Questions regarding satria neo CPS

Jun 19, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
hello everybody, im new here, im gonna change car soon and im interested in satria neo cps

would like to ask about some comments regarding this car, im gonna get an auto version, is auto gud? or is it alot slower than manual? how fast is 0-100 for the auto satria neo cps

thanks

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
Auto is good. About 1sec slower to 100km/h.
On average it's almost similar, due to normal people driving manual badly.
On actual, the feeling very different. Harder pull in manual. Auto feel much2 slower.

Manual is best.
0-100km/h in 10.5sec. Add 1sec more for auto.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hello everybody, im new here, im gonna change car soon and im interested in satria neo cps

would like to ask about some comments regarding this car, im gonna get an auto version, is auto gud? or is it alot slower than manual? how fast is 0-100 for the auto satria neo cps

thanks
I think for such car like Satria Neo CPS, if really want to buy, better get the manual one. Unless you just like the design and don't plan to modify anything. Just like the car and want a leisure drive only get auto.

patheon17

Jun 19, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Auto is good. About 1sec slower to 100km/h.
On average it's almost similar, due to normal people driving manual badly.
On actual, the feeling very different. Harder pull in manual. Auto feel much2 slower.

Manual is best.
0-100km/h in 10.5sec. Add 1sec more for auto.
I think for such car like Satria Neo CPS, if really want to buy, better get the manual one. Unless you just like the design and don't plan to modify anything. Just like the car and want a leisure drive only get auto.
look for bushidofang, he is selling his neo CPS with a lot of goodies. hurry
i plan to get auto cos i cnt drive manual,hahaha........:rolleyes:

n i plan to mod it too after i get it, is it good to mod auto cars? will i get the same performance as upgrading a manual car?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

n i plan to mod it too after i get it, is it good to mod auto cars? will i get the same performance as upgrading a manual car?
Manual you can get better power out of it. Auto before modding you already loss about 30% power IINM. Manual vs Auto, auto still on disadvantage especially pick up no matter what.

U get license also Manual ma, just need to get use to it again. Don't tell me u went for the Auto Driving License LOL!

Well, you can try 1st lo. Don't like Auto then convert manual in future.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
On a side note

Your office still at PJS? I just read your old thread about that shitty workshop who crashed your Perdana.. Turns out its also near my office. :biggrin:
im staying nearby there bro...where is your office located at?

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

all car enthusiasts should be able to drive manual bro...better get started now....pm cvkit he will teach u....he is a handbrake turn pro driver haha...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Don't listen to these jokers. You can mod an auto car no problem. Just don't expect to be as fast as a Manual equivalent. But what sort of mods you had in mind? If nothing too extreme like turbo your GB should be ok. My old Wira had oversized pistons and a whole lot of NA mods and the auto worked great. But then again Wiras were known to last forever and CPS a bit more sensitive. Dunno la, all depends on how crazy you wanna go with your mods.

patheon17

Jun 19, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Manual you can get better power out of it. Auto before modding you already loss about 30% power IINM. Manual vs Auto, auto still on disadvantage especially pick up no matter what.

U get license also Manual ma, just need to get use to it again. Don't tell me u went for the Auto Driving License LOL!

Well, you can try 1st lo. Don't like Auto then convert manual in future.
im staying nearby there bro...where is your office located at?

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

all car enthusiasts should be able to drive manual bro...better get started now....pm cvkit he will teach u....he is a handbrake turn pro driver haha...
Don't listen to these jokers. You can mod an auto car no problem. Just don't expect to be as fast as a Manual equivalent. But what sort of mods you had in mind? If nothing too extreme like turbo your GB should be ok. My old Wira had oversized pistons and a whole lot of NA mods and the auto worked great. But then again Wiras were known to last forever and CPS a bit more sensitive. Dunno la, all depends on how crazy you wanna go with your mods.
hahaha, i been driving auto since i passed my driving test, n yeah im a car enthusiast but i cnt drive manual....really sad, semi auto still can la, hahaha

i plan to go for the usual exhaust, intake, ECU , n mayb some engine stage 1 upgrades, turbo mayb leave it to nex time, haha, how much will it roughly cost for those upgrades i mentioned above?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The late 80s and early and mid 90s are considered to be the 'golden era of motorsport', in the world of four wheels Ayrton Senna was amazing the world with his magic and a manufacturers war at the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters between Mercedes and BMW created a cult following that is still alive today.

Over the years there have been plenty of videos celebrating this 'golden era of DTM' racing and a number of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience