we'r on rush for a mother days gathering
so nv ask mani
juz settle fast fast go la
i nt pretty sure hav he call jpj la
nt 100percent sure:rolleyes:

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
hoho...100?? wah..very KAYA of u..100 can be my petrol money for at least 2 week!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Your friend have a NISMO R34 Skyline Z Tune? :confused:

ERU_LXY_SKY

Oct 21, 2006
the police like to " BIG "ppl ,so tat they can trick some $$ from u~~hehe...

they used to be ask me "bang tarik 1st gear tengok"~ohno~~:banghead::banghead:

btw is there anyone knw jpj approved tinted %:hmmmm::hmmmm: mind to tell :adore::adore:thx~

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Dont care them la
my rear tinted kaw kaw cannot see at day time
exhaust cipet bising
at 3k rpm many people bukak jalan to me

anything ask them tulis saman saja
they dont want to tulis one since damn leceh since still got paper work to do after this

it just you need to politely ask them to tulis saman. they sure cepat cepat ask you cabut

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
if i'm not mistaken, only traffic police (white uniform) and also jpj can issue summons. blue uniform can't issue summons as its not in their jurisdiction. this morning on the way to work saw 2 mini operasi by traffic police to cari makan. waste our time on monday rush hour and make us late to work. rempits and snatch thieves never bother to catch, just kacau us normal citizens. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
I was blocked 2 weeks ago in Mutiara Damansara area heading to NKVE.
Surprisingly, sunday morning roadbloack by JPJ! round 11am.

This was how the conversation between me n da officer:
JPJ: selamat pagi taikor!
Me: apa hal, ops ape ni?
JPJ: cermin gelap ops.
then the officer proceeded to check round my car and somehow he squad down in front of my car and try to peep at my engine from the front grill.
JPJ: saya pun pakai EK tau, saya punya JDM punya, jepun mari. u guna engine apa? typeR engine ka?
Me: oh ye ke, u punya kereta mesti power la. saya punya standard saja. jadi ape kesalahan saya?
JPJ: cermin dan ezos. Saya bagi saman cermin, dan inspection ekzos k. boleh ah.
Me: u cakap u pun pakai EK, kasi chance lah, kaki sama ma. member mah.
JPJ: tak boleh, u tau kah, semua pegawai sini pun pakai EK...
ME: (in my heart, i was thinking "what is he trying to tell me, as he keep bragging about his EK and telling me his team all driving the same car model").
JPJ: u punya dashboard sudah tukar ka? wah, u punya meter macam lain ah! (at that time, he almost pop his whole head inside my car window)... brapa you beli itu gear knob...tu ori punya ka...
Me: kalau u mau, u masuk kereta saya, saya bawak u jalan x2 lah...
JPJ: takpah lah, u kasi berapa u mau, masuk bawah buku saman saya. lain kali kita sembang lagi.
Me: i just gave him RM10 ....
JPJ: ok ok, jumpa di hi-way...kasi b16a vtec bukak kuat kuat...ok ok ok....then he show me his thumb up..with his Petaling street Rayban sun-glass..

this is 1 of the kind officer...i think something wrong with him....but i guess it was my lucky day...
anyway, frequent user in this road, pls be aware. i spotted 2-3times roadblock oredi in 2 weeks time.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
jacek, i stay near there. there are frequent police blocks (blue uniform) and recently, jpj also joined in the fun. they usually target 3 places.

1. after casa indah condo on the way to petronas/a&w/maybank
2. windy road at sri selangor golf course (coming from casa tropicana but sometimes both sides)
3. after shell/pelangi damansara condo on the way to dataran sunway

the irritating part is, they sometimes conduct blocks on weekends from 9:30pm to about 11pm at night. imagine the jam if you are coming back from the curve, tesco, cineleisure, 1 utama. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

if they were sincere in catching the rempits or drunk drivers, they should wait till after midnight and not torture law abiding citizens like us. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
Thats terrible!! ur fren should ask the badge number and make official complaint.

Seriously, another facts need consideration, JPJ so good to open on sunday? Which state is this?

JPJ nowadays 24/7 open...

Last edited:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
This just happened to me during lunch time.

I was talking on the phone along Federal Highway when suddenly a traffic cop in a kapchai appeared and signaled me to pull over. My boss called and mood wasn't that good la. Btw, I thought Federal Highway is off limited to motorcycles. Police got exclusion ar?

I was still talking on the phone while searching for a suitable place to pull over. When I finally stopped, I was still talking on the phone with the window up while the cop stood outside and waited for a minute or two.

Anyway...here is what transpired.

Cop: Ahh...cakap dalam telephone.
Me: Boss panggil mesti ambik ma.
Cop: Bagi driving license.
Me: *hands over driving lincese*
Cop: Macam mana? Nak saman?
Me: Saman-lah!
Cop: Ok. Bagi IC.
Me: *hands over IC*
Cop: *walks to the rear of car and then front of car to check road tax. Then came by the window*
Cop: Nak saman atau nak settle?
Me: Saman-lah......paused.....nak settle macam mana?
Cop: Settle sini la.
Me: Yea la. Settle macam mana. You kena bagi tau ma.
Cop: You suka hati la.
Me: Saman berapa?
Cop: Kalau rayu dan kompaun sebelum 22 May, RM150. Selepas itu RM300.
Me: Hmmm.......opens wallet and pass RM10 (yes I'm a cheapskate!)
Cop: *Upon seeing RM10*, tak pe la. You simpan duit you. Saya bukan mau saman you kalau you cakap baik-baik and minta maaf. Mungkin you mood tak da baik atau ada hal.
Me: ......... *kept quiet*
Me: Ok la. Telephone kena angkat sebab boss call ma. Ok la, sorry ya.
Cop: Ok ... *pass me back IC and driving license*. Pergi la.
Me: Ok. Thank you ya.

Sped off in my car. Oh btw, was driving a small little Honda that time and not the R34. :biggrin:

Last edited:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Thank you guys now I know RM10 also can settle....see we shouldnt have spoiled them... REMEMBER RM10 ONLY :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
RE, I'm wondering what about showing him a RM5 note...Hahahaha

V-Spec...Hahaha lucky is Honda and not the 34. :rofl:

derrickho

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
if driving R34 for sure need to pay Rm100 instead of Rm10..... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Bump: if driving R34 for sure need to pay Rm100 instead of Rm10..... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

very simple only..seal your woofer box completely....
make sure there is no air coming out from the box when your woofer kicks hard....

there are 2 way you seal a woofer box
1)use silicon sealant or glue gun to seal ever corners of your box

2)use double sided tape and stick it on the back subwoofer speaker round frame(refer to the picture), stick into a compklete round shape..and then screw it back tighly into your box...this way you can minimize/seal the small gap in between you box and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience