My car got broken into, and my handphones were stolen!!!

chc1980

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2006
so the least we can do is ...
if we are able to catch one of them, is just beat him up, get back what is rightfully mine and hand him over to the police...

and even with strong evidence, one day that guy will get released on a bail sum of $$$?

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

I am just trying my luck to recover them.

so far my efforts scouting around handphone shops and stalls is still in vain.

the search goes on tonight...

Last edited:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Just a simple broke car window theft, y u think cannot bail le..? If they hav bos, after in police station then out already $$. Wat i mean is u have evidence u r self defence then can hit him, if his bos got $ can sue u hitting him. Hope u can found your important handphone, finger cross.

chc1980

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2006
so if that scumbag(s) is just a lone petty theif...or probably with a partner for the escape...
then it is easy to deal with, if they got caught, and they are going to face the law..., right?

it's not fair, pathetic, why do these bad guys always get the good stuffs and got away with their crimes ...

where as most of us are just regular, responsible people who fulfill our society obligations be it work or business, pay tax, pay traffic summons, pay whatever s.h.i.t. ,and contribute to peace and stability of the economy of our beloved country, but we are just helpless... :( when this s.h.!.t happens...

1. snatch theft
2. robbery
3. break in
4. rape
5. homicide
6. kidnap
7. blackmail
8. corruption

blah blah blah ....you name it man....

it's not like the good old days anymore .....when our parents are working we can just hang around the streets... chit-chat, playing those strategy card games,

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
the police station is so close....yet these idiots still dare to do things...good luck in recovering yr hp...sorry to hear bout yr losses...

chc1980

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2006
yeah those scumbags shall get a fitting punishment...

now i got aching legs....
i walked very fast covering each and every handphone shop

so far no sign...

there is Giant, Mid Valley, and Digital Mall both PJ and USJ area....
i felt like giving up...

johnkor

Known Member
Oct 8, 2008
there is a hit for u if u looking for ur phone being stolen that is Pasar Road in the morning.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
so now u got ur phone recovered?

OMG damm those idoit.. really hate those malay really brainless got hand got leg dun wan go work juz do like this of things everyday...M.K.H..
*My Story 3days ago...

On 2 May 2010
While i waiting my friend finish work at "Pearl Point Hotel" 22.16
I saw 3 bike(EX-5(Blue)WMT 667x RX-Z(Red) & 125Z(not sure) 6 malay was snaching 2 girl bag at behind Pearl Point Hotel. They use their helmet to WHACK their head and hand me and my friend took our stering lock trying to help and fight back... that time we have no planing and juz rush and trying to help halau those bastard away... but me and my friend also kena whack by helmet also damm fucking pain... after those scumbags ran away then got ppl coming out and see only... see not help!! damm malaysian~!:mad::mad::mad::banghead:

Last edited:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
next time bring a baseball bat or a golf club in your car..

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
u know malaysia de lo bring golf stick the fucking police also will ask u izzit take go fight or this and that de lo... stering lock only can put in car lol~

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
MingFai, what you did was brave, and I applaud you for that.. Those pictures seem like quite extensive injuries, caused by helmets? 2 against 6 with only a steering lock seems like a tough battle... unless both of you aim 1 dude only and totally bash him..Something really has to be done to instill fear in these snatch thieves...they seem to be getting more brazen...

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
But only me and my friend willing to help and those ppl are juz watching that things happen...
Touchwood said if they still continue counter attack the girls head might death...
my feet was kena cut by the longkang cover geh~ the finger i also not very sure when kena de~ my friend now eye like panda... forgot to take pic for him.. waste haha~~!!!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
mingfai...
u should be proud of yourself...u helped those malay girls......u are their hero..hehe...
luckly nothing serious happened to u......wish those snatch thives cium bontot lori & go to hell!!!>.

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Bring golf club with a ball, say go play golf lo.. bring baseball bat with a ball, say go play softball lo.. bring helmet say go track day lo.. alot of thing can say de..