satria gti ecu questions

ae92levin

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
hi, my friend is racing a satria gti here in australia. its some improve production class or something like that, so most of the engine has to be stock.

he asked me to find in kl if theres any upgrade chip or something like that available for the ecu. any ideas??

also, a few years ago when i was in kl, i remember seeing alot of upgrade chip add in hyper tune magazine or something like that. those stuff anygood?? i think its unichip or something like that

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
I guess all export GTi's are running on Siemens to comply with international environmental standards. But unfortunately being "green" is also associated with being slow. Anyway, there are a few tuners here who have managed to work on the Siemens.

The electronics I know which work with Siemens are Obit and SAFC2.

ae92levin

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
well its a production race or something like that so modifications are limited. i doubt they would allow an safc sitting there.

i was looking at the ecu that the first batch of GTI in malaysia had. or a rechip ecu or something like that. something small and not noticable. i remember seeing stuff like that in hypertune magazine b4

heavyfoot

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Cange the ecu to mitsu then u also need to change all the sensors, throttle body, etc as well... the siemens and mmc are not using the same systems...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys...i would liek to know where can get low price eibach spring for my waja

wat i get is around Rm950.....so anyone of u find the price is cheap and do provide

installation pls let me know k....btw i thanks for everyone 1st for helping me..

CHEER !!....:_: :angel_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience