Radiostar Alarm Functions

redwacko

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Selangor
www.kissmyass.com
i got my car installed with radiostar this morning. My friend and i was impressed with the auto start and shock sensor... :P Got a question for u noname/integramania : is it normal to hear "tut....tut" every few minutes when driving the car?

zronix

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
integra/noname,

dunno what happened but cant PM u guys... aarrrgghhh,,,... fed up...!!!!

redwacko,
glad to hear that u love the alarm, too bad u cant wait a lil while longer for the bulk purchase...

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by redwacko@Mar 26 2005, 19:51
i got my car installed with radiostar this morning. My friend and i was impressed with the auto start and shock sensor... :P Got a question for u noname/integramania : is it normal to hear "tut....tut" every few minutes when driving the car?
[snapback]843138[/snapback]​
bro u must be Ifran.....

Well the tut tut is actually a reminder once the shock sensor has gone off...if you look at the lcd panel u will notice that there is a hammer sign on the bonnet.

What this is whenever the shock sensor is triggered and then a signal is sent to your remote, it will beep..then after if you do not press the lock/arm button it will go tut tut every 10 secs as a reminder. This is so that just in case u did not hear the beep it will remind u until u press to acknowledge it. Cool isn't it? :)

redwacko

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Selangor
www.kissmyass.com
Originally posted by integramania+Mar 27 2005, 19:40 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(integramania @ Mar 27 2005, 19:40 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-redwacko@Mar 26 2005, 19:51
i got my car installed with radiostar this morning. My friend and i was impressed with the auto start and shock sensor... :P  Got a question for u noname/integramania : is it normal to hear "tut....tut" every few minutes when driving the car?
[snapback]843138[/snapback]​
bro u must be Ifran.....

Well the tut tut is actually a reminder once the shock sensor has gone off...if you look at the lcd panel u will notice that there is a hammer sign on the bonnet.

What this is whenever the shock sensor is triggered and then a signal is sent to your remote, it will beep..then after if you do not press the lock/arm button it will go tut tut every 10 secs as a reminder. This is so that just in case u did not hear the beep it will remind u until u press to acknowledge it. Cool isn't it? :)
[snapback]844901[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

it's IRFAN actually..hehehe! now i understand why...thanks man. :)

redwacko

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Selangor
www.kissmyass.com
yo bro!

well...there was a prb with my boot actually. it cannot close properly until i had to push it down pretty hard! prb rectified when proton edar fixed it. thanks!

redwacko

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Selangor
www.kissmyass.com
am thinking of installing a turbo timer n my concern is...will it conflict wif radiostar? like..engine still on but door is locked. pls reply..tq

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by redwacko@Mar 29 2005, 23:55
am thinking of installing a turbo timer n my concern is...will it conflict wif radiostar? like..engine still on but door is locked. pls reply..tq
[snapback]852281[/snapback]​

Yeap u can use a turbo timer no worries...

Conflict? No it won't but make sure the tt installer knows what he is doing. If got problem can always ask Meng to help....

Only thing is if u have the tt running for say 1 minute plus and when you arm the car 10secs, the shock sensor will be activated...if your engine idling to much vibration then it may trigger the alarm...but this is wht a shock sensor is supposed to do

Solution:
1)Wait for car to totally shut down then arm the car. U can since distance of the remote is 900ft.

2) Set the tt to only a few secs...to be honest u need not set the tt for so long for a NA car....only when u run the tracks and then u usually won't use the alarm.

So the alarm is compatible with a tt but just that there may be some issues on the timing u set....try it out and see. :) I'm using one in my car now

redwacko

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Selangor
www.kissmyass.com
hey integramania,

i still can't PM u lah...but i can receive urs. :blink:

error message:
There is no such member - please check the name entered and try again.
This personal message has not been sent :unsure:

thonginho

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
Originally posted by redwacko@Apr 1 2005, 00:04
hey integramania,

i still can't PM u lah...but i can receive urs. :blink:

error message:
There is no such member - please check the name entered and try again.
This personal message has not been sent :unsure:
[snapback]858491[/snapback]​

yeah i've got that prob too... noname also cannot msg.. dunno why

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just doing a research on these 2 manifolds and wondering which is better.
As far as i know mivec manifold is good but its very heavy (cast iron) and hot bits is proven. Your ideas on this guys??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience