Project Z - Week 25 Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Continuation since the whole topic has been deleted..

Happy Deepavali you all.

To those who have difficulty reading, may I suggest to bold every word to emphasize on the statement? For your information, I am a student undertaking Professional examinations. What I do in real life, has nothing to do with journalism. I was employed by Tom to help write out articles for Zerotohundred.com and that was my job nature. So if you think my write up is not up to par, I suggest you give proper feedback, rather than saying. "Oh I can do a better job and you are an insult." This does not help, this is merely to say, "Oh I have a bigger genital than you." That's it.

OK, as I said, I will provide a complete report on the project on Week 26. It will be a comprehensive report so everyone could be satisfied with the write up. It will be a downloadable PDF so everyone has access to it.

As for Speedzone, they donated wholehearted to the project. They didn't request that I write about their shop, but I did it as a good way to thank them so far for their keen donations. They have requested that I visit their shop in Batu Caves to receive the donated parts. Since I was there, I believe I could contribute back to them, by writing about the shop and they really asked anything more. I have all the respect in them, as they are people of low profile nature. Some people love the nature of bragging, even if its for charitable reasons, but that's not what they do. I believe everyone's parents here had educated everyone about the nature of being grateful to things.

And I believe, this project is run on casual purposes. There are factors, logistics and many others to consider. If anything fails in the chain, a certain chain reaction happens. So before you judge me on this project, you have to look at the whole 25 weeks in total and that will be presented in the upcoming Half Yearly report.

Dude.a t first, i feel abit upset bcoz the project seems abit lost.. then i feel even more disappointed as you do not get the point of a car project... then I feel abit pissed bcoz you really fail to understand the concept of project management and seems to be leading the project towards the drain USING Zth's name... i wouldn't really give a damn if it's your own project but the two thermometer and Tom's name being dragged into this, is something that I have to comment... Now i feel damn right sorry for you.. why?

despite the previous week 23 posting being locked, week 25's comments are continued to be "Disliked" and now to be said as 'comparing genital sizes'...

It clearly shows:

1. As contributor - you are doing ok, seriously, you are. ZTH has been quite 'lively' with the craps you are posting. It's more entertaining than watching spider weave its web while taking a shit in the toilet.
2. As a Project Manager - You fail!
3. As a person who takes constructive feedback - well, in this area, for you, I think it's somewhat non existent.
4. Respect for members - Similar comment as no.3
5. Week 26 - downloadable in PDF and comprehensive. Gosh, i didnt know ZTH has been practising that way of doing? I saw Tom's review on sponsors and product, there wasn't any PDF yet it was fabulous. I'm sure majority of ZTH members would agree to this. Why do you need PDF format? More canggih? Honestly, I think Week 25 has been quite 'a handful' to read and downright painful that my tears almost roll down my cheek .. i feel your sponsor's pain... however, you said "they never expected anything".. and u simply wrote it out of gratitude.. That boils to my earlier posting, this is not a project then, it's fantasy.. only in fantasy land someone gives without expecting anything in return, unless - he's your father.. he's your brother.... he's your best friend.. .he's a friend in debt..... etc.. not someone who u walk in to the shop take something and decides to write bcoz 'u believe u could'... it's actually, YOU REALLY SHOULD! ... it's called gratitude for a sponsor.. it's called INITIATIVES from ZEROTOHUNDRED's point of view.. remember, you are not KEVIN LEE when u take parts.. u are that little boy from ZEROTOHUNDRED.. i doubt when u use kevin lee and walk into a shop they'd let u use their toilet least to say sponsor u...
6. By saying "I was employed by Tom to help write out articles for Zerotohundred.com and that was my job nature. So if you think my write up is not up to par, I suggest you give proper feedback, rather than saying. "Oh I can do a better job and you are an insult." This does not help, this is merely to say, "Oh I have a bigger genital than you." That's it."
- U fail to realize what you've written is being constructively criticized by members of ZTH, both senior and junior members. U r not taking these criticism constructively and post this macho statement. No one say they can write better than u.... or are u thinking they do? Tom hired you? I'm not saying Tom will and i have no predictions over this.. but in real life, any employer can terminate the services or the job contract of an employee if they suck at doing what they are hired to do... Bigger genitals? I think in ZTH u have the biggest balls and the longest dick... no one can beat u... why? u got the balls to ask for donations with ZERO project plan laid out nor any endorsement from any authorities.. neither do u give an receipts... and the longest dick? well this needs no introduction.. u and your internationally reknowned playboy trips posing with white chicks and all... their pleasurable smiles already shows yr dick has been tickling their genitals while posing for u... so with such natural gifts, why do u wanna project cars? go mamakspecial or gutterpost.com ask for donations to buy a boat and hump supermodels while secretly filming them to put up at these sites.... it's better and simplier isnt it? u don need plan, u just go with the flow, the body aren't rusted and u do no need transplant or chassis transfer... u just spread and hump..

Anyhow... seriously, i feel sorry for u... zth and Tom..

U don't need to click dislike.. coz it's obvious no one will like to be commented directly this way.. only retards will reiterate what they think so that they can get their points across... It's the same thing as deleting topics or calling up people on d fone who commented and agrees with points that somewhat is 'harmful' to u... it just goes to show how inferior complex u are... be confident.. just face it.. not pm or facebook it...

Just take a moment, put aside all that u feel, think or even anger.. absorb what we've written.. then comment..

Putting aside what you or any kevin lee's supporter think.. my post..and pimpin's are fr you to be improve and be better... we regard ZTH as our cyber car playground.. we want to keep it safe and clean..and we want the people running it to be smart and wise...we comment, we bash so that you can learn and be better.. not to be pushed aside to be said we are just 'biased'..jealous... or plain stupid... why? i'll explain.. anyone can buy a car off d showroom with 500-600hp and claims they know shit.. in actual fact, what to they know other than signing off the cheque to purchase the car or some even beggin their parents for the dough... we aren't that...for people like us, we've been around.. we've been around a long freaking time.. and we drive cars that proves that we've been there... and we've done that.. if you think u know better than us.. or even if you think u know better than anyone, that's the first step of failure for not just a project manager, but as a person... we learn till d day we die.. remember that.!

And please, dont put happy deepavali and then u bastardise such a auspicious day with "comparing genital size" line..

Last edited:
Reactions: alcyon

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Such a shame. I believe that despite the seemingly harsh way we went about it, pretty much all of us had very valid points which Kevin tried to dance around unsuccessfully. I don't think he even gets the point which is what I find especially disturbing, has the education system really failed this young man?.

It's a sad day for ZTH when someone like this has become someone who people associated with the brand name. A name that took years to build up and if this rubbish continues... well honestly, I'd hate to imagine.

BLaCkHoWLiNG and I certainly didn't have the luxury of being professional students so perhaps sometimes we aren't as cultured in our way of going about our comments as opposed to the beautiful prose that form the bulk of the pearls of wisdom you scatter around this virtual garden of shame that you have created.

But at least we stand by what we say and we don't hide behind passing messages through other Malaysian Skyline Club members or badgering people for phone numbers of members of ZTH whose posts make you look bad? You think every single person you have ever asked has not come back to me telling me about it? I don't know, the fact that not one has given you my number despite your efforts? Whatever you want to say, can be said here. I've put forward questions for which others want answers for to.

Look, sometimes the best plans aren't always executable by even the best men (and you're not one to begin with unfortunately). But real men own up to their mistakes and wise men know when to quit while their ahead and a respected man wouldn't have tried to pull of such a scam to begin with. So you can still be partially wise and go from there.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Originally Posted by Kevin Lee
To those who have difficulty reading, may I suggest to bold every word to emphasize on the statement?
To those who refuse to accept criticism, may I suggest NOT to keep deleting comments/threads that do not worship you?

For your information, I am a student undertaking Professional examinations. What I do in real life, has nothing to do with journalism. I was employed by Tom to help write out articles for Zerotohundred.com and that was my job nature.
don't really give a shit if you are taking PROFESSIONAL examinations.

when you take a salary to write articles, you have become a journalist. can't understand this simple logic?

if you refuse to be associated with journalism lest you feel belittled by it due to your upcoming PROFESSIONAL examinations, quit ZTH and take your car project elsewhere. is this simple enough for you to understand Mr Future Accountant? Or do you plan to be a doctor or a lawyer?

So if you think my write up is not up to par, I suggest you give proper feedback, rather than saying. "Oh I can do a better job and you are an insult."
what constitutes as a proper feedback for you? have we not been clear enough with our replies?

you didn't even bother to reply to the other thread before deleting it, is that what you consider a proper feedback to us who have been waiting for your answer for the past few weeks?

This does not help, this is merely to say, "Oh I have a bigger genital than you." That's it.
i fail to understand your logic behind linking our feedback to a comparison of genitalia.

have we threatened your manhood in anyway?

did anyone send you a pm with a photo of their large genitals that made you cringe at the sight of your teeny weeny pecker?

or did someone send you a pm with a photo of their pussy and called you the same? :rolleyes:

speaking in relatives, many of the forum members here do have bigger balls and dick compared to you.

they are not afraid to call a pussy... i mean, a spade as a spade... they do not need to hide behind the DELETE button to feel safe. :thefinger:

kimoka

Known Member
Jul 20, 2006
And I believe, this project is run on casual purposes.
The arrogance is astounding :/
I love a casual project, because i can casually ask for moarrr money with no accountability.

Because casual show that you are not serious... sigh.

Last edited:

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
Now you see what we all mean by constructive criticism. When there is actual solutions being brought forward again and again with various level of "spice" and its not sifted properly by you Kevin.. and it shows with your replies.

Do you actually think most of us silent veterans would come out in force just to reply to something that I would deem as a schoolboy's error? What is it for you to understand is the need to address the problem immediately before going forward in your Weekly updates.

I'm sure everyone has been telling you we come from a working background and things like this are unacceptable in our norm. Not telling you for fun leh..take our views and feelings in consideration as well before you keep want to straight out that wet thread of yours.

dawghause

Aug 4, 2009
Subang Jaya
I'm a fellow writer and I for one, find the "genital comment" extremely offensive, this isn't some pissing competition, your last article assumed that everyone reading ZTH never sat in a car before, that might work in a play school, but ZTH?

I don't care if Speedzone didn't request a write-up it is your duty to deliver a write-up that is worthy of being read by your audience.
Just by glazing through that uninformative article I could pick out so many angles and opportunities to do a proper write-up about the shop and its people, but all I read was just a lazy window shopper's perspective.

I shall withhold from any further comments as mizunori77 couldn't have put my thoughts about this farce any better.

If you are asking people to contribute to a car worthy of the ZTH name, at the very least write a proper article and updates worthy of the ZTH name first.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I know this isn't a democracy but if a poll was started and overwhelmingly the ZTH population voted to dissociate itself from this ill conceived fraud? Since it is afterall 'casual' why should it be given any platform at all?

Can we vote? Would our views count? Could we then really do something that reflects the true spirit of community on which lies the foundation of ZTH? The real ZTH not the 0.01% who as far as I know, nobody else identifies with.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Im the one who deleted that topic, its getting outta hand.

Hence i delete.

I dont own supercars and neither do i own a machines above 100 bhp or neither am i a writer or publisher. I cant see why all this debacle is happening between all of you.

Yes i know its an online forum, we can post whatever diplomatic shit u want but do keep it clean and move on.

But i have a moderator status to uphold and altou i dont get paid by Tom, i still do this for a reason. That reason is plain simple for ya all to understand, just post within limits.

I dont side anyone, kevin lee or blackhowling. I dont care if you both are millionaires or billionaires, i will still fuck u both upside down.

I dont know kevin lee, blackhowling yes...met couple of times but he is still an asshole MUAHAHAHAHAHAA :rofl:

So guys, dont keep rubbing in salt to a wound. Just be it, post ur reply and move on.

I am a nobody in zth, just a normal car forum guy.

Dont like it, just be it.

Nobody ask you to follow and be a follower. Just be yourself and carry on with more important things in your life.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
My god blackhowling u certainly spent alot of effort to bombard him! Respect la!

Well to be very honest, I don't think Kevin even have a car that can move....at least I have a 200hp single vanos that is not my parents car lol.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Actually, if we refrain from personal attacks then he has no choice but to address the issues raised. Keep up the attacks and we're only getting further away from the truth. I will refrain from any attacks of the sort but won't back down from asking for clarification on all my questions I asked in the Week #23 thread.

Kevin, please answer when convenient. Surely you aren't that busy since you had time for another round of pestering the Skyline guys for my contact details and even suggested we talk on public phones apparently? Whatever for?

What are you trying to hide or why must you secretly contact me? This means I'm onto something I believe and your efforts only show that there is something very wrong that we've all yet to be told about this build. Am I close?

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Kev, let me remind you that this is reality. It's about working hard for what you want & knowing when to stand up for what you deserve. It's not about c*ck talking; it's about self-empowerment. It's not about being arrogant; it's about displaying your confidence & intellect as a badge of pride. It's not asserting any inherent superiority or self-entitlement, but recognizing your own self-worth and value. You're here under the assumption that you are a contributor. Step up to the plate & f*cking prove there's more to you than that and quit whining. Stop hiding behind your lame excuses. Just take it like a man. Instead here you are posting another one of your weekly crap updates. Previous feedback or questions still left hanging without a proper answer. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down but the staying down.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
For some reason I do not know why, Kevin has decided to email me a log of what has actually happened so far. I believe this is something Kevin should share with everyone who has donated and the sponsors as well. It's not like its a small detail you 'forgot'. I believe you should share it here instead of singling me out. I didn't even ask you for it so I'm not sure what your intentions are and if its to 'shut me up', this makes it worse!

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Kevin is a paid contributor, not doing it for free, so are we gonna take "studying for exams" as a valid excuse? Perhaps Tom has already had an arrangement made with Kevin, but what I know is in the real world, once you have agreed to take a person's money, you have to bear the responsibility. Assumption is the mother of all cock ups, but I am assuming that Tom paid Kevin with the intention to spice up the forum with something to read and to gain higher traffic. He needed someone who has the passion towards cars, good English writing skills and responsible, thus he chose and trust Kevin for that.

I fail to see any other reasons on why Tom gave Kevin this paid contributor job, excuses like studying for exams after accepting Tom's job just showed how irresponsible Kevin can be, the pressure of people asking him about the project may have contributed to this issue, but you have taken the money, you have agreed to the terms already, don't whine anymore, the classic car restoration project may cost you some money but you have taken the job, so you must bear the responsibility, no matter how, it may have to cost you a brand new GTR, it's still your responsibility, you could fish for sympathy but this is the real world Kevin, anyone of us can complain that we are underpaid, but we signed ourselves to our current jobs, so should we be irresponsible, the employer has the right to screw us or even fire us from our current job.

Have some thoughts about what you said, be responsible to those who are keen supporters of your project, especially those who have donated. Be responsible to Tom, perhaps regretted the decision to hire you as a paid contributor, but hasn't voice out his opinion on you publicly, shows you how responsible he is. Digest a little criticism, it can help you in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Holly drip-drop! A complete gallery of official images featuring the all-new Mazda6 have been poured into the web, revealing every single visual detail you ever wished to see prior to the car’s Frankfurt Show debut.

There’s no press release to go with the gallery, so no speculations on the department mechanics –albeit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience