satria gti check engine light on

azrai87

Mar 23, 2008
hye everybody...i newbie here.i have 1 question to ask for you guys....

i drove satria gti yr2000 with vr4engine,tdo5 turbo.my problem is when i start my car the check engine will light on only for a few second not permenantly.but sometime it will light on longer.if i want turn off the check engine light, what i have to do is play with the pedal minyak then it will turn off but a few minute later it will turn on again.i really need all senior,taiko,otai that expert with this problem.is it because off wiring or what.i use vr4 wiring but got rojak a bit.what i should do and where do i need to refer to.any workshop that can help me on this matter.prefer klang valley...thank you so much for your help.

wirahybrid

Known Member
Oct 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
wirahybrid.blogspot.com
bro, i also hav the same prob wit u but my engine is 4g92p and i gt the prob after i did a top overhaul for the car.. so i'm hoping tht somebody cn help u n me... cheers

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It happened few weeks ago when my car was parked bside my house at SS17 near to police station (this is the worst nightmare even is bside the police station)
Fuck those robbers broke the two front screen n stolen some stuff.Ppl who stay around subang please take note.
etc: pivot auto timer, pivot tacho and my new pioneer vcd player :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience