police ops.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
They only love to mess with those car with the"P" on the window and young guy as they don't have much experience...much more easy to cari makan from them!! :banghead:

caff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2007
the day i past the old klang road toward sunway, there's a roadblock traffic and jpj together, the police tahan me, and ask the jpj came to check my car, they checked my engine part, and exhaust, but they let me go without asking any kopi eventually, hehe.

lanevocool

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
They only love to mess with those car with the"P" on the window and young guy as they don't have much experience...much more easy to cari makan from them!! :banghead:
yaya strongly agree wit tis

Bump:
the day i past the old klang road toward sunway, there's a roadblock traffic and jpj together, the police tahan me, and ask the jpj came to check my car, they checked my engine part, and exhaust, but they let me go without asking any kopi eventually, hehe.
wat car r u driving??
next time saw any block muz sms me
i always go sunway through tat road
i dun wan my car kena la
my car gt mani illegal modification
jpj tak approve

caff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2007
yaya strongly agree wit tis

Bump:

wat car r u driving??
next time saw any block muz sms me
i always go sunway through tat road
i dun wan my car kena la
my car gt mani illegal modification
jpj tak approve
haha, that place always got block, i drive skyline. got little bit mod la...pm me ur no, i call u when see block.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Source: Malaysian Digest

A driving license is considered by most as a substantial milestone in life akin to getting a credit card, buying a first home or being hired for a first job.

As Malaysians we are known for our warm behaviour and expressive nature, yet when the subject of Malaysian drivers comes to mind, one can’t help but express a considerable amount of concern on the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience