police ops.

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
just now kena at police road block on MRR2 (somewhere near Jalan Cheras intersection) at 2am as i was going 100 a police car is driving very slow, so i slow down, but the tactic was for them to spot the plate no. and forward to the road block up a head, the officer asks for 100, then i say issue summon lah, goes to 50 and then 30 (was pissed off cause the im giving him only 10% of the original summon value):biggrin: they stop white R33 in front of me...not sure what was the settlement...

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Next time insist the letter. We hear too many stories. We condemn them but many still give angpow to them. Although the damage is minimal, How abt long run? They becum rampant asking money randomly, begging for money.. RM100... RM50...RM30... and even RM10!!!... Come on lah!! You all losing out to the street beggars!!... Sorry to say, but what the point of bragging how little can we give to them, and yet they still being paid salary/ overtime/ bonus/ COLA/ uniform incentive/ petrol allowance/ etc... What do you get?? They are not poor ppl, they are just a greedy maniacs on the street!

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Next time insist the letter. We hear too many stories. We condemn them but many still give angpow to them. Although the damage is minimal, How abt long run? They becum rampant asking money randomly, begging for money.. RM100... RM50...RM30... and even RM10!!!... Come on lah!! You all losing out to the street beggars!!... Sorry to say, but what the point of bragging how little can we give to them, and yet they still being paid salary/ overtime/ bonus/ COLA/ uniform incentive/ petrol allowance/ etc... What do you get?? They are not poor ppl, they are just a greedy maniacs on the street!
Bravo....bravo...bravo....:congrats::congrats::congrats:

yewming

Known Member
Aug 24, 2008
well said.

i think in principle we should all be doing just that but it's tough to be paying summons for something you didn't do if the police are going to be picking on motorists regardless if we're flouting the law or not :mad: ... follow speed limit also kena whack for something else.. all that kinda bs :smokin:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
true lah, bro but i was at fault (20KM over Diff.) also right, what if he issue a letter and becomes a real thing RM300? :hmmmm:

if i know im right then they are not gonna see a single sen! i'll insist on a ticket...

the funny thing, is the officer ask the R33 guy to step out of the car!!??? perhaps alcohol test?

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
I think most of us opted for kopi money rather than summons is because we are either too lazy to go to offices to pay up or the thought that you can save alot by paying 50-100 compared to a summon 150-300 dollars. Unless youre really pissed with him, i m sure majority will just pay the kopi fee instead of taking the summon

Last edited:

lanevocool

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
Your friend have a NISMO R34 Skyline Z Tune? :confused:
i mean z tune body kits n nismo stikers
kind of weird actually when i 1st saw the car

Bump:
if driving R34 for sure need to pay Rm100 instead of Rm10..... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Bump: if driving R34 for sure need to pay Rm100 instead of Rm10..... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
no la
R34 rm 5o can settle
bmw or merc sure hundred
i try b4 ad
in kesas driving bmw 318i
nv put sit belt
illegal GT spoiler (higher than rear wind screen)

~ eh u tak ada sit belt ke??
! ada bang
~ kenapa tak ikat??
! sori la bang
~ u punya gt wing mana u install
sunway ke rumah u??
! kat sunway la
~ mau settle tak??
! mau
i passed him a rm 50 under my ic
~ tak cukup untuk makan la

lol
i passed another rm 50 to him
~ ok la
jalan la
:adore: 100 for bmw

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
How much is the fine if u did not tie safety belt?

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Last edited:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Last edited:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
i mean z tune body kits n nismo stikers
kind of weird actually when i 1st saw the car

Bump:

no la
R34 rm 5o can settle
bmw or merc sure hundred
i try b4 ad
in kesas driving bmw 318i
nv put sit belt
illegal GT spoiler (higher than rear wind screen)

~ eh u tak ada sit belt ke??
! ada bang
~ kenapa tak ikat??
! sori la bang
~ u punya gt wing mana u install
sunway ke rumah u??
! kat sunway la
~ mau settle tak??
! mau
i passed him a rm 50 under my ic
~ tak cukup untuk makan la

lol
i passed another rm 50 to him
~ ok la
jalan la
:adore: 100 for bmw
higher than rear wind screen?? Dude thats freaking high :biggrin:
"tak cukup untuk makan la". WTF, it seems they are Chilies Regulars :thefinger:

ERU_LXY_SKY

Oct 21, 2006
is not wanna giv them angpow la..pretty annoying when kana stop n keep nego there..ask them to summon then they say this n tat..last time the officer said me "if i summon u u tukar cermin balik juga.."keep standing there n nego...wasting time n bringing along frens too...so better faster settle n go away ....haiz..dono wht to say ad..like b4"s comment those robbers don wanna go n catch n kacau normal citizens there..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Volkswagen Malaysia has just launched their brand new car, the 2011 Polo GTI. Powered by the same engine as the 1.4 litre Golf, this one has a supercharger/Turbo charger combo which is simply masturbation material for us gear heads. But priced at RM139,000, is that justifiable.

What are your impressions of the car and would you pay that amount of money for it? Seems a bit much as you can get anything from new Civics, to used Evo's for that price. But the 5 year maintenance free plan is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience