Petronas new PRIMAX 3

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I just pumped Primax 3. Seems like I get LESS mileage. When RM28 could take me about 150km or so, I can't even go up to 100km with the new Primax 3 ! ! ! !

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i seem to get more on my dad's unser bro, sumthin wrong wit d unser? and one thing dat i noticed, 4th was engage witout me noticing it. i alwiz turn the od button off to make sure iam not in 3rd gear, FYI turning it off switch the gear to 3rd max. if the gear switches down when i switch od off, i was actually in 4th.
havent tried the RM50 i filled in to the max, but seems dat iam getting more mileage then before. will post up the result later

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
KeV-TEC,
No ler. Just normal driving only. Maybe the price same, but the amount of petrol in liters have reduced? I didn't notice the liters when I fueled up.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Uncle fred, why the questions u always ask os funny and cute wan.
can fly wan ?
number plate can claim insurance wan ?
got discount ?

Hahahahaha.......damn funny lah u :_:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
unker titan...haiyaa sometimes in here all giving dull questions and some same answers maaa, thats why i mai give some funny questions and answers to spice up da forum lor... :p

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
fstrader said:
this fuel can fly one kahh??
haha.. i dont think fuel flies ler unker:_:

OR, were ur asking can dis fuel be used in plane engines? can..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahaha.....uncle u really made my day. Don't call me uncle lah, i'm just 22 only lah....still young...hehehe:_:

riq

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
I’ve use this petrol for the past 2 days…power and FC is same as before with the old primax…if there any increase of mileage…maybe around a few kilometers only....not more that 10km…

If you guys notice the new Primax 3 advertisement at Petronas Petrol Station…they show 2 valve….1 before using Primax 3…very dirty…and the other after using Primax 3…so clean….wonder if that true maybe we don’t have to decarbonized our engine anymore??

klipsch

Known Member
Oct 30, 2005
Klang
PRIMAX 3 proven in the labs

contrary to popular beliefs by locals, the new primax is certainly value 4 money...i speak this not only coz i support local products, but also based on lab results...fyi, primax 2 was tested in UK whereas the latest primax was tested on M'sian roads using vehicle usually driven by locals...samples were taken from respective petrol provider, shell, caltex n such...testing was performed n then compared...the results show that primax 3 is equal to, if not better than, V-Power...

n unlike V-Power, primax 3 does not consume so much fuel coz of the difference in hydrocarbon's mass...the additives used in primax 3 is heavier, thus it does not burn as fast as V-power...therefore V-Power tends to 'mkn minyak sket' and will induce the feeling of more power, due to the much faster burn rate...hope this will help clear the cloud usually surrounding local products...

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
strange, i pump p3 yesterday i get some extra mileage by about 15km.... but performance still same.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The excitement surrounding the Pagani Huayra has dwindled down ever so slightly and rightly so too, as they hasn’t been any new bits about the car to pop out following its debut. Granted, you can’t really blame the Huayra as it has had to go up against the tornado of anticipation from the Ferrari FF and Lamborghini Aventador...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience