police ops.

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
Happen once in West M'sia, the girl gv the handphone, few days later the police called her and start sms dirty words. They set a trap, and caught the policeman. The guy only kena tatatertib, demoted and transfer to other state.
trnsfer oni??he deserve more la i think...the guy i misusing the power that our goverment gave..:thefinger::thefinger:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
trnsfer oni??he deserve more la i think...the guy i misusing the power that our goverment gave..:thefinger::thefinger:
This is what they are good at mah...if you ask them to chase after criminal or solve some crime, it gonna takes them ages to settled it!! :sleep: :mad: :sleep: :mad:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
This is what they are good at mah...if you ask them to chase after criminal or solve some crime, it gonna takes them ages to settled it!! :sleep: :mad: :sleep: :mad:
ages too good for them. Should use 'Light Years' :biggrin::biggrin:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Thats why i say only tatatertib. Unless MACC caught them red handed, they wont fire these own ppl.

Bump: Thats why i say only tatatertib. Unless MACC caught them red handed, they wont fire these own ppl.

lanevocool

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
Thats why i say only tatatertib. Unless MACC caught them red handed, they wont fire these own ppl.

Bump: Thats why i say only tatatertib. Unless MACC caught them red handed, they wont fire these own ppl.
thn wat v can do???:hmmmm:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
1 thing that annoys me the most in this country, there should be only 1 government body that has the power on the road! Each and every one of them has own law and contradict each other causing nuisance to the public. Imagine 1 big roadblock ahead, i bet u this 3 dept for sure will be there

1. Traffic police (They should be the only one rule!)
2. JPJ (Duplicating Traffic Police Job!! Siap bawa pistol? only in Malaysia!)
3. JAS (Many factory polutting and they find easy way to do the job by the roadside!)
I totally agree with Reintel ...

TP (Traffic Police) can only saman for speeding or traffic offenses. Any other, to refer to JPJ/Puspakom check.

Road Block only by TP. JPJ stay at JPJ.

To relate what i'm currently facing. Still pending right now.

Back in Feb 2008 i drove to KL ... arrived there late and then made a wrong turn into the city. there was a major block where 3 roads were blocked off.

TP & JPJ had a joint inspection. Got pulled over. They say HID & exhaust loud. Ask to go JPJ check (WTF!! If JPJ do block then what the hell. Either saman there or not). The JPJ officer knelt in front of the lights & say "menyinar". Gosh, i had the HID professionally done & tilted downwards. Then he moved over to the back & then knelt in front of the exhaust to listen & asked to rev. I rev sikit only. Of coz at that close proximity, any exhaust will sound loud. Come to think of it, that time shud have just let it loose.

Then ask me to open my car bonnet. I asked what for. Say for illegal mods. I say how u can see. see engine will know already. WTF!! Open, then come ask me this & that. Want to see car engine say so laa...

Went back to JB, then visited JPJ in April 08. Did all the checks and passed. Kept the receipt of the inspection until time to renew road tax for my vehicle in Dec 08. All Ok.

Now, fast forward to March 2009, i ask my friend to help me renew my license at the Post Office, they say cannot because JPJ block.

I check website for samans against my IC & Vehicle number. Don't have.
Took leave & went down to JPJ. that's when i got to know that my license cannot renew because blacklisted by JPJ Wilayah Persekutuan.

JPJ JB ask me to call JPJ WP to find out what the block was about. I did. then i told them i already did the inspection and passed in JPJ JB. they ask me to scan the receipt from that inspection. I say not with me anymore because already renew vehicle road tax, how I know that need to send the records MYSELF to JPJ WP? In this day & age, shouldn't JPJ be connected electronically between States? WTF. My friend who was summons by JPJ in Melaka for 3rd brake light was told by JPJ JB that once he pay the summons, he have to produce/send the receipt to JPJ Melaka. Stupid! If he need to do that himself, might as well he pay the summon in Melaka.

Then, i tried checking again to see if i can locate the inspection records fm back in 2008 but couldn't find. I called JPJ WP again. The fxxxking ass-wipe at the other end replied " tak dapat cari? Cari sampai dapat." ... i asked him, u all ask me to check kereta. I hantar already to JPJ. How the hell did i know that i need to inform JPJ WP myself. Doing the freaking Government's job?
He can't answer. :stupid:

Then i asked him to check if he can locate the original receipt. He just say can't find. I asked him if he haven't even looked for it, how he know it's not there. Then i told him now i'm at JPJ JB. they requesting the info for them to check the records.

He say if that's the case, ask JPJ JB to look for it. Here can't find. Then I say if they can find i wouldn't be calling u already for help.
He then asked to wait while he look for it. i'm very sure he just put me on hold while he chatted & joked with his other colleagues in the department as can hear them in the background.

All in all, he made me wait 20+ minutes. He then came back & said can't find. He ask me to go ask JPJ JB to find the records.
all this interstate JPJ calls is being done by me. WTF!!:mad:

then i asked JPJ JB to assist. They then finally decided to call JPJ WP to help them locate. I don't know what transpired because when the JPJ JB officer came out, he told me "Ohh, u have to bring your car to JPJ WP to re-check" !!! :banghead::mad:

I tell them, now my license kena block already. U ask me drive from JB to WP just to do a inspection that was done back in April 2008? The records was not updated by JPJ and now i have to bear the cost of taking leave, toll, petrol just to do this? I tell them, u unblocked my license 1st, let me renew then i drive up to WP to do the inspection... :stupid:

The JPJ JB officer had the audacity to ask tongue-in-cheek," U have any1 that can drive your car up to WP to do the inspection?" :banghead:

Bump:
S-Tune, the 3 dept scratching each other's back mah....Hahahaha:rofl:
Titan, more likely scratching each other's ballz!! :stupid:

lanevocool

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
I totally agree with Reintel ...

TP (Traffic Police) can only saman for speeding or traffic offenses. Any other, to refer to JPJ/Puspakom check.

Road Block only by TP. JPJ stay at JPJ.

To relate what i'm currently facing. Still pending right now.

Back in Feb 2008 i drove to KL ... arrived there late and then made a wrong turn into the city. there was a major block where 3 roads were blocked off.

TP & JPJ had a joint inspection. Got pulled over. They say HID & exhaust loud. Ask to go JPJ check (WTF!! If JPJ do block then what the hell. Either saman there or not). The JPJ officer knelt in front of the lights & say "menyinar". Gosh, i had the HID professionally done & tilted downwards. Then he moved over to the back & then knelt in front of the exhaust to listen & asked to rev. I rev sikit only. Of coz at that close proximity, any exhaust will sound loud. Come to think of it, that time shud have just let it loose.

Then ask me to open my car bonnet. I asked what for. Say for illegal mods. I say how u can see. see engine will know already. WTF!! Open, then come ask me this & that. Want to see car engine say so laa...

Went back to JB, then visited JPJ in April 08. Did all the checks and passed. Kept the receipt of the inspection until time to renew road tax for my vehicle in Dec 08. All Ok.

Now, fast forward to March 2009, i ask my friend to help me renew my license at the Post Office, they say cannot because JPJ block.

I check website for samans against my IC & Vehicle number. Don't have.
Took leave & went down to JPJ. that's when i got to know that my license cannot renew because blacklisted by JPJ Wilayah Persekutuan.

JPJ JB ask me to call JPJ WP to find out what the block was about. I did. then i told them i already did the inspection and passed in JPJ JB. they ask me to scan the receipt from that inspection. I say not with me anymore because already renew vehicle road tax, how I know that need to send the records MYSELF to JPJ WP? In this day & age, shouldn't JPJ be connected electronically between States? WTF. My friend who was summons by JPJ in Melaka for 3rd brake light was told by JPJ JB that once he pay the summons, he have to produce/send the receipt to JPJ Melaka. Stupid! If he need to do that himself, might as well he pay the summon in Melaka.

Then, i tried checking again to see if i can locate the inspection records fm back in 2008 but couldn't find. I called JPJ WP again. The fxxxking ass-wipe at the other end replied " tak dapat cari? Cari sampai dapat." ... i asked him, u all ask me to check kereta. I hantar already to JPJ. How the hell did i know that i need to inform JPJ WP myself. Doing the freaking Government's job?
He can't answer. :stupid:

Then i asked him to check if he can locate the original receipt. He just say can't find. I asked him if he haven't even looked for it, how he know it's not there. Then i told him now i'm at JPJ JB. they requesting the info for them to check the records.

He say if that's the case, ask JPJ JB to look for it. Here can't find. Then I say if they can find i wouldn't be calling u already for help.
He then asked to wait while he look for it. i'm very sure he just put me on hold while he chatted & joked with his other colleagues in the department as can hear them in the background.

All in all, he made me wait 20+ minutes. He then came back & said can't find. He ask me to go ask JPJ JB to find the records.
all this interstate JPJ calls is being done by me. WTF!!:mad:

then i asked JPJ JB to assist. They then finally decided to call JPJ WP to help them locate. I don't know what transpired because when the JPJ JB officer came out, he told me "Ohh, u have to bring your car to JPJ WP to re-check" !!! :banghead::mad:

I tell them, now my license kena block already. U ask me drive from JB to WP just to do a inspection that was done back in April 2008? The records was not updated by JPJ and now i have to bear the cost of taking leave, toll, petrol just to do this? I tell them, u unblocked my license 1st, let me renew then i drive up to WP to do the inspection... :stupid:

The JPJ JB officer had the audacity to ask tongue-in-cheek," U have any1 that can drive your car up to WP to do the inspection?" :banghead:

Bump:

Titan, more likely scratching each other's ballz!! :stupid:
hey wat car r u driving btw???
i try to ask from my fren
who work in jpj wheather money can solve the problem anot

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
If they so rajin in catching thieves and robbers rather than pirated CDs, then Malaysia will be different... sigh..
wishful thinking..

Bump:
hey wat car r u driving btw???
i try to ask from my fren
who work in jpj wheather money can solve the problem anot
Thanks Bro. I've PM u my contact already. Better.

I driving Evo laa...

they (JPJ & Polis) only like kacau performance cars only & leave the rest becos i think they assume that the owners can pay to avoid the troubles...

lanevocool

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
If they so rajin in catching thieves and robbers rather than pirated CDs, then Malaysia will be different... sigh..
wishful thinking..

Bump:

Thanks Bro. I've PM u my contact already. Better.

I driving Evo laa...

they (JPJ & Polis) only like kacau performance cars only & leave the rest becos i think they assume that the owners can pay to avoid the troubles...
ok get it ad
i nt sure when he can giv me the answer
if i get the answer i sms to u ler

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Pablo, sorry to hear your case. If I were you I will also be very mad and frustrated.

lanevocool

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
haiz..
no choice ler..
our goverment veri kacau 1 la
sumtime say tis sumtime say tat
haiz
kacau saja

Bump: haiz..
no choice ler..
our goverment veri kacau 1 la
sumtime say tis sumtime say tat
haiz
kacau saja

khaznik

Mar 6, 2009
i was driving at the hartamas highway there.
going to see a friend to get lunch.
around lunch time got speed trap on a weekday.
after reaching to the cones i was like "please dont stop me, please dont stop me"
later on they did!

+ dik, tadi bawak kereta tak tengok meter ke?
- ada tengok sikit. tapi laju ke saya bawak?
+ ni zon 80. dik tadi bawak 89
- maaf ye cik saya tak perasan.
( i was wearing jeans and a good shirt as i came back from college)
+ lesen dgn ic dik
( the cop i got had a mean face on with beard and mustache. damn scary...)
+ nak pergi mana ni?
- saya baru dari college nak jumpa kawan pergi makan.
+ oh ye ke? you selalu datang jalan ni ke?
- tak sangat encik, kadang kadang. kawan yg bawak kereta.
+ so macam mana ni? saman nanti leceh nak pergi bayar. bapak kerja apa?
- dulu bapak saya majistret and skrg ada tempat peguam sendiri.
+ bapak dato ah? anak dato?
- ya cik.
( he looked at me as if he was going to shit in his pants.)
+ ok takpa, jalan jalan! lain kali jgn bawak laju.

phew...

my friend got pulled over once around midnight around the same area.
police asked for everything, where u live,where did you go,cantik baju.
she wasnt making any offences. lastly they asked for her number.
she replied, boleh la tapi kena tanya tan sri dulu. (her dad)
and they just kept quite. hahhahahahha

Bump: i was driving at the hartamas highway there.
going to see a friend to get lunch.
around lunch time got speed trap on a weekday.
after reaching to the cones i was like "please dont stop me, please dont stop me"
later on they did!

+ dik, tadi bawak kereta tak tengok meter ke?
- ada tengok sikit. tapi laju ke saya bawak?
+ ni zon 80. dik tadi bawak 89
- maaf ye cik saya tak perasan.
( i was wearing jeans and a good shirt as i came back from college)
+ lesen dgn ic dik
( the cop i got had a mean face on with beard and mustache. damn scary...)
+ nak pergi mana ni?
- saya baru dari college nak jumpa kawan pergi makan.
+ oh ye ke? you selalu datang jalan ni ke?
- tak sangat encik, kadang kadang. kawan yg bawak kereta.
+ so macam mana ni? saman nanti leceh nak pergi bayar. bapak kerja apa?
- dulu bapak saya majistret and skrg ada tempat peguam sendiri.
+ bapak dato ah? anak dato?
- ya cik.
( he looked at me as if he was going to shit in his pants.)
+ ok takpa, jalan jalan! lain kali jgn bawak laju.

phew...

my friend got pulled over once around midnight around the same area.
police asked for everything, where u live,where did you go,cantik baju.
she wasnt making any offences. lastly they asked for her number.
she replied, boleh la tapi kena tanya tan sri dulu. (her dad)
and they just kept quite. hahhahahahha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was looking around for a new shifter knob to brighten up my already drab looking 11-year old interior. Hunted around and found some neat ones but at very steep prices. So i thought, why not make my own?

Found a nice new golf ball out of the box stolen from me dad's stash, and hey why not? Nice to hold and don't look that weird in the car.

Got a drill, blue tac'd the dimpled sphere shaped victim to ground and grinded away at the bugger...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience