Radiostar Alarm Functions

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by flu01@Jan 19 2005, 00:00
hi noname,
Have a few questions regarding the radiostar alarm system.
1) I currently hv a autowatch immobilizer in the car, can the autostart function work bypassing the immobilizer until i enter the car and disarm it and put the key and turn it to on position before driving off ?

2) Accept trade in for a 1.5 yr old epsilon alarm for the rebate offer ?
Regarding the remote start, we'll have to let our installer see which type of immobilizer you are using and how it works first. Usually, remote start won't work when there's immobilizer in your car.

As for the rebate, we are happy to inform that we'll offer the rebate to you. Please let us see the alarm 1st and see what functions it has. We'd prefer if you have installation manual with you.

Feel free to give us a call/sms at 016 611 4848 or 012 508 0281

alvins

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
Remote Trunk Release (Included)
Auto Winding Up of Window Function Ready
Passive Arming
Silent Alarm

what does this 4 mean how they functions? don't understand what is remote trunk and ....etc

i got my new waja....the OEM waja alarm can rebate how much :lol:

itrDC2

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
Originally posted by alvins@Jan 21 2005, 18:09
Passive Arming
Silent Alarm

what does this 4 mean how they functions? don't understand what is remote trunk and ....etc

i got my new waja....the OEM waja alarm can rebate how much :lol:
got auto window winding up function meh? the front page didn't say anything like that leh?

anyways, if got also ... it's err.... "ready" onli... not yet "included"?

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by alvins@Jan 21 2005, 18:09

Just press the button on the remote and your boot will open. So no need to enter the car and pull the cable. Very convenient!!! :)

Yes, this function is inside the module. If you want to activate it you'll have to install a motor for each window you want to use this function.

Passive Arming
Say if you park your car. Then just leave it and forgot to lock. Within 30secs the alarm system will detect that you forgot to lock+arm your car. It will automatically arm your car. At the same time, sending a signal to your remote to notify you that your car is not locked. By ARMING the car means, shock sensor activated. And also protecting all doors. If someone tries to enter the car the alarm will sound

Silent Alarm
Good if you stay in terrace house. MEaning that you can switch off the siren. If the alarm is triggered, only the light will flash but siren remains mute. However, your remote will still sound. If serious trigger like door opening or alarm detects more than 1 vibration, siren will still sound.

As for Waja alarm. The remote is with your key. So can't trade in ler
:)

alvins

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
ohh...i can't trade in my waja alarm... so can this alarm put in my waja car?

the passive arming,
if let's say park my car with engine on at petrol station and go toilet, my key left in car. will it autolock in 30sec? :lol:

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Yes, Radiostar can be installed into Waja.

The passive arming won't lock the car. It will only activate the alarm. Meaning that all the doors are protected and shock sensor working. IF someone opens the door it will trigger the alarm and your remote will beep. If your car engine is still running passive arming won't apply. It will only apply when you've pulled out the key, open and close the door. This is an advantage over other alarm systems coz those alarm will lock the door even if your engine is running.

hbong

Jan 12, 2005
Can fit into my enhanced V6 ? Currently using stock Alarm + Vguard GPS + GSM System. If your alarm can works with the Vguard I will get one... Wanted to buy it for remote start only..hehe :D

Gtr81

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
do you all have provide gps autorecovery system also something like captor??

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi Gtr81, the gps autorecovery does not come with Radiostar I'm afraid as that is not really a car alarm system. Its like an add on feature....For example we have fitted it together with a Cpator systme that u find in the Staria R3....thanks

bobodo

Feb 15, 2005
Visit site

Yes, this function is inside the module. If you want to activate it you'll have to install a motor for each window you want to use this function.
if power window, still need to install an extra motor?

Will you come to Johor Bahru? or any dealer in Johor?

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by bobodo@Feb 15 2005, 19:24

if power window, still need to install an extra motor?

Will you come to Johor Bahru? or any dealer in Johor?
Hi bro,

yes you need to ad in another module to it to make it work...

At the moment we have no dealer in Johor but we can look for a installer there for you coz we have some customers there that installed the alarm in JB.

Just give us a call and we will check it up for you.

Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus,

Does anybody know where to get a nos purge kit... but idont want to use nitrous, use CO2 instead.. or other DIY ways?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience