vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Rela member in a group or not, woman falls victim to snatch theft
By NICHOLAS CHENG
[email protected]

KUALA LUMPUR: Julie Lam thought she was pretty safe walking with several MCA members and Rela officers to a gotong-royong event at about 7am in Jalan Ampang.

However, her sense of security was short-lived though as she fell victim to snatch thieves.

“I felt a jerk on my right arm and saw two men on a motorcycle sped past, holding my handbag,” said the 49-year-old.

“I screamed for help and MCA lawyer P.Y Leong chased the men,” said Lam, an Inland Revenue Board assistant director, who is also an honorary Rela lieutenant-colonel.

She added that the snatch thieves even turned around and dared the group to come after them.

“They challenged Leong and shouted expletives at us,” Lam said at the MCA Public Services and Complaints Department yesterday.

Department chairman Datuk Seri Michael Chong, said he, too, was shocked at the boldness of the men during the incident which “happened very quickly”.

“Another two men on a motorcycle came from behind and joined the first two before speeding off.

“This shows that they had a back-up plan in case the first two were caught.”

Lam lost RM2,500, her MyKad, driver's licence and car keys. She has lodged a report at the Kepong police station.

Chong added that snatch thefts and robberies were becoming more rampant these days.

“Just last week, a seafood restaurant in Taman Mayang was held up by eight parang-wielding men at around 8pm.

“The customers were forced to surrender their cash and valuables,” Chong said.

He urged the police to step up efforts to curb crime as robbers were becoming more “aggressive” and “daring” .

Statistics from Bukit Aman showed that 22,929 street crimes were reported last year, with 3,323 being snatch thefts.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Re: Snatch Thieves getting aggresive aand daring

It was staged so she can tell newspaper story. Bukit Aman already said crime index drop, this was probably faked so she can gain glamour. Like you said, who brings 2k for gotong-royong. Buat cerita only lah.

You either believe she got robbed and Bukit Aman is lying about crime rate drop.
Or you believe she is lying and Bukit Aman was honest about crime rate drop.

In the end, MCA=BN is lying. LOL.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang

our IGP said crime rate had gone down..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Who brings along two thousand cash to a gotong-royong?
She actually wanted to secretly bury her RM2500 during the gotong-raya..:hmmmm2:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

It was staged so she can tell newspaper story. Bukit Aman already said crime index drop, this was probably faked so she can gain glamour. Like you said, who brings 2k for gotong-royong. Buat cerita only lah.

You either believe she got robbed and Bukit Aman is lying about crime rate drop.
Or you believe she is lying and Bukit Aman was honest about crime rate drop.

In the end, MCA=BN is lying. LOL.
But if staged should be by opposition, right? So, M C A & Police not on good terms?....:confused::rofl:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site

She actually wanted to secretly bury her RM2500 during the gotong-raya..:hmmmm2:
Damn she could have just asked me, I have plenty of place for her to dispose of that 2k.. like my wallet..my shirt pocket.. my pants pocket.. my trousers pocket.. the list just goes on

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com

unless the RM 2500 is the value of her phone la since it is not mentioned that she lost her phone....

if the RM 2500 is not the value of the phone, then who the ferk carries so much cash to a gotong-royong event unless she is doing some sort of sponsorship for the food and all ?

or is it the editor thought RM 250 is too little and decided to add a 0 to the number to make it more dramatic ?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Damn she could have just asked me, I have plenty of place for her to dispose of that 2k.. like my wallet..my shirt pocket.. my pants pocket.. my trousers pocket.. the list just goes on
She might pay you RM2.5K for something else since she is already 49 years old, might need
some young and stronger pistons to revive her :rofl: :vroam: *CABUT*

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang

SF, u mau ka?..hehehe

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

She might pay you RM2.5K for something else since she is already 49 years old, might need
some young and stronger pistons to revive her :rofl: :vroam: *CABUT*
You sound like a member in AW forum. Always like to post *cabut* one, some more id initial the same, also Bro. SF for Split Fire.....sure not him ah? :hmmmm:....hahahaahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

SF, u mau ka?..hehehe
Waiting for his answer......:rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

You sound like a member in AW forum. Always like to post *cabut* one, some more id initial the same, also Bro. SF for Split Fire.....sure not him ah? :hmmmm:....hahahaahaha:rofl:

Waiting for his answer......:rofl::rofl:
No la 1st time posting cabut :smile:

SF..:adore:

Is there anything else in your mind?:rofl:
Too many things to list down :rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

SF, u mau ka?..hehehe
Not my type...:smokin:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang

Some rich milf r still hot even in their late 40s..:listen:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Some rich milf r still hot even in their late 40s..:listen:
This one I agree, but not many...and push up bras are there to cheat our eyes...
Seen one before, not bad have 3 kids...some even after giving birth can maintain so well with
their body shaper :top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hehe i seen alot of people with diy stuff,but so far i never seen this thread come out (correct me if i am wrong) ...so anyone here diy it b4...

use ball bering... those round type...with bering inside...then just diy the cover ...suits bling bling rims better.(coz of flat surface....chrome rims espically)..then just find a way to stick it on to the ori rims.....anyone care to try..hehehhe..just my 2 cents
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience