problem with my EK3

ccipan

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
selangor
Hi gurus

Bole tak sesape bg clue sket berkenaan masalah yg sy hadapi skang ni. Sy ada kereta honda EK3 (auto). Kengkadang masa pagi semasa sy masukkan gear n then tekan minyak, kereta tu mcm tak masuk gear until bile tekan minyak tu sampai rpm dia naik sket baru la gear tu masuk.. bila dah masuk pepaham je la kereta tu punya sentakkan macam mana :eek: .. Sy tak pasti apa masalah ngan kereta ni.. maybe enjin tak cukup panas kot or ntah... ada clue tak. yg peliknye benda ni jadi time pepagi je.. masa lain takde problem.

So for now sy terpakse hadapi masalah nih tp kalo ada clue utk check atau tips utk elakkan dari sentakkan tu harapnya bole la sesape beri petunjuk.

Any clue nk check ape? :confused: :confused:

thanks

ccipan

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
selangor
napa plak tom will not like this post? got any rules aa to post question like this?

ccipan

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
selangor
my car honda EK3 (auto) have some problem in the morning.
1. Start my engine and let it hot enough.
2. change to drive/reverse gear.
3. apply some presure to gas paddle. --> nothing happend
4. apply more presure to gas paddle. --> nothing happend
5. apply MORE presure to gas paddle until the rpm go to 3k+ the suddenly the car jerk with a loud "DUPP" sound. The feeling is like the car from idle/neutral gear suddenly went into drive/reverse gear while the RPM at 3k+

but later it does'nt happen again until the next morning.

Any clue for me to check? Any one got the same problem with any auto car?

If i make mistake to post this question hopefully someone can point it out rather than to put statement "Tom is not going to like this post"

"sy budak baru belajar kalau salah tolong tunjukkan"
"i kid just learning if wrong please point it"

:)

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
ccipan said:
my car honda EK3 (auto) have some problem in the morning.
1. Start my engine and let it hot enough.
2. change to drive/reverse gear.
3. apply some presure to gas paddle. --> nothing happend
4. apply more presure to gas paddle. --> nothing happend
5. apply MORE presure to gas paddle until the rpm go to 3k+ the suddenly the car jerk with a loud "DUPP" sound. The feeling is like the car from idle/neutral gear suddenly went into drive/reverse gear while the RPM at 3k+

but later it does'nt happen again until the next morning.

Any clue for me to check? Any one got the same problem with any auto car?

If i make mistake to post this question hopefully someone can point it out rather than to put statement "Tom is not going to like this post"

"sy budak baru belajar kalau salah tolong tunjukkan"
"i kid just learning if wrong please point it"

:)

very the funny laa u kekeke

okok

i believed it's your autobox transmission prob.. for this one .. u need to daignose your autobox (ecu) for ur auto tranny... or it cuold due to your gearbox mechanical inside .. nothing much u can do here xcept to get someone expert to check on it.. good luck bro!! :)

ccipan

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
selangor
oooo sorry to post in MELAYU.. i though this forum is for malaysians' automotive enthusiast (as stated in harian metro) so i post in MELAYU so that almost all of us can read it.

ccipan

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
selangor
ok.. thanks sepat

i like to eat ikan sepat.

BlueG

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Its okey for a Junior member. If Senior then ..... ahahahaha ...

ccipan

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
selangor
sorry la zero4.. i don't see any rules stating about no bahasa melayu here. (maybe it's not in black and white but for "senior citizen" hehe they know about this unwritten rules) and almost all reader and sifu are from malaysia i tot bahasa melayu is more friendly hahaha.

from now on i write in english. sorry about that.

ccipan

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
selangor
haha yes multimatic gearbox.. aiyaaa don't say la i have to change my gearbox. i heard this gearbox very hard to find. my $$$ will fly away easily for this maa..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm helping a (an extremely rich) friend to pick out a car for his own birthday. He was thinking LFA, Gallardo, or a 458 Spyder. So far, LFA is winning, because there are a couple dealers in my area that have, and let's be honest, owning one out of only five hundred available in the world is pretty boss.

How would would you choose? Any opinions?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience