4WD Satria Neo Using 4AGE Possible?

mona-vie

Mar 24, 2011
Singapore
hi guys? Just wondering if anyone though of converting the Neo into 4WD using a 4AGE. Cause I have read about 4WD cars using 4AGE engine thus wonder if its possible for the Neo. It will definitely look great with a supercharge 4AGE 20V.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
engineering side..yes u can....(provided u got plenty of agong's paper and can do wonder like the S2000 neo)

lawman side...u can't

:biggrin:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
with tons of money, anything's possible

:biggrin:

kzr81

Sep 22, 2010
Ipoh
bro quite interested in converting neo to 4wd, its been my dream to do it, when i see this post damn, i could not resist, so if putting 4age engine inside what kind of gearbox in ur mind,

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
bro quite interested in converting neo to 4wd, its been my dream to do it, when i see this post damn, i could not resist, so if putting 4age engine inside what kind of gearbox in ur mind,
u need to find an AE114 halfcut.. very very rare.. (and u know the price of rare items)

4AGE blacktop with 4WD gbox..

but i think better u get a mitsubishi 4wd from cyborg (i think)

it's more feasible

:wink:

Last edited:

kzr81

Sep 22, 2010
Ipoh
huhuhuh sob sob now really hard to find, but for sure lantai neo kena ketuk one if want to fit the rear axle..aduyai.. wut bout 3sgte engine..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
why go for toyota engine while the neo chasis suits mitsubishi AWD engine and drivetrain the best?? easy to source gearbox ranging from awd gsr-CK 4g93t/ awd mivec 4g92(mivec using gsr awd gearbox)/ awd 4g63t evo 4,5,6....even the suspensions and hub/knucle related also fits with minor mods.... :hmmmm:

kzr81

Sep 22, 2010
Ipoh
bro pomen gtr, question lantai have to mod or no need to mod, cost of mitsu engine, gsr awd n evo awd plus rear axle, in term of mod, which part have to mod, need idea, cost dun want to over cost n lari from jpj as well :driver:

zharif syahir

Dec 31, 2012
Selangor
any engine you want put into your NEO can all about mod ' .. But in Malaysia cant endorse because its Malaysian car, i think you know the rules unless you pay the JPJ rite. The better engine you go for evo 4-7 mivec turbo if your really want to mod' and pay with some of JpJ people. my friend use evo 7 engine into neo (stock engine) vs original evo 7 .. what i can i say bye2 oem evo 7. hehe

if you finish to 4wd with 4age and pay some money for JPJ better go for evo 7. you will be legend in motorsports

kzr81

Sep 22, 2010
Ipoh
bro zharif, thnx, evo 7 huh x tercapai tu, big cost if evo 4 0r 5 ok lar, plus dah cek wif my mechanic say axle can easily taruh just mod here n there bit, fuh.. lucky got some pionter if not sure fulus terbang... n sum more abg jpj sure smiling at me punya... easy money..

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
sure lari JPJ la...
1.6L can't upgrade to 2.0L
FWD can't convert to 4WD

no point using 4WD to tame peaky VTEC engine..nothing to tame...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
buy early version mitsu evo, if cannot afford latest version....4wd straight

Buy ori. Don't convert. Not worth the hassle.
Converted version dont give the satisfaction.

of course, this is just me

zharif syahir

Dec 31, 2012
Selangor
both act cant use jpj will catch you .unless you pay jpj with private and confidential. only you can make tht thing happen. now if you make a 4wd your car will not tht comfortable because you need to make a big mod. but if you go evo engine doenst need to mod anythng can use daily. n even its fast. what you need i suap jpj. find a person tht can make it happen. even my friend satria 1.3 can go to 2.0 its not impossible. tht best advice use the engine tht no need to modified your mounting.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Everyone,

i'm conducting a quick survey on the preferred online payment option when you make purchases over the internet,

This is to help us set up a Zerotohundred.com online store for anything from our merchandise, products to event passes

Ultimately, we'd like to know if PayPal can be your Primary payment option

Thanks everyone
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience