SAGA BLM Project Hideout

mysayasan

Known Member
Jul 25, 2009
Johor Bahru
Welcome all! In this thread we can discuss anything about modifying ur saga.
Ok for starters. I really want to ask sifus out there, does campro 1.6 piston or conrod, can fit into 1.3 block. Cause of what ive heard, their bore is the same, just their stroke is different.

What ive done to my saga:-
1. Change super touring pressure plate. Need to lay so can fit the new clutch plate.
2. Bonnet got lamp now. First batch BLM B-line dont have bonnet light.
3. Auto lock when step on brake.

mysayasan

Known Member
Jul 25, 2009
Johor Bahru
walao... this 1 real hardcore.. turbo somemore... this mivec aR?.... if want to put campro 1.6 block can ma.. but dun want put block.. just play with conrod and piston.. will have problem?.. i just want play with campro engine only.. if got 15k above sure i put mivec MD in my bonnet

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Welcome all! In this thread we can discuss anything about modifying ur saga.
Ok for starters. I really want to ask sifus out there, does campro 1.6 piston or conrod, can fit into 1.3 block. Cause of what ive heard, their bore is the same, just their stroke is different.

What ive done to my saga:-
1. Change super touring pressure plate. Need to lay so can fit the new clutch plate.
2. Bonnet got lamp now. First batch BLM B-line dont have bonnet light.
3. Auto lock when step on brake.
forgot update

4. Exhaust system
5. Air intake.

madhubby

Oct 30, 2011
johor bahru
if wanna change to 1.6, change the con rod, piston, head, all above part engine...
but i think it not adviseable, coz 1.3 hole gap is to small, afraid will crack...
try use open pod, change extractor,
but happy mod:biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
1.3 and 1.6 piston size is same..just 1.3 is slight dome type....while 1.6 bowl type piston...

different is crank stroke dimension and conrod if not mistaken... :adore:

dohc4g93

Mar 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
so that means we can restroke the 1.3 to 1.6 by using the crankshaft and the conrod and using back the 1.3 piston which will give a higher compression with bigger displacement right?...then source for cps head and wiring lor....sure got some nerve to play2 around with neo cps hahaha..

don't forget to install lcp,pz extractor,adj fuel regulator, and cold air intake....:p

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

i have a 1.3 blm auto and to my surprise, even after instaling micro air compressor to tune the a/f ratio a bit, it felt much better and pickup can play2 with myvi hehehe...wonder what could happen if restroke plus cps stuff and IHE mods, sure can hit 200kmj easily with std 14" rims

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi...I'm a newbie and just got my WIRA convertred to a GSR about 1 1/2 months ago. I've been reading the forums alot and would like to ask all the sifu's here how to detect if our intercooler pipes are leaking?

Hansap....poseidon....met u guys at skyzone last Saturday...hope to see you on the forums :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience