Project Z - Week 25 Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
wow....i really have been missing out a lot .... this forum has always been good to me....helped me through so much for me and my car...sad to see things like this happen...

this forum, its like a brotherhood of man... we all have passion and love towards the same thing...

but clearly one has misunderstood and selfishly make use of this forum... no ethics sey..

Like a wiseman once said "Be A Man!! Do the right thing!!!" - Russell Peters :thefinger:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
He is beyond help if he still continue hiding behind his computer...:banghead:

Kevin, please get clearance from Tom if you have something on hand
that u have written for everyone to read regarding the project...

Bro, if you delay this matter, things are gonna get worse...people are
starting to lose or already lose their trust in you. Better step up and do
something about it.

End up everyone might just vote you out of ZTH for good. Is for your own good.
Step up with the report of yours once you get clearance to post it.

Don't wait any longer...people are losing patience and getting fed up with the delay
and about this hide and seek or some guessing game bro.

:damnmate:

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
I think he should be here to say something at least... else this will never end... :questionmark:

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
Dear Kevin Lee,
Instead of reporting post 'misunderstood clearly my intentions' requesting for us to remove it, I suggest you explain to the public your clear intentions here to avoid further misunderstanding (if any) with s1tl.

'I'll write you an article on ZTH if you ........................ for me' <-- Using ZTH's name as a platform for your own personal benefit is definitely non-ethical, if this sentence does come out from you. This is how I see it at the moment from s1tl's point of view. So to be fair, you should comes out and defend yourself if you are innocent.
what an attitude..adui..
utterly disgrace and imbecile.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
can we make a petition/poll or something requesting Tom or whoever has the authority to fire him from ZTH's PAID contributor title? and make public announcement to the sponsors and who ever involved in this never ending project that kevin no longer has association with ZTH?

ZTH don't deserve this drama at all.
Pls do, i dont know how to make polls thats y i didnt make one.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Pls do, i dont know how to make polls thats y i didnt make one.
only TS (blackhowling) or the mods can add a poll. so we have to wait for either one of them to do it... :burnout:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
only TS (blackhowling) or the mods can add a poll. so we have to wait for either one of them to do it... :burnout:
i mean create a new thread as a petition lol

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
KEVIN. STOP SENDING ME PM. DO IT ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL WITHOUT ANY REGRET COPY AND PASTE IT HERE. NO REGRET, NO REMORSE AND NO HESITATION.

i don't need a personal or a privacy explanation from u, instead YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN IT HERE, IN PUBLIC, IN GENERAL.

I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE PERSON HERE IN ZTH.

pengyu

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
same here...and i did got some personal slashing in that PM even though its not directed to me. I really hope Tom is reading this and please do something about it since it affects ZTH administration as well.
The longer this thing is prolonged, the worse it will be. Internet forums or not, its still a community that people do meet from time to time.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
well, it comes down to the only sentence we can say, "grow some balls and face us"

dfws77

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Penang
it's been weeks i am reading this and i got to tell you... this is worse than the Kardashians throwing hissy fit on stage or on live televisions. i am not siding anyone but daaaang... you guys really want to make him loose his job. i tot ZTH is a place to learn about cars, fixing em, sharing em and shine them up. i think this is the only forum coming out with personal attack beside facebook.
anyways... i am one of the donator for this project.. i mean "small". donating my rims and hope he can spend well if he able to sell it. i am a franken 280zx owner that has to build bits by bits frm down up. bought that precious junk for RM19K and spent RM30K and it's still not even 50% done yet. altho it's running on the streets and show off her fangs. 2 years guys... it's not easy and it takes lots of patience, time and money.
kevin might have slip his words and offend lots of you but do give him time to do up that lady coz she will be a bang when it runs on the street. i am keeping my hopes but if he ever screw this shit up... well... time will tell. in the meantime, i believe he is keeping quiet just to make sure he is not going to offend anyone again kua.
hope i do not offend anyone here..... peace out.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
KEVIN. STOP SENDING ME PM. DO IT ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL WITHOUT ANY REGRET COPY AND PASTE IT HERE. NO REGRET, NO REMORSE AND NO HESITATION.

i don't need a personal or a privacy explanation from u, instead YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN IT HERE, IN PUBLIC, IN GENERAL.

I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE PERSON HERE IN ZTH.
I get calls and messages daily as well. Not only me but everyone and anyone connected to me.

Kevin - I don't need an 'off the records' explanation, anything you have to say can be said here. Bryan decided to comment on this issue publicly because you chose this platform; you seem to like the high profile and perceived status of being associated with ZTH. Nobody asked to make the whole project public, you could have done it quietly and surprised us with a something at least 50% done. So with the glamour, comes with criticism.

Frankly, I have no vested interest in this project and I don't stand to gain anything from Kevin completing or not completing this build but I feel strongly about this project and I feel that what he's done is wrong so I choose to voice out.

Anyone with time to spare go and read Week 1 onwards, until Week 7-8 is enough to see that there are so many holes to this story its resembles the Z31's chassis. Week 1 makes no mention of him and Tom planning this project before buying the Z31 and that's just one of the many lies he doesn't realize he's told. When you don't tell the truth, you lose track of what has been said to to whom.

EDIT - Just got another PM, one of countless on FB so I've decided to block him. I don't know what he wants from me. What bloody unprofessional behaviour harassing other forum members in private.

If this project goes ahead without Kevin, as in someone else manages it and its a ZTH car then put me down for whatever help you need? Engine? RB25 like Khoyos? Done and done get him to source it and I'll personally pay for it. Anthing Skyline or RB related, I'll do my best to get the Skyline guys to chip in. But not to Kevin, not after all this I wouldn't trust him with 20cents. I was willing to help since the start and promised an F-Con but I'm not going to suckered into a con job. I'll put my money where my mouth is if anyone can takeover and get rid of this nuisance? It wouldn't be irritating if not for the late night phone calls, messages and PMs. That's the thing that gets to me. You call this being a representative of ZTH? Think before you act, what you do reflects on ZTH so the burden to walk the talk is on you not on any of us.

Last edited:

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
“desperate people make desperate moves”
I don’t usually post in ZTH, as apparently from my rather low post count :laugh: But what happened just now, propelled me to write this post. Do bear with me guys. I may not be a familiar sight here, but I do spam other forums la :aetsch:
I was minding my own business at the clinic, waiting for my turn, when an unknown number called me. Fella introduced himself as Kevin from Kampar. He was asking for backup. Asking me for backup? That’s rather surprising. Let’s just put it simple. We’re not exactly on speaking terms. I won’t go much into the details.
Another thing I want to highlight, is the Project Z itself. To those who knows whats going on, the first time I saw that Project Z, I knew it would be a flunk. Why? He has another car that he is restoring. Since 2009. The Honda S600. Yes, 2 years down the road, it’s still not completed. Last update I saw was last month, stating that he was still waiting for parts :hmmmm: And then another project car? This time under ZTH’s name? Gosh. Not to sound bad, but the idea itself is good, but the person in charged of executing the whole plan has no idea how to do it right. And professional exams? Excuses. If you can’t manage your time, don’t blame it on other shit.
He said he won’t be posting in the thread because he said he would be flamed. Well, isn’t it obvious WHY? =.=”

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
“desperate people make desperate moves”
I don’t usually post in ZTH, as apparently from my rather low post count :laugh: But what happened just now, propelled me to write this post. Do bear with me guys. I may not be a familiar sight here, but I do spam other forums la :aetsch:
I was minding my own business at the clinic, waiting for my turn, when an unknown number called me. Fella introduced himself as Kevin from Kampar. He was asking for backup. Asking me for backup? That’s rather surprising. Let’s just put it simple. We’re not exactly on speaking terms. I won’t go much into the details.
Another thing I want to highlight, is the Project Z itself. To those who knows whats going on, the first time I saw that Project Z, I knew it would be a flunk. Why? He has another car that he is restoring. Since 2009. The Honda S600. Yes, 2 years down the road, it’s still not completed. Last update I saw was last month, stating that he was still waiting for parts :hmmmm: And then another project car? This time under ZTH’s name? Gosh. Not to sound bad, but the idea itself is good, but the person in charged of executing the whole plan has no idea how to do it right. And professional exams? Excuses. If you can’t manage your time, don’t blame it on other shit.
He said he won’t be posting in the thread because he said he would be flamed. Well, isn’t it obvious WHY? =.=”
eric altho i we dont speak anymore but i have to agree with u. minus the "personal attacks" he pm-ed other members about me:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im newbie n consider to transplat my wira 1.3M carb to 4G91 MPI manual....i wan to ask any sifu here can tell me about the price for the halfcut ?? n if i get the parts separetely, how bout the price oso....??? thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience