MPPP is getting from bad to worst

verticalar

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
I dunno how to say this
but it's for real.....

i'm getting compound tickets for their own mistake...

The meter was ROSAK during that time, far worst it ROSAK
after i insert more than RM 1 worth of time into the meter....
I stick a paper state ROSAK on it later...
Then when i got back, theres a ticket n the meter is working again..

WTF.......this is not what I think I should get for...
thsi is not the 1st time happen only to me....
my other friends and my boss also had the same problems...
but in diff parking lots....

We are getting tickets for their own mistake and their own
broken meter....I think MPPP should demolish all the meter ...
and used manpower to issue parking tickets, much better

these meter things are not making anyone life easy but more problems...
we dont earn more than 5 digits to give a huge $ parking tickets
plus future more Y the hell we pay road tax n all these tax for ....

I felt like we pay TAX to make our life more problems
than easy it off abit......

can any one comment about this issue and who the right person
I should talk to.......I 'm not at the happy stage with these MPPP.....

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
at nite go and wack kau the meter, make it break:rofl:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
The meter ain't that bad if they are maintained. Would you rather have the coupon system like some other Councils had reverted back into the Stone Age. It's a bitch to find these damn tickets, and it's a bitch to always remember to have spares in your car. It's a bitch you have to spend the next 5 minutes scratching the bastard out. And it's also a bitch coz idiots just throw it on the ground once they're done with it ...

I also remember those damn parking dockets on your windscreen and after a typical Malaysian rain, you basically have to peel them off, and do the cellophane-job. The bastard guy at the pay counter were never there anywhere.

If you think it's broken, then make sure it's really broken .... Hint: Chewing Gum Job ...

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
yeah...i faced similar issue here.
muslim can simply put stall and parked their car during ramadan month. some even block a whole lane of road. none of them kena saman.

whereelse...i park illegal on the roadside near petrol station to go for a pee...kena saman... the officer was there but for sure, he didnt listen to my reason. he hasnt issue actually when i was calling him from far...but he keep on proceed issuing the ticker. damn... FARK!!

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
hahah was it working again when you got back?!... probably you didnt know how to operate it properly... whahhaahaha... just a joke mate... :P

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Bloody shit authorities are like that. bunch of pig brained shittards. Who knows, maybe the authorities are the ones who make the meter spoil, then wait till you go away, then then "on" back the meter and give you a summon.

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Seriously, authorities should educate people and warn people about wrong-doing, encourage people by giving changes..... But in Bolehland, they fcuking don't, they think they should be more farking hardworking in giving saman, then servicing roads and public facilities......

Our country is controlled by a bunch of low class people, these people are nothing when they step out of this country..... They're have no/lousy education background, speak vaguely, think with their a$$es, sleep on their duties, can't even attend weekly parliament debate, corruption up the roof, non can be trusted.... (well you know these people won't be here without the constitution)

Don't bother to pay your saman and tax..... Gomen doesn't deserve to ask from us.....

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
wa..keng~!!:adore:
this uncle really yau yeng lo..i support, i support~
u can try too with a 20 pound hammer knock on their self power solar plate, the bouncing off of the hammer is pretty amazing :biggrin:

tommorrow i go try pour kerozene on the solar plate,see whether it burn or not kekekeke

Last edited:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
cacin,
We who do those 'vandalism' is because the babi authorities are cheating the citizens. All other reasons are not acceptable. They can't expect us to park our cars there and wait till someone fixes up the meter and then we pay for the meter before leaving the car. The babi authorities are supposed to keep those meters in working order AT ALL TIMES. Put it this way. It's safer for the babi authorities that we (are being forced to) vandalize the meters, as compared to we vandalizing their damn pig face. Apologies if I sound harsh but I'm damn fed up of the pig infested authorities and govt.

lennon,
Like many malaysians would say, "aiya, malaysia is like that wan la. just live with it la". So positive, huh? Inside me, I'm thinking about the person who said that to me, "yeah, malaysia is like that wan and so are you, fucking idiot" (refering to the person who said "aiya, malaysia is like that wan...... "

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there someone who can tel me the specification,s
of the mivec engine and the GTI engine

i have heurt the mivec engine can make 9000 U/min
And some one else told the mivec can make 7500 U/min
And the 1.8 GTI they have told me 7500
and a nother told me 6500

whits are tru ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience