Satria Neo R3 Supercharger Kit

adamjohnston

Nov 28, 2013
Selangor
Hi everyone,

Does anybody here have any experience / advice / review on putting in a supercharger (most likely a Sprintex plug-and-play Supercharger) for the Campro CPS? I've been seeing a few on Proreka's page, just wondering what the long-term use would be like under daily usage. Much thanks to anyone that can share their views or 2 cents.

Attachments

crazykatak

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2006
Subang Jaya
consult the dealers..then do some study on how to cool compressed air ( if you've decided to install the kit )
Its a nice product.

*side note:
air to air cooling-
pros:
- free
- little maintenance
- efficient enough for daily use

cons:
- requires plumbing works
- takes up space that the Satria Neo is already lacking

chemical cooling-
pros:
- the "juice" used for cooling also has a positive impact to power output
- less space taken up in the engine bay
- ecu controlled

cons:
- requires maintenance ( no juice -> too hot -> meltdown )
- expenses to replenish the juice

Just my humble opinion..

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
I am looking for answer about this too. Would like to know the reliability in long run

moochie

Known Member
Sep 12, 2009
Selangor
I'm quite curios on this as well. Would be great if any supercharged neo taikos could share their daily experience using a kit like proreka or speedworks kits.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
i think its going to be hard to find people whom install the kit on their car.
its due to the steep price.
what i luv most abt the kit (from proreka) is that its 100% plug and play and above all,can be diy.

imho,reliability is not an issu as its not running on riiculus bar, just low2 boost.
so,internal will be fine.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Reliability is one matter, Gunnerzz.
The installation would void warranty, no?

moochie

Known Member
Sep 12, 2009
Selangor
i think its going to be hard to find people whom install the kit on their car.
its due to the steep price.
what i luv most abt the kit (from proreka) is that its 100% plug and play and above all,can be diy.

imho,reliability is not an issu as its not running on riiculus bar, just low2 boost.
so,internal will be fine.
Thats a good point on the price, was trying my luck to see if there might be anyone here who has made the investment. Looks like the wait continues. :driver:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Thats a good point on the price, was trying my luck to see if there might be anyone here who has made the investment. Looks like the wait continues. :driver:
well,it could be a plus point for me if u decided to buy the kit.
why?
because if u want to sell it if u dont like it then it has becone 2nd hand and price will drop.
i might be the 1st to make an offer...hehhe

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
If plug and play can remove mah!.....hahaha:biggrin:
yeah, of course can remove.
Provided the engine wasn't damaged before it was removed. :driver:

Anyway, things are not as easy as it seemed. There are plenty of sweet juicy stories about ppl claiming warranty from Proton when something went wrong.

End of the day, TS decide what is good for him. His money, his car, his enjoyment.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
well,it could be a plus point for me if u decided to buy the kit.
why?
because if u want to sell it if u dont like it then it has becone 2nd hand and price will drop.
i might be the 1st to make an offer...hehhe
I thought you demote yourself to Unker driving already......hhahhahahahhaha:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

yeah, of course can remove.
Provided the engine wasn't damaged before it was removed. :driver:

Anyway, things are not as easy as it seemed. There are plenty of sweet juicy stories about ppl claiming warranty from Proton when something went wrong.

End of the day, TS decide what is good for him. His money, his car, his enjoyment.
haha true also. Original Proton got problems also hard to claim already......:banghead:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I thought you demote yourself to Unker driving already......hhahhahahahhaha:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

haha true also. Original Proton got problems also hard to claim already......:banghead:
Yes I demoted to uncle driving.
However you must agree with me if I said uncle driving require more torque than hp right?
More torque is required to reduce our stress level on the road.

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
unker driving good leh. Save fuel, reduce wear and tear, more pleasant driving.....and safer journey.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes I demoted to uncle driving.
However you must agree with me if I said uncle driving require more torque than hp right?
More torque is required to reduce our stress level on the road.
Yup, I also prefer fast acceleration over top speed dy......hahhahahhahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

unker driving good leh. Save fuel, reduce wear and tear, more pleasant driving.....and safer journey.
Not the slow and steady uncle......:biggrin:

BFX73

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
hye there...the price is drop to rm6.5k+install+tune+dyno now...

no issue for daily driving unless ur right foot is too heavy...we can have a meet up session for those who want to know how is the performance and have a words with owner who already install them...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i was wondering how to calculate compression ratio. My current na is running on 15:1 compression and i planning to turbo charged it. I'm using a standard 1mm gasket.

If i use a 2mm metal head gasket, how much will the compression be reduced? Please give me some light into this matter. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience