Neo cps gear 2 & 3 jerk??

Cepes

Mar 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi all,

i'm already send my car to proton service center for 2 times regarding gear 2 and 3 jerking:banghead: last time i read at forum it happen because of error at computer box. already cleared then it happen again:bawling:. according to chief mechanic there problem appear because of i;m using RON 95 fuel. he suggest me to use v-power then maintain use RON 97.i need u guys suggestion/idea. is it correct it happen because of fuel??or because of something else.thank you:driver:

Dougster

Known Member
Jul 17, 2004
Kay Elle...
members.cardomain.com
If it's fuel, it shouldn't just be jerking on gears 2 and 3...
Even if it's because of fueling, it would be coz of the Air Fuel mixture, and not the fuel RON...

Better get them to check properly because a majority of these proton after service people are very half hearted with their work.

Cepes

Mar 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yeah...u are totally correct...thats what i'm thinking..thanks bro..:wavey:i'll go to another service center..can u suggest which service center is much better??..last time i send my car to Bukit Maluri service center. their front desk staff are very not friendly. their service also very slow. i send my car 815am (appointment). my car done 3pm approximately.:banghead:

Dougster

Known Member
Jul 17, 2004
Kay Elle...
members.cardomain.com
hahaha.. well it really depends on ur luck as much as anything.

I used to go to 222 and had mixed receptions there... sometimes good, sometimes bad... so, hard to say la... hahaha...

Have u tried consulting the guys at Neo club or something? See if anyone has had the same experience?

atys_89

Mar 11, 2010
Subang Jaya
proton edar service sucks. their crew. last time i sent my waja for service. they change my new MICHELLIN tayar to BOTAK tayar. when it came back i didnt realize. then after a days or two i check on my car tayar. i was like WTF. they change all four tyres. then my dad write a letter to them. at first they refuse. but due to my dad is a police officer. they only decide to change 4 new brand new tayars for me. after that incident. i don't go back to proton edar for any kind of services. PROTON service sucks man.

Cepes

Mar 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha...but the problem now...i just bought that car last january. my mileage now only 5000km. i need 170000km more to void the warranty. i've no choice. i'm scare more problem appear to my car and i cant claim to proton if out source bengkel...huhuh:bawling:

VDread

Known Member
Sep 27, 2008
Try Lon.G at Subang Dua.
I only send my Proton cars for service there.
Can even go in the work bay and look at how they treat the cars.

atys_89

Mar 11, 2010
Subang Jaya
Try Lon.G at Subang Dua.
I only send my Proton cars for service there.
Can even go in the work bay and look at how they treat the cars.
hey there. i wanted to know wheres the exact location. cause i plan to service my car there also. thanks :)

Ratbit

Known Member
Feb 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
check the spark plugs and its cables...last time have the same problem also, but after change spark plugs the problem is solved..

Cepes

Mar 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
erm..i'll try to go there...distance doesnt matter..as long as my sweetheart can perform to the max...hehe:vroam:

andrew_lsp

Known Member
Oct 12, 2008
satria neo and satria neo cps is different in 2nd and 3rd gear (gear ratio)=higher ratio

use fully syn transmission oil 75w-85

Cepes

Mar 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
thnx bro for the reply...already send my car to service and use full synthetic...there's no different..i'll go to Subang service center..they said service there is very satisfy:nurse:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Get Dimensions
Width = 9.2
Height = 4.8

Switch
height - 1.9
width - 1.4

Get Materials.
Preferably Aluminium Sheet 0.7 mm or less. . Plexiglass might crack while cutting(Unless you have sum advanced Laser cutting machine.:p) If you're from Seremban, You can get this from Tukang besi..corner shop same row with Dunlop Tyre Shop in Temiang.. Right in front of the Traffic Light
Switches

Prepare...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience