MPPP is getting from bad to worst

verticalar

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Isn't what you guys plan to do or have actually done considered vandalism?

if u consider this is vandalism..so what..
it's our bloody money they used to eat n drink tt n do the parking lot..

seriously ...I dont pay shit tax to these Government servant....
they way they try to make them self look high rated workers...but they dunno that there r the worst government servant in the categories

i dont c polices or bomba do such stupid things...

U have to know my story is bloody unbelievable...
i think my stories can enter one of the to 100 Amazing Stories Records..

u think n c...
1st meter tak rosak.....insert coins worth more than RM1
then the bloody machine went ROSAK.....wat hell...
means the meter makan duit....

later come back, i saw the ticket on my car....and check meter was Ok..
i'm suspecting something.....ppl in other forums
tells me that they have the repairman going around fixing the meters is it's rosak...

so i suspect my senario case is like this;

SENARIO 2
1st meter tak rosak.....insert coins worth more than RM1
then the bloody machine went ROSAK...
I put a ROSAK paper at the meter to notice the MPPP,
during the hours i was gone....the repairman came along
and repair the meter,he resets it to ZERO....so he leave
later the MPPP came along...saw my meter...then put the ticket there
while i was not around...

If wat i think senario 2 is happend to me.....
means these MO FO are playing tricks with us...
n Y the hell should i pay for their bloody mistakes....
I earn every dollar with my sweat n blood just to give them $$$

these ppl think they just give tickets n sit around to collect $$$ from u like
we are MONEY GOD......

bloody idoits ppl..
i'm leaving this forsaken place for good.....
at least I can let other country I'll b in
know how worst is the MPPP n parking systems in malaysia are...

peace n hell with this MPPP (MONYEK PANJAT POKOK PISANG - I thinK this is wat they really GOOD at)

verticalar

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
cacin,
We who do those 'vandalism' is because the babi authorities are cheating the citizens. All other reasons are not acceptable. They can't expect us to park our cars there and wait till someone fixes up the meter and then we pay for the meter before leaving the car. The babi authorities are supposed to keep those meters in working order AT ALL TIMES. Put it this way. It's safer for the babi authorities that we (are being forced to) vandalize the meters, as compared to we vandalizing their damn pig face. Apologies if I sound harsh but I'm damn fed up of the pig infested authorities and govt.

like i say, it's not wrong to vandalise casue it's our tax $$ they put into doing it....if they cant maintain the meter properly....then we have the right to remove these meters.....

I feel if theres manpower that ask u n write ur parking ticket is better, if over due...they will write an unpaid ticket for u so u can paid the normal $$ rather than SUMMON PRICE....

lennon,
Like many malaysians would say, "aiya, malaysia is like that wan la. just live with it la". So positive, huh? Inside me, I'm thinking about the person who said that to me, "yeah, malaysia is like that wan and so are you, fucking idiot" (refering to the person who said "aiya, malaysia is like that wan...... "
yea
malaysia is like that......BOLEH lagi BOLEH.....BOLEH my A S S la...
thinking positive but used it in the wrong WAY.....
I felt a very bad image with these idoits.....

just hoping one day MPPP is SHUT DOWN

verticalar

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
u can try too with a 20 pound hammer knock on their self power solar plate, the bouncing off of the hammer is pretty amazing :biggrin:

tommorrow i go try pour kerozene on the solar plate,see whether it burn or not kekekeke

=_=........
one of my friend .....was having the WORST day of his life...
so i mix with him go have a drink n play snooker...
the next thing u know ...unreliable ,...

there was a summon on his car for a rosak meter....
the next thing i know ...
he took out his hammer in his car booth
kinda big.....smash nearly 8 meters in the parking lot....
took his car ran a few down.....then somewith the meter came out from the pole....the took them put it in his car..

and drove us to the sea side near Costa Highway of the Industrial area....
and threw about4 meters into the sea ...

best of all with the coins too...ahahhaha
I cant even stop him....he was like over his head d...

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
=_=........
one of my friend .....was having the WORST day of his life...
so i mix with him go have a drink n play snooker...
the next thing u know ...unreliable ,...

there was a summon on his car for a rosak meter....
the next thing i know ...
he took out his hammer in his car booth
kinda big.....smash nearly 8 meters in the parking lot....
took his car ran a few down.....then somewith the meter came out from the pole....the took them put it in his car..

and drove us to the sea side near Costa Highway of the Industrial area....
and threw about4 meters into the sea ...

best of all with the coins too...ahahhaha
I cant even stop him....he was like over his head d...
kudos! to your friend! I will do the same things to. This local council is manage by a bunch of monkeys that know nothing about managing a simple parking meter, even some hypermarket center is more lenient toward public they let u park ur car in their parking lot for 2 hours without charge.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Isn't what you guys plan to do or have actually done considered vandalism?
One question for you, are you happy with the way they treat you, everytime u park your car, u must pay minimum 50 cents even though u are there for just a few second. Can you imagine they give a summon when u park your car in front of your own house in a garden area? What did we do to deserve this? we all pay all kind of taxes, isn't that enough to feed the pig corrupted government. With all those parking revenue that goes into their Majlis Perbandaran, do u see any improvement on the local ameneties? do u see any nice road without pothholes? do u see any lesser parking meter being built? I DON'T THINK SO!

btw this is not about political topic,this is about being treated with respect, and respect need to be earn not give!

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
btw, verticalar..
if u r talking bout MPPP, i suggest u talk to Bahagian Aduan MPPP at 04-2624400.
Its Useless....:mad:..
hahahahaha....they r useless....:mad:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
yeah...i faced similar issue here.
muslim can simply put stall and parked their car during ramadan month. some even block a whole lane of road. none of them kena saman.

whereelse...i park illegal on the roadside near petrol station to go for a pee...kena saman... the officer was there but for sure, he didnt listen to my reason. he hasnt issue actually when i was calling him from far...but he keep on proceed issuing the ticker. damn... FARK!!

hahaahaha..... then next time u put a tag claimed tht u'r Musl*m too...so, won't get saman loo...:rofl:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
u can try too with a 20 pound hammer knock on their self power solar plate, the bouncing off of the hammer is pretty amazing :biggrin:

tommorrow i go try pour kerozene on the solar plate,see whether it burn or not kekekeke

no need la....simple & nice way....just buy a Silicon gum, after that...u know how to do then..ahahhaa:idea::idea::idea:

verticalar

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Originally Posted by bikinigal
btw, verticalar..
if u r talking bout MPPP, i suggest u talk to Bahagian Aduan MPPP at 04-2624400.

Its Useless....:mad:..
hahahahaha....they r useless....:mad:

yes it's USELESS...
cause u know Y....

if they have done their jobs well n properly......
they shouldnt have such department as
BAHA GIAN ADU AN MON YEK PAN JAT PO KOK PIS ANG

DUH.......alot ppl complain but falls to dead ears.....
so do u think thats help the RAKYAT......
opening a department for us to COMPLAIN that does nutting,.....

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
I agree that some of the meters are not properly maintained. I also agree that sometimes we got screwed by them. But, 2 wrong things does not make a right.
A broken meter or vandalized meter = no income to MPPP interm of Parking money. Heck, need to fork out some money to repair it. Not enough money to repair all the broken/vandalized meter = be more proactive in providing parking summons. Make more rounds. More summons = more money to MPPP.
Btw, someone told me that we shouldn't even care about summons from Majlis Perbandaran. They can't do anything. If it's the police, then need to pay la...later come out arrest warrant...
I personally think Penang parking charges is kinda 'nuts' from 9am to 9pm? Man that's 12 hours. Furthermore, 7 days a week. Some area in KL don't even need to pay on Sunday....

Wiki states:
Vandalism is the conspicuous defacement or destruction of a structure, a symbol or anything else that goes against the will of the owner/governing body, and usually constitutes a crime.

Private citizens commit vandalism when they wilfully damage or deface the property of others or the commons.

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
no wonder malaysia tak maju. The citizens always do the 'right' thing.

Think of it this way la. U break the meter, they need to replace them, which involves money. So they have to ask u for more money, doesnt matter in what way, be it summons or tax or whatever. It's not going to end. If the meter was broken, take a pic or video as a proof and show them

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys I thought to share one of my friend Honda Civic B16A DOHC Turbo. Car has a fully forged built block and was using GT-35R and with standalone ecu Hondata. We thought to do some fun after tuning and made a short clip. We checked ignition cut in hondata so whenever car use to hit limiters it use to make a fire as if someone fired a pistol. :biggrin: Here is the video.

[YOUTUBE]YouTube - umair B16 DOHC...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience