Petronas new PRIMAX 3

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
KeV-TEC,
No ler. Just normal driving only. Maybe the price same, but the amount of petrol in liters have reduced? I didn't notice the liters when I fueled up.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Uncle fred, why the questions u always ask os funny and cute wan.
can fly wan ?
number plate can claim insurance wan ?
got discount ?

Hahahahaha.......damn funny lah u :_:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
unker titan...haiyaa sometimes in here all giving dull questions and some same answers maaa, thats why i mai give some funny questions and answers to spice up da forum lor... :p

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
fstrader said:
this fuel can fly one kahh??
haha.. i dont think fuel flies ler unker:_:

OR, were ur asking can dis fuel be used in plane engines? can..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahaha.....uncle u really made my day. Don't call me uncle lah, i'm just 22 only lah....still young...hehehe:_:

riq

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
I’ve use this petrol for the past 2 days…power and FC is same as before with the old primax…if there any increase of mileage…maybe around a few kilometers only....not more that 10km…

If you guys notice the new Primax 3 advertisement at Petronas Petrol Station…they show 2 valve….1 before using Primax 3…very dirty…and the other after using Primax 3…so clean….wonder if that true maybe we don’t have to decarbonized our engine anymore??

klipsch

Known Member
Oct 30, 2005
Klang
PRIMAX 3 proven in the labs

contrary to popular beliefs by locals, the new primax is certainly value 4 money...i speak this not only coz i support local products, but also based on lab results...fyi, primax 2 was tested in UK whereas the latest primax was tested on M'sian roads using vehicle usually driven by locals...samples were taken from respective petrol provider, shell, caltex n such...testing was performed n then compared...the results show that primax 3 is equal to, if not better than, V-Power...

n unlike V-Power, primax 3 does not consume so much fuel coz of the difference in hydrocarbon's mass...the additives used in primax 3 is heavier, thus it does not burn as fast as V-power...therefore V-Power tends to 'mkn minyak sket' and will induce the feeling of more power, due to the much faster burn rate...hope this will help clear the cloud usually surrounding local products...

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
strange, i pump p3 yesterday i get some extra mileage by about 15km.... but performance still same.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
riq said:
I’ve use this petrol for the past 2 days…power and FC is same as before with the old primax…if there any increase of mileage…maybe around a few kilometers only....not more that 10km…

If you guys notice the new Primax 3 advertisement at Petronas Petrol Station…they show 2 valve….1 before using Primax 3…very dirty…and the other after using Primax 3…so clean….wonder if that true maybe we don’t have to decarbonized our engine anymore??
they show the valve thing in the previous primax too right?

riq

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
rollakid said:
they show the valve thing in the previous primax too right?
yup...i still remember that... maybe it true...but since i've use petronas over 3 years ago i never had a change to open my engine to look at the valve, combustion chamber & etc whether it as clean as the picture in the advertisement...anyone has done that?? Does your engine part really clean after using petronas fuel for a long time??

ijnek

500 RPM
Aug 19, 2004
Johor Bahru
Visit site
i used v-power b4...
i FEEL better response n acceleration, but makan more minyak.

been using petronas for a long time now...
dunno how true their claim is...now using 2nd tank.

abcde

May 31, 2006
tested on the highway using primax 3
first quarter tank was primax 2... speeding up to max 140km/h only
the petrol warning,,, got the primax3.
speed shot up til 160km/h...no problem

man its good

n_chun21

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
sri damansara
i also using primax3 mileage is more kilometer power got a little bit but don;'t know is my feel only or really got power... cleaning the engine don't know

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
all the power gain is juz in your head guys...

klipsch said:
n unlike V-Power, primax 3 does not consume so much fuel coz of the difference in hydrocarbon's mass...the additives used in primax 3 is heavier, thus it does not burn as fast as V-power...therefore V-Power tends to 'mkn minyak sket' and will induce the feeling of more power, due to the much faster burn rate...hope this will help clear the cloud usually surrounding local products...
and yes i agree with klipsch, v-power burn faster thats why u feel abit more power ... Shell too claim that their fuel clean ur engine as u use it...

So wats the diff ? hahaa..

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
i still using caltex...but does the fuel really does wat the manufacturer claims???hard to believe...all is marketing strategy...business mah make u feel really got save fuel...TNS!!! u dont drive then mah save fuel ler...i seldom drive cause i car pool with my family member...i saved RM400 a month...

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
if they say something like this...
n they cant provide it... sure kena shoot by customer 1 rite...
so since they say so...thats mean is true also wat...
not to say fully 100% is work... but at least 40-50 is true rite???
my 0.1 sense

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Just pumped RM 90 worth of Primax 3... hopefully, it should give me at least 300km.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just received my Sparco Rev ( thanks bro Minivan..thumbs up! ) today..thinking of getting it cleaned..how? I dun wan to remove the cover ( because I dunno how, scared might cannot put back together properly later..ekekeke... ) any way or stuffs to use?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience