Prizes Worth RM100,000 Presented In Petronas Syntium Moto 'Rev Up & Win' Contest

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru

69 lucky participants had a shot in taking home prizes worth over RM 100,000 in the recent PETRONAS Syntium Moto ‘Rev Up and Win’ Contest held last October until December 2011. Organized by PETRONAS Dagangan Berhad (PDB), the contest aimed to show appreciation of the customers’ undying support towards PETRONAS.

With various prizes up for grabs, customers could participate by purchasing a litre of PETRONAS Syntium Moto, and then required to answer three questions. A computerized selection process will then choose the winners based on those who answer correctly the fastest coupled up with the most number of right entries.

The participants stood a chance in bringing home some great prizes lined up for the winners. Three grand prizes awaits them, starting with a Yamaha XJ6 Diversion 600cc for the Grand prize, a Yamaha FZ150i for the second and the third grand prize winner will take home a Yamaha 135LC Extreme Spirit bike. PETRONAS also rewards its two monthly winners for October, November and December handsomely, where each of them received an iPad 2, Sony Vaio S Series and merchandises from Alpinestars. And not to forget, a cash prize of RM500 also awaits the 60 consolation winners.

“PETRONAS Dagangan Berhad organized the PETRONAS Syntium Moto ‘Rev Up and Win’ Contest to reward our loyal customers who have contributed to the success of our Syntium Moto lubricant. It is with their continuous support that Syntium Moto has established itself as the preferred brand of lubricant for motorbikes”, said the General Manager of PDB’s Lubricant Business Division, Mohd Shobri A. Bakar during the event.

And through that continuous support, 12-year loyal customer Mohd. Marwan bin Abd Wahab from Cheras was more than thrilled knowing the grand prize is his to take home.

“Knowing that I stand a chance to win exciting prizes through my usual purchase is just awesome! I am really grateful to PETRONAS for this wonderful reward!”

And to pump up the celebration mood, local racing prodigies Mohd Zamri Baba and Hafizh Syahrin Abdullah also made a special appearance as invited guests to the ceremony, delighting both fans and winners alike.

The contest also acted as a promotional platform, where besides rewarding the customers, it also showcased the PETRONAS Syntium Moto’s advantages. Incorporating PETRONAS’ trademarked DualTech technology, it allows the lubricant to provide maximum power output and at the same time keeping the engine clean. Not to forget, all Syntium Moto products ensures maximum performance as they meet the highest benchmark for motorcycle engine oils; the American Petroleum Institute (API) SM international standards.

Also keep in mind that PETRONAS is still rewarding its customers from now until 29 February 2012 on every purchase of a 4-litre bottle of PETRONAS Syntium 5000/3000/1000 by giving away a Car Emergency Kit or a Car Tool Kit for an also 4-litre PETRONAS Syntium 800.

Log on to PETRONAS Dagangan Berhad for further information on the promotions.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, would like to ask if anyone knows of any halfcut shops around pj/kl area?
I'm looking to find myself a Mira Avy Rs Turbo halfcut, any help is greatly appreciated!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience