satria neo cannot start??!!

ikin89

Jan 22, 2013
Johor Bahru
hai guys...

i have a very huge problem....my neo cannot start, last week i send to the workshop, then the poreman said my throtle body....i'm very happy when my neo can start again :) ...then a few days later. :( ..become more worths.....still cannot start.....the poreman again said maybe fuel pump not function or maybe sensor...and what make me suprised....my carborator leaking...banyak minyak hitam bersepah dekat engine....huuuuuu...any one please....give suggestion...what should i do?

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
Go find another pomen, when u say cannot start did u hear any cranking sound or was it u turn the key and nothing happen?

ikin89

Jan 22, 2013
Johor Bahru
thanks god....

alright...i've start my car, there's a sound like "on d way to start" and then i try press minyak paddle but still cannot start... :(

leynye yamin

Known Member
Sep 30, 2011
Sabah Sandakan
u said that got engine oil spill out. maybe your engine oil fill in too much and some of the engine oil overflow and being sucked into the trottle body, which causing the engine cannot start. try check if the engine oil is too much, and take off the air filter and intake hose that is connected to the throttle body and see if the throttle body is covered in engint oil sludge. i experienced this before.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

if the engine oil is too much then u must drain out some to correct engine oil level. and if the throttle body is dirty u must clean it.

ikin89

Jan 22, 2013
Johor Bahru
Alright,,,,thanks for d info,,,,i will check it....

Another thing, have anyone have problem with sensor? Because my break indicator and slippering mode always on even i put down my handbreak......
:banghead:

leynye yamin

Known Member
Sep 30, 2011
Sabah Sandakan
for indicators u can try disconnect the battery and leave for half hour, then reconnect the battery. that should help to reset the ecu. good luck!

ikin89

Jan 22, 2013
Johor Bahru
Ok,,,i'll try to do it,,,,hope it will solve my problem.....because i've try to go to proton,,,then they also dont know whats the problem is.....
:smokin:

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Alright,,,,thanks for d info,,,,i will check it....

Another thing, have anyone have problem with sensor? Because my break indicator and slippering mode always on even i put down my handbreak......
:banghead:

Its the ABS indicator which is Proton are famous for. Your ABS module is spoiled and it cost quite a lot to repair. Can be driven normally minus the ABS help.
Campro engine can take a good 4 liter of engine oil. You mentioned " on the way to start but cannot start". This indicate the starter and engine is okay but cannot start probably due to no fuel supply. Check the fuel pump, hoses line and even injector. Sensors are usually associated with cold start-up problem.

Btw, I am a car newbie. Just giving a suggestion.

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
just this morning i experience the same thing, start engine, engine work for couple of second then engine die, called towing tow to workshop, suspect fuel pump problem because once spray petrol on TB, engine can start.

ikin, maybe your fuel rail or fuel line got leak

ikin89

Jan 22, 2013
Johor Bahru
hai all.....

thanks for those information..and i used it those for a clue to my foreman..my car now can start,,,there a lot of problem...
1. my fuel pump could not function (solution: change it)
2. my computer box damaged because its full of water, because air-cond on the co-pilot side was leak and it cause my computer box immersed in a water... (repair...)

i think for those who experienced like mine, better go to the trusted workshop....and repair it as soon as possible to prevent others effected,,,,
:banghead::driver::nurse:

N/A secret

Known Member
Aug 28, 2012
Kota Kinabalu
Additional info: sometimes try to tighten the sensor at the air filter box (MAF sensor). If its loose, sometimes it will give the same problem. For example, cant start the engine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The BMW 320i will now be available in two new variants that were recently introduced by BMW Group Malaysia, the 320i Executive Edition and the 320i M Sport, that will be available nationwide from 2 April onwards.

Both variants will be powered by the 2-liter four-cylinder mill that produces 156hp. As with all current BMW models, both the new variants will feature BMW EfficientDynamics that includes Brake...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience