. hahaha.:rolleyes:

there is some question that i'm wondering...
1. Did the Neo cps has central locking?
2. My car can only reaches 140KM/h no matter how i accelerate, is there any speed limiter inside neo cps? Or my ECU having problem....
3. If i adding the strut bar will it effected the warranty? Any recommend brand, R3 or Ultra racing?

thanks~:biggrin:

NightRider

Sep 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys, Ive had my cps white manual for about 2 months now and luckily I havn't got any major problems so far ... the only issue was that my wiper was hitting on the side and needed to be adjusted, and mair air con compressor is making noise. Warranty is covering these problems with no issues. My car can easily go up to 160kmh and I went up to 185kmh so far. I hear a small ratling sound from my engine when at idle ... I wounder if thats normal ... ? Anyways so far I love my car, the handling is just too much fun. I wish the cps could open earlier than 4500rpm though

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
To all:

Hi guys, i'm new around here. i just own my white Neo CPS auto about 3 weeks, on the first week found out that the sound of the engine suffering, sound's like 30 years old car, send back to SC and they said the main power cable that connect to the core battery is lose and not been screw so that the engine cannot attract the electric from it. so far not much problem 'yet'. hahaha.:rolleyes:

there is some question that i'm wondering...
1. Did the Neo cps has central locking?
2. My car can only reaches 140KM/h no matter how i accelerate, is there any speed limiter inside neo cps? Or my ECU having problem....
3. If i adding the strut bar will it effected the warranty? Any recommend brand, R3 or Ultra racing?

thanks~:biggrin:
1. Yes
2. Wait for 2nd or 3rd service
3. No

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Hey guys, Ive had my cps white manual for about 2 months now and luckily I havn't got any major problems so far ... the only issue was that my wiper was hitting on the side and needed to be adjusted, and mair air con compressor is making noise. Warranty is covering these problems with no issues. My car can easily go up to 160kmh and I went up to 185kmh so far. I hear a small ratling sound from my engine when at idle ... I wounder if thats normal ... ? Anyways so far I love my car, the handling is just too much fun. I wish the cps could open earlier than 4500rpm though
Yap...i too have the ratling sound when idle, solve it last yr but this yr it happens back again....sigh.

Do VAFC compatible with CPS ? If yes, then we can alter the cps opening

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Hi guys,
This is the 1st time I write in this forum. Just got delivery of my new Neo CPS. 2 nd day, fucked the passager side window got wind sound coming in already. Any of u guy got this problems????:banghead:
Bro, i got wind sound coming from everywhere....worse than u

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
That is a whole shit load you got there CPS Lover. It is odd that why does it seem that you are th only one getting all these problems. I have clocked 21k km already. So far.....so very good. Need to find time to send it for service only le. I think I'll do it this Friday. Owh..... remember that I mentioned about my alarm got no sound when lock and unlock and the SC said they will replace the alarm unit? Well I decided not to claim for it because the sound is actually very loud and annoying.

aliatuah

From Facebook
Jan 20, 2010
u may contact sales person name mr. Tuah at 016-219 6360 as other of us mention his name.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai everybody,i drive satria gti 2000 with vr4 engine,td05,.now im looking for good workshop dat can provide good service to my car with reasonable price ofcoz...area kl or selangor.urgent.....tq:burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience