Advise on Satria Neo CPS

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Hie All,

I'm expected to get the Manual White Neo CPS before Chirstmas, but would like to know some advise as below on the maintainence and some questions. Hope some Neo CPS or other forumers feedback on my questions below, Thanks!

1st: Jerking problem on the 2nd and 3rd gear for first batch CPS seems to be common, about the batch im getting consider 2010end car anyone here experience the same problem? If still with the same problem what at the preventive messures or things i should do to stop the jerking?

2nd: What kind of engine oil suits the CPS engine as im planing to use aftermarket oils for the first change?

3rd: Notice the 16"rims are using 195/60 tyres, if were to change the rims will the warranty be void?

4th: Anyone here knows the R3 stage1 and stage2 mod's price for the CPS engine, plus what are the parts included for both stage?

5th: If were to do the tuning and modfication other then R3 where can i find a good workshope who knows how to do Campro engine?

Currently these are the questions running in my mind, hope some of you may share your experience or knowledge on the matter above.:wavey:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
1st: Jerking problem on the 2nd and 3rd gear for first batch CPS seems to be common, about the batch im getting consider 2010end car anyone here experience the same problem? If still with the same problem what at the preventive messures or things i should do to stop the jerking?
**dun worry, your car will be fine.....that are common problem with 1st batches.

2nd: What kind of engine oil suits the CPS engine as im planing to use aftermarket oils for the first change?
**how bout motul.

3rd: Notice the 16"rims are using 195/60 tyres, if were to change the rims will the warranty be void?
**no, changing of rims & tires wont void the warranty, but just incase, consult the proton SC 1st.

4th: Anyone here knows the R3 stage1 and stage2 mod's price for the CPS engine, plus what are the parts included for both stage?
**not sure.....go for stage 1 1st. then slowly upgrade to stage 2 then 3.

5th: If were to do the tuning and modfication other then R3 where can i find a good workshope who knows how to do Campro engine?
**check out sunway bro...there are lots tuning wshops around there.

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Danz,

Thanks on the feedback, at least is assured that the new batch don't have the jerking problem everything will be fine for me.

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Thanks Dan, kinda bored playing with Honda already that why decided to switch to this small mini rocket. Heard the engine have some potential for upgrades plus the Lotus work on the CPS that caught my attention.

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Honda performance parts gonna dig a hole in your pocket, i've counted since the first day i start modding cost me a bomb. There is a saying old one gone, new ones come. Let's see if the car running on Evo4 could it fly, already planned for then when order the car.

iamseong

Jun 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
TEDCO is very good at satria neo.

But they do mostly Porsche / Subaru / VTEC

I can assure you he is good. He even built a HOT ROD from scracth and it is running condition.

Not pariah cars with no roof. V8..!!!! wit big ass rear wheel.... tyre spin on 1st and 2nd gear AUTO gearbox,...!!!

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
eii..not any proton with evo engine means suicide meh? ahhahaha
not if u do it and drive it properly, if like me, i do 4wd, but bored since i cant really feel the speed, only have g and unstable wind during high speed, even my galfren last time sit with me when i still using mivec turbo 1.8, not until 120 in 3rd gear her legs already like wan stomp on brakes at passenger's side:biggrin:,after i changed to evo 4 done 4wd with evo 3 rear, i speed till full meter, her face really cool and say, nothing le..... :burnout:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
not if u do it and drive it properly, if like me, i do 4wd, but bored since i cant really feel the speed, only have g and unstable wind during high speed, even my galfren last time sit with me when i still using mivec turbo 1.8, not until 120 in 3rd gear her legs already like wan stomp on brakes at passenger's side:biggrin:,after i changed to evo 4 done 4wd with evo 3 rear, i speed till full meter, her face really cool and say, nothing le..... :burnout:
what would you say are the advantages you experience after making your car fulltime 4wd???
and to what body did u put the 4wd??
i am also really interested to put in that system in my ride :biggrin:

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
Fatality,
-it will void warranty for suspension and other handling related parts only if you upsize the rim..

peterj,
-Is your 4wd is legal for road use?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
what would you say are the advantages you experience after making your car fulltime 4wd???
and to what body did u put the 4wd??
i am also really interested to put in that system in my ride :biggrin:
wira with evo 4 engine and evo 3 rear axle,

nope, it sure not legal but here can la,malaysia boleh, sarawak road block not that ketat like west malaysia, but i almost ball gone :bawling::adore: when i just come out from workshop, kena jpj road block,so unlucky, but 7 jpj come c my car when i open my bonnet,check my engine number 4g92 , blow blow until heard bov sound, then let me go,just make sure u treat them like fren... lol :burnout::love::biggrin::biggrin:
XD

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Need a little help here. I wanna change my car name from previous owner to my name. I understand that need to take the car to PUSPAKOM for inspection. My car is a satria 1.3 fully stock engine and performance all stock except body kits. Fully modified bodykits (hood, fender, front bumper, rear bumper, side skirt and spoiler ) also i change da car paint from metallic black to matte black. Do i need to change back all to stock bodykits before i go for the inspection?

Thank you so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience