police ops.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
I remember that time, I was there with my old machine. All 3 dept really Fucked up!
No sh*t ?!?! Haa haa haa haa...I am not better than you...I went all the up there to see some show end up turning back again for nothing...waste of time and petrol!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
What right does they have to search our personal belongings without a warrant? :mad:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
What right does they have to search our personal belongings without a warrant? :mad:
they need a warrant actually but as you know, they don't really follow the law themselves :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: just like that they can arrest you without a warrant, or not telling you why they are arresting you or deny you your basic rights to a lawyer. they seem to be like kings :bawling::bawling::bawling:

i guess this is why most of us choose the easy way out as the system is broken and we can't trust that the system will give us justice.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
I'm sure in their patrol car also got pirated CDs ma. :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
RE, quite bengang with them also.

few weeks back my friend driving a 350Z going to Era Walk from him house. 1st he drop by the petrol station then there he saw 4 plain dressed policemen in a WAJA. The 4P just look at him while he pump then my friend went to Era Walk as he planned. The WAJA just follow him. When he was at Era Walk and had this car parked at the roadside and crossing to the place. 2 of them came from front and 2 came from back to arrest him for nothing. My friend feel so humiliated to be arrested in the middle of the road. WTF!!!

Then they take him back to his 350Z told him they suspect his a car thief and search all over his car, my friend was cuffed and sitting at the roadside. Look like a criminal while all the people opposite was looking. After that, they found nothing and just let him go. My friend F*ck them upside down and almost want to whack them already.

I also feel angry that time. How can they just arrest a person without a warrant in public and just search all over his car. They just flash their badge and terus cuffed my friend....:mad::mad: and the car, they made such a mess.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006

few weeks back my friend driving a 350Z going to Era Walk from him house. 1st he drop by the petrol station then there he saw 4 plain dressed policemen in a WAJA. The 4P just look at him while he pump then my friend went to Era Walk as he planned. The WAJA just follow him. When he was at Era Walk and had this car parked at the roadside and crossing to the place. 2 of them came from front and 2 came from back to arrest him for nothing. My friend feel so humiliated to be arrested in the middle of the road. WTF!!!

Then they take him back to his 350Z told him they suspect his a car thief and search all over his car, my friend was cuffed and sitting at the roadside. Look like a criminal while all the people opposite was looking. After that, they found nothing and just let him go. My friend F*ck them upside down and almost want to whack them already.

I also feel angry that time. How can they just arrest a person without a warrant in public and just search all over his car. They just flash their badge and terus cuffed my friend....:mad::mad: and the car, they made such a mess.

Well, did your friend noted the car number, time, date, venue, the faces of the "poussies" and lodge a complain? No? Why not? It's people like us so darn forgiving, then complain to this and that ... That's is why these people miss-use their authority power .... Just let them intrude into our life for nothing, maybe they just want to main your friend coz he has a nice car. I personally would lodge a legal complain to IPK Seremban and demand (with lawyer) to meet with the chief (OC) for clarification. Else, bring it into media and public view.

lanevocool

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
Are u kidding??!!!.....:biggrin: must use new tactic lah....wat if got pirated Blu-Ray:idea:?? RM5 K:thefinger:
wah if car ad gt blu ray
i can't imagine how the ppl can drive liao
watch movie ad enough la

Bump: today morning
a 18 years old female driver came to our shop
juz get back her myvi from Sunway police station cause get fuck up by sum asshole
all glass on her car was damage few days ago
dunno where she park la
thn today she cum n complain to us say tat her cd player was damage too
i mean the cd player is damage after the incident
it means the cd player is probably damaged in police station
i wonder y they do it
and y they do it
for no reason???
crazy???

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Eyong, he got complain but he only got a verbal apology from the Chief...and say they will investigate the 4 policemen....

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Eyong, he got complain but he only got a verbal apology from the Chief...and say they will investigate the 4 policemen....

Least you fren can do (to get his pride back) is to drop by for "chinese tea" with the chief after 2 weeks and ask for the investigation results. Make the chief difficult, after he sure angry and really taruk at the 4 culprits ... :love:

Small town police damn takut, coz they can be easily traced. And small town people has many huge business-family which even the chief have to give face ... :idea:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004

Lodge formal complaint fast. Make sure different Balai or straight to Bukit Aman. Considering as abuse of power. Can saman malu, make little money. i'm sure got few deperate lawyers willing to share the cake.

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
once my friends gf was followed by a patrol car...she is driving L5 that time...then the police stop her and ask her phone number..her asked for what?...the police said "bagi la..kalau x saya tpakse saman awak"????????????????? what the hell la~~:confused::confused:...right after that she immidietly change her number...hooho

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
once my friends gf was followed by a patrol car...she is driving L5 that time...then the police stop her and ask her phone number..her asked for what?...the police said "bagi la..kalau x saya tpakse saman awak"????????????????? what the hell la~~:confused::confused:...right after that she immidietly change her number...hooho
they wont call la...so many girls i know have given out their real numbers, tak pernah pon they call...they just want to boost their own ego and scare the girls la

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
they wont call la...so many girls i know have given out their real numbers, tak pernah pon they call...they just want to boost their own ego and scare the girls la
Happen once in West M'sia, the girl gv the handphone, few days later the police called her and start sms dirty words. They set a trap, and caught the policeman. The guy only kena tatatertib, demoted and transfer to other state.

lanevocool

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
yesterday midnight at sunway
juz finish clubbing wit my fren
driving my car back to Puchong
3 patrol car is following me from sunway to sentosa
thn i stop by n came down to stop the police car
i ask him
~ eh bang
! yes??
~ kenapa ikut kereta i
! u punya kereta cantik ma
~ ji!@# betul la 3 patrol car ikut saya kerana kereta i cantik???
mau saman cakap la
mau duit keh??
! u faham bagus lo
u sudah berapa kali kena dengan i
3 kali kan??
( i dun recognize him actually )
~ya keh??
i tak tahu la
erm.. mari lah lumba
i mau tengok patrol car cepat ke i cepat
! oi jangan cuba cabar i ah
~ ok mari pergi polis station
i report u rasuah
tangok siapa kena
( few evo past by n stop aside fren of mind la)
@ hey adi wat happen??
~ ntg la
! ok la
tak mau kacau u la
balik rumah tidur
sudah letih hari ni
ok bye
( patrol car juz go lik tat)

Bump: they always hunt for drunk driver or modified kao kao d car
f#$% them
:thefinger:

Bump: they always hunt for drunk driver or modified kao kao d car
f#$% them
:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have a set of GAB HA for AE101 that needs fixing. I have sent it to one of my friend's shop but they say first generation cannot be fixed. I have heard that all GAB can be fixed whether first or 2nd or 3rd gen. Anyone can shed some light on this?

Many thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience