Petronas new PRIMAX 3

riq

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
i believe its more to marketing strategy by petronas...
they use term "power to go the distance"...which is almost same as Shell's "give u more kilometer"....
well.... since petrol price is increase..every new product that related to vehicle will claimed give u better fuel consumption...
anyway...i will still use petronas fuel for whatever reason they sell their product
hopefully someone from zth will confirm the term "power to go the distance" there...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
will go try..mmm.

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
BMW use Petronas mar haha

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
yeap. more to mktg strategies..
er but v-power does give extra mileage ?????

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Ermm not sure about V-Power giving extra mileage but it does give more power.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Eh legend speedy, u very funny lah.."how is de petrol ? Nice ah ?" "havent try it"
What u want to do ? drink the petrol and feel how it taste like sweet or bitter? or smell the petrol wangi or not ?Hahahaha..........*cabut:_:

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
pegang dou... taste d petrol.... ahhahah
v power can give more millage or not i dunno la... but more power is true... but even if more millage i think still d same with normal 1 la... cuz more millage but d price higher abit le... but normal r cheaper wor... so in d term of price... othing much changes.. bout primax3.... must have a try liaw.. but not me la... cuz my car loaded with shell only... nvr mix with other before... do better stick to 1 petrol... heh... s0 other ppl who try liaw pls post here n c how

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
pump it last night....power still the same lei..but mileage donno yet.... last time u se Primax for RM80 can go for 400km but with Primax3 wonder how well it go... :)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Care and Feeding of the Porsche Clutch
by Paul Lighthill

A recent call inquired about severe clutch chatter in a Carrera 2 that had only 30,000 miles on the odometer. It has been my experience during forty years of dealing with things mechanical that the operator is the single most important factor in determining a machines longevity and reliability. Perhaps nowhere is this more apparent than in the clutches and transmissions of our favorite cars, where PIO, or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience