NA timer on Neo campro?

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
mine is H-Line ,

have installed it 3years ago, installer add relay to get it to work,

timer working without any problem, but i'not sure whether there's any bad effect to immoblizer

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
ohh... thinking to install ornot.. how muchu installed and what brand last time? :)
why do want to install it anyway? i regret installing it, because i don't like the idea of messing with car's
wiring & electronic's,:banghead:

btw mine is apex'i turbo timer ( the fake rm70 one) & cost to install is rm30

holysniper

Known Member
May 26, 2011
N/A
why do want to install it anyway? i regret installing it, because i don't like the idea of messing with car's
wiring & electronic's,:banghead:

btw mine is apex'i turbo timer ( the fake rm70 one) & cost to install is rm30
Oh.. actually I also don't like the idea of messing with the wirings too.. but sometimes hard driving ju:driver:s before parking then I hate to jus shut off direct and spent like e timing sitting there cooling down abit..

Any problem with the fake one? Got volt, af, o2 readings?

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
Oh.. actually I also don't like the idea of messing with the wirings too.. but sometimes hard driving ju:driver:s before parking then I hate to jus shut off direct and spent like e timing sitting there cooling down abit..

Any problem with the fake one? Got volt, af, o2 readings?
no problem so far (touch wood)

if u can find timer with correct harness for neo, then there's no issues about messing with electronic, because it should be plug & play

mine only have timer & volt meter only, i opt not to have AF reading & O2 reading because the fella who install it said he will have to tap to ECU to get the reading & i'm not comfortable with that:eek:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm sorry to open a new topic page as its in different category and function. to all Fella... may share your experience with others too!! my question is, Do vehicle with turbo engine with auto transmission need wastegate? as i know, some of the auto transmission can 'tahan' till 250ps? does we need to change or mody-fy the torque converter? else, in other way, put on gear oil cooler?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience