• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
lol.. i think that pic must be after exam celebration la. maybe he'll be back soon after all celebrations. cheers to all!!
I doubt so it is pics of henesey party.

[PIMPIN];1063773841 said:
LOL I cucuk BLaCkHoWLiNG to keep him focused. He's everywhere on ZTH need to make sure he's on the frontlines on this fight against evil.

Hahah drama gila. :burnout:
Hahaha sure drama la ppl talented

which 1 is kevin lee?
Look under the blond

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Removed the picture guys.. Sorry but gotta do what I've gotta do. :) Getting a little too personal and even IF Kevin is in the wrong, he still has his rights of privacy.

Cheers guys, keep your blood pressure down, I'm sure you guys want to live longer.

Last edited:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Removed the picture guys.. Sorry but gotta do what I've gotta do. :) Getting a little too personal and even IF Kevin is in the wrong, he still has his rights of privacy.

Cheers guys, keep your blood pressure down, I'm sure you guys want to live longer.
Thank but it is personal, Kevin insulted me via a friend and also use zth as a platform to request detailing services in return for a featured article which never happen instead he featured a scratch repair which I wrote for him. This happen 3 times. Promise to promote for a friend but I need to beg him to help promote. Then the other 2 times he offer me beer to repair his scratch which magically reduce from corona to carlsberg. To me, he is doing the same to all the sponsors for project z

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Thank but it is personal, Kevin insulted me via a friend and also use zth as a platform to request detailing services in return for a featured article which never happen instead he featured a scratch repair which I wrote for him. This happen 3 times. Promise to promote for a friend but I need to beg him to help promote. Then the other 2 times he offer me beer to repair his scratch which magically reduce from corona to carlsberg. To me, he is doing the same to all the sponsors for project z
buying beers aside, can you be more specific about the detailing services?

do you mean Kevin conned both forum members AND sponsors?

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
I understand s1tl;

I assure you that we are trying to sort things out. Karma brah, keep calm. :proud:

Last edited:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
buying beers aside, can you be more specific about the detailing services?

do you mean Kevin conned both forum members AND sponsors?
ok i shall be detailed kaw kaw for everybody to understand.
Yes aside beers which i prefer because i treated him as a friend and when he called out for help i was there.

Request NO1:
You can read the information of my detailing service for kevin in this post that i posted in the car detailing section: Link = http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-detailing-forums/373213-zero2hero-auto-detailing-some-sample-jobs-with-kevin-lee-zth-staff.html
For this first request by Kevin, he requested me to polish his headlights and give him a demo on his hood to let him understand detailing better to help me promote my services.
I travelled 38KM at night to meet him at 9pm. as u can see from the pictures it is night. Upon his request i told him i would charge a fee of Rm50 as a friend friend price as i didnt want to ern on workmanship instead i just wanted to recover on my cost. He agreed. I proceeded to travelling to his place, did the job and explained to him the magic of detailing yada yada yada...
Upon completion of the session he openly requested "CAN THIS BE FREE? I SHALL WRITE U AN ARTICLE ON ZTH FEATURED IN RETURN" How can i not accept? I didnt have the choice since he openly requested so i had to suck it up and accept the offer. (the article never came out and i wrote it post up at the detailing secion) his excuse was : TOM DIDNT PICK YOUR POST ITS NOT MY FAULT, WHO ASK U TO POST THE POST URSELF?

Request NO2:
Suddenly one fine day Kevin called me in the afternoon, with an URGENT tone he ask me if i can repair his paint as it was scratch by unknown sources. I asked him to come over to my place to let me diagnose the damage. Upon arrival, he openly says again "I'LL POST THIS ON ZTH IF U CAN REPAIR THE DAMAGES AND I WILL TREAT U UR FAVORITE CORONA BEER IN RETURN" when i hear this *sight* the meaning is no money transaction lo..After a few steps i repaired the damage. evidence in this post http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/features/380162-got-sideswiped-by-a-bike-heres-a-solution.html FYI: the post was written by me and modified into Kevin's words before it was posted, and this time it was a 2 week delay and i couldnt stand his delays anymore and i requested a post immediately. His excuse was "I KNOW NUTS ABOUT DETAILING THATS Y I CANT WRITE UR ARTICLE,CAN U WRITE IT FOR ME AND I MODIFY IT AND POST IT UP?" I didnt have a choice so i wrote it and send it to him and after a few hours he posted it. Voala, i corrected his car to be given an opportunity to write my own article so that a talented writer can correct my words into his and post it up.

*at this point i totaly dislike the way he use people yada yada yada with much promise but none performed. I dont claim that ive been con by Kevin wadsoever, I think manipulated using ZTH's name will be with word. Yes Manipulated.

Last Job
Kevin called at night around 10pm saying " SOMEONE BUMPER SCRATCHED MY MOM'S CAR AND MY MOM ASK IF U COULD FIX IT FOR HER?" in my mind *did u scratch it and was worried that ur mom might find out and want me to coverup for ur mistake?* Oh well, he is a friend, He called me because he believe in me so i say, its 10pm, u want me to fix ur scratch for free? he said: i'll buy 2 buckets of beer! So there is a offer so i took it. and as usual he came and i repaired his car. this time i didnt take photos coz i didnt bothers already. i kindof knew something would go wrong here so i wont have to chance to post it up also. I repaired his scratch once again, and he said he would meet me at "BALIZ" its a bar here in Ipoh. i said wanted corona instead he bought carlsberg. and only 1 bucket instead of 2. then he give excuse again saying no cash etc etc. I kept my cool and drank only, since something is better than nothing while my friend didnt quite like how kevin promise but didnt deliver and scolded kevin till he bought another bucket.

The point is, i dont care if its beer or cash, at least show some courtesy la. Im not doing a charity business here, I too need income to have feed myself, my car and business too.

I wont say kevin CONN me or sponsors but u get the picture. This is my side of the story i leave it to people to judge wad kind of person he is

pengyu

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
ok..i keep my mouth shut..now that i heard the stories, its quite obvious why people are furious about this project. At first I thought, WTH..90% of projects always got delayed and down to the drain. But, now i know.

I hope someone (i.e Kevin) please step up and defend urself if you are on the right side. This is not about money, this is about integrity and your honor. I dont want to jump into conclusion, but if only one side explains everything and the other side keep on avoiding it, then assumptions will come. ZTH is not a small community and you also love cars, so making friends within the community is what we want, right?

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
ok..i keep my mouth shut..now that i heard the stories, its quite obvious why people are furious about this project. At first I thought, WTH..90% of projects always got delayed and down to the drain. But, now i know.

I hope someone (i.e Kevin) please step up and defend urself if you are on the right side. This is not about money, this is about integrity and your honor. I dont want to jump into conclusion, but if only one side explains everything and the other side keep on avoiding it, then assumptions will come. ZTH is not a small community and you also love cars, so making friends within the community is what we want, right?
yea, i trust his words, followed the UTMOST GOOD FAITH way of the contract law verbal or in black and white, but instead i got burned and left aside and insulted. I dont feel good at all

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
yea, i trust his words, followed the UTMOST GOOD FAITH way of the contract law verbal or in black and white, but instead i got burned and left aside and insulted. I dont feel good at all
i'm sorry to hear that you kena conned 3 times into doing Kevin's job as a ZTH Contributor and also "investing" your time, effort and materials into 3 different jobs that didn't bring about the necessary returns.

i hope more sponsors like you will step up to tell their side of the story.

1. Kevin keeps blaming sponsors for dragging their feet but based on your case, he could have "conned" the sponsors as well, which would explain why sponsors don't give a shit about his project.

2. sponsors run a business, ZTH is the largest car forum in this region. Kevin took advantage of both for his personal gains and this is hurting ZTH.

3. if i remember correctly, Kevin's exams had finished three weeks ago and yet he has purposely avoided this thread and broke his promises on full project disclosure. this is a very serious matter and i hope the ZTH moderators REOPEN the Week 25 thread so forum members are aware of what has happened.

moderators can delete the vulgar comments anyway so i see no reason why the thread cannot be reopened.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
i'm sorry to hear that you kena conned 3 times into doing Kevin's job as a ZTH Contributor and also "investing" your time, effort and materials into 3 different jobs that didn't bring about the necessary returns.

i hope more sponsors like you will step up to tell their side of the story.

1. Kevin keeps blaming sponsors for dragging their feet but based on your case, he could have "conned" the sponsors as well, which would explain why sponsors don't give a shit about his project.

2. sponsors run a business, ZTH is the largest car forum in this region. Kevin took advantage of both for his personal gains and this is hurting ZTH.

3. if i remember correctly, Kevin's exams had finished three weeks ago and yet he has purposely avoided this thread and broke his promises on full project disclosure. this is a very serious matter and i hope the ZTH moderators REOPEN the Week 25 thread so forum members are aware of what has happened.

moderators can delete the vulgar comments anyway so i see no reason why the thread cannot be reopened.
Not conn la. Manipulated. I know Kevin is viewing the thread because he posted on fb in "denial mode" denying all our accusations etc etc don't think he will be giving all our questions any answers. He also say alot of ppl assume lol i don't think my case is ASSUMPTION because it's already a past tense fact happened case

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Dear Kevin Lee,
Instead of reporting post 'misunderstood clearly my intentions' requesting for us to remove it, I suggest you explain to the public your clear intentions here to avoid further misunderstanding (if any) with s1tl.

'I'll write you an article on ZTH if you ........................ for me' <-- Using ZTH's name as a platform for your own personal benefit is definitely non-ethical, if this sentence does come out from you. This is how I see it at the moment from s1tl's point of view. So to be fair, you should comes out and defend yourself if you are innocent.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Dear Kevin Lee,
Instead of reporting post 'misunderstood clearly my intentions' requesting for us to remove it, I suggest you explain to the public your clear intentions here to avoid further misunderstanding (if any) with s1tl.

'I'll write you an article on ZTH if you ........................ for me' <-- Using ZTH's name as a platform for your own personal benefit is definitely non-ethical, if this sentence does come out from you. This is how I see it at the moment from s1tl's point of view. So to be fair, you should comes out and defend yourself if you are innocent.
Bare in mind i have eye witness of Kevin saying those words and I myself has experiences it 3 times

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Dear Kevin Lee,

wow... he is still hiding behind the DELETE button? :adore::adore::adore:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
can we make a petition/poll or something requesting Tom or whoever has the authority to fire him from ZTH's PAID contributor title? and make public announcement to the sponsors and who ever involved in this never ending project that kevin no longer has association with ZTH?

ZTH don't deserve this drama at all.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
wow....i really have been missing out a lot .... this forum has always been good to me....helped me through so much for me and my car...sad to see things like this happen...

this forum, its like a brotherhood of man... we all have passion and love towards the same thing...

but clearly one has misunderstood and selfishly make use of this forum... no ethics sey..

Like a wiseman once said "Be A Man!! Do the right thing!!!" - Russell Peters :thefinger:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
He is beyond help if he still continue hiding behind his computer...:banghead:

Kevin, please get clearance from Tom if you have something on hand
that u have written for everyone to read regarding the project...

Bro, if you delay this matter, things are gonna get worse...people are
starting to lose or already lose their trust in you. Better step up and do
something about it.

End up everyone might just vote you out of ZTH for good. Is for your own good.
Step up with the report of yours once you get clearance to post it.

Don't wait any longer...people are losing patience and getting fed up with the delay
and about this hide and seek or some guessing game bro.

:damnmate:

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
I think he should be here to say something at least... else this will never end... :questionmark:

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
Dear Kevin Lee,

what an attitude..adui..
utterly disgrace and imbecile.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
can we make a petition/poll or something requesting Tom or whoever has the authority to fire him from ZTH's PAID contributor title? and make public announcement to the sponsors and who ever involved in this never ending project that kevin no longer has association with ZTH?

ZTH don't deserve this drama at all.
Pls do, i dont know how to make polls thats y i didnt make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

My friend gave this firestar Launch Control System and i wanted to DIY install into my car but that's no diagram for it. Just wondering how it works?
Having 5 wires,
1) Red
2) Black
3) Purple
4) White
5) Orange

As i know red and black only...have to idea with others.
Need some advise from DIY members.:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience