police ops.

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
1 thing that annoys me the most in this country, there should be only 1 government body that has the power on the road! Each and every one of them has own law and contradict each other causing nuisance to the public. Imagine 1 big roadblock ahead, i bet u this 3 dept for sure will be there

1. Traffic police (They should be the only one rule!)
2. JPJ (Duplicating Traffic Police Job!! Siap bawa pistol? only in Malaysia!)
3. JAS (Many factory polutting and they find easy way to do the job by the roadside!)

Last edited:

lanevocool

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
haiz..
no choice la
if v nv settle by angpow
they do mani thing to kacau u
CONTACT JPJ
CONTACT TIS N TAT
:banghead:

Bump: juz kena a summon at mrr2 highwy cause gt pirqte cd in car
nw they hunt for pirate cd
b k ful
1 cd rm400!!!:thefinger:

b k ful

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
1 thing that annoys me the most in this country, there should be only 1 government body that has the power on the road! Each and every one of them has own law and contradict each other causing nuisance to the public. Imagine 1 big roadblock ahead, i bet u this 3 dept for sure will be there

1. Traffic police (They should be the only one rule!)
2. JPJ (Duplicating Traffic Police Job!! Siap bawa pistol? only in Malaysia!)
3. JAS (Many factory polutting and they find easy way to do the job by the roadside!)
Welcome to MALAYSIA bro....1 good example is, JPJ approved your muffler diameter but traffic police give you summon saying that it is too big!! Another 1, PUSPAKOM passed the fitness test, but JAS and JPS summons you for the black smoke!!! WTF ?!?!?!? :mad: :mad: :mad:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
S-Tune, the 3 dept scratching each other's back mah....Hahahaha:rofl:

ek_elleh

500 RPM
Sep 5, 2005
KB
got this from email...

Subject: Fw: Road block at coastal to catch the pirate CD
Dear Friends,

FYI.

Friend confirmed this true...pls be careful

Please do not keep any pirated or burned CDs, DVDs, or VCDs in your car.

Police and Domestic Trade & Consumer Affairs Ministry's enforcement
division have started the operation to search and fine anyone who keep
pirated disc inside their car especially through road block at all main
road and expressways.

If any pirated or burned disc found inside your car will be charged
RM400 per disc. Example 30 discs found means the fine will be RM12,000.

So be extra caution & careful....

Remove all pirated CD from your car immediately. One CD fine RM400.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 1:57 AM

This is real. Another friend from Seagate, today during
lunch time, 5 CD x RM400, 2K lor........

One of the Plexus colleague brother-in-law caught by
Police due to pirated CD in the car on the way to town for
lunch with his friend in the afternoon. One CD fined RM400..oh no.

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
got this from email...
If like this, i have discard all my cd and start using FM Modulator!!... I actually hate using that thing cos sure someone will tune same channel as my radio frequency and i had to bear listening to their awful songs!

This shows how stupid our police is. They catch ppl burn pirate cd. Wat abt ppl copy to their MP3 player, pen drive, handphone? If like this, whole IT industry collapse by this buggers.

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Does MIB/Traffic police have right to do that? I think only MDTCA

kevinn7

Feb 28, 2005
jacek, i stay near there. there are frequent police blocks (blue uniform) and recently, jpj also joined in the fun. they usually target 3 places.

1. after casa indah condo on the way to petronas/a&w/maybank
2. windy road at sri selangor golf course (coming from casa tropicana but sometimes both sides)
3. after shell/pelangi damansara condo on the way to dataran sunway

the irritating part is, they sometimes conduct blocks on weekends from 9:30pm to about 11pm at night. imagine the jam if you are coming back from the curve, tesco, cineleisure, 1 utama. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

if they were sincere in catching the rempits or drunk drivers, they should wait till after midnight and not torture law abiding citizens like us. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
you forgot another one.. the road going towards the polo club from sunway damansara shoplots.. the straight stretch which faces guardian/old town kopitiam

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
haiz..
no choice la
if v nv settle by angpow
they do mani thing to kacau u
CONTACT JPJ
CONTACT TIS N TAT
:banghead:

b k ful

b k ful
Are u kidding??!!!.....:biggrin: must use new tactic lah....wat if got pirated Blu-Ray:idea:?? RM5 K:thefinger:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Does MIB/Traffic police have right to do that? I think only MDTCA
only MIB can search your car. traffic police can't do it because different jurisdiction just like MIB cant give you traffic summons. however, the traffic police can hold you until MIB comes (with whatever excuses) so you are screwed anyway. its not like they respect our rights or anything, they will just continue to be a parasite and leech off us instead of go catching all those criminals.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
S-Tune, the 3 dept scratching each other's back mah....Hahahaha:rofl:
Ah...I agreed to that TR! Few years back, there was a drag race here in KK and they get the approval from Traffic police to held it at 1 of the industrial area, but when the time come, JPJ went there and rampas everyone and told them this is illegal gathering and race! Even they show them the approval permit, JPJ also ignore it and starts chasing everyone off the event!! WTF....:hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Ah...I agreed to that TR! Few years back, there was a drag race here in KK and they get the approval from Traffic police to held it at 1 of the industrial area, but when the time come, JPJ went there and rampas everyone and told them this is illegal gathering and race! Even they show them the approval permit, JPJ also ignore it and starts chasing everyone off the event!! WTF....:hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:
I remember that time, I was there with my old machine. All 3 dept really Fucked up!