Stop! Pls stop the "snatch & kill" incidences!!

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

OF late we see news of snatch thieves incidences, dragging the victim to death!
More and more such news every week if not every day....
By end of the year how many innocent women need to die being killed by these snatch thieves?
What are police planning to do?
Just wait to take down reports and issue more death certificates?
Do you think think we ourselves should find ways to reduce this crime?
What are the things we can do?
All suggestions are welcomed!!!:smokin::banghead:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
ive stopped several snatch attempts,what i can advice is be warry of ur surroundings,dont take any vehicles coming or passing ur for granted.whenever u hear a vehicle getting near,turn n look at dem,show them u r being careful all d time.they most likely will snatch victims who arent careful.if u see anything suspicious n u r far away from d incident,dont hessitate to shout to warn people of the danger.evil will prevail when good men do nuthing as they say it,sumthing like dat..the main point is take proper action,and be safe..dis bastards are willing to kill to get away

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I wont hesitate to ram these bastards off their bike if I caught them red handed...these bastards don't deserve any mercy from
us citizens...they caused more than enough death already. If we don't stop them now, it might happen to our love ones one day.

We will never know, when these idiots will strike again in any neighborhood.

Best way to prevent such crime, is be more alert on the streets and everyone should work together to help those in need and not
just stare when such incident happen. Think about it, if everyone are not too selfish and would help those in trouble, if everyone rush
that person, do u think the criminals will not be scared? We are in bigger groups while there are only 2 of them on the bike...

We should shout and rush to her aid asking everyone to do so...I believe it will work. There are a few cases where citizens did
nab a few snatch thieves by working together in a group. Some of the criminals got beaten badly as well and I would say they
deserve it.

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
1. stay alert

2. don't hunch or look down when you walk, walk with confidence. If you hunch they might think you are an easy prey

3. normally when i realise there are people looking at me I will turn to them and smile and acknowledge them. Less likely to rob/snatch if they realise you have seen their face.(please don't show lansi face later kena whack for no reason)

4. walk in groups, don't go walking alone in wee hours.

5. Refer to no 1! stay alert

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
Simple, dun carry handbag, but women are so :banghead:.... last time my wife kena rob. so she stop carrying bag for few months. after that, she carry again. If they really want to carry bag, try not to put it on your shoulder, carry it with your hand

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
if u wanna carry a bag, no matter what size, carry it on the side dat isnt facing the road, and walk in the opposite side of the road so u can see the vehicles coming towards u. if, IF there is a vehicle dats coming ur way from ur rear, they is sumthing wrong and deserve ur immediate attention

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If they are snatch thieves, they will be more afraid then you, but lately it has turned to robbery with parangs.......:banghead:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I strongly agree with bLACKjAC, no handbag! There won't be anything for them to snatch if you don't carry anything, of course also don't play with your new S III while on the street.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Carry a pepper spray, spray at anyone that approaching you suspiciously! Better being paranoid than sorry! take care! :smokin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I strongly agree with bLACKjAC, no handbag! There won't be anything for them to snatch if you don't carry anything, of course also don't play with your new S III while on the street.
No handbag is one thing, if got wear bracelet or chain will also kena......:banghead:

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Carry a pepper spray, spray at anyone that approaching you suspiciously! Better being paranoid than sorry! take care! :smokin:
Spray at anyone that approaching you? Kena wrong person, after kena sued woh!:rofl:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
if they come too close to u, plus they are a stranger to u, then u have all the reason to be worried. show them the spray, warn them not to get too close, if they continue then by all means.. let all hell break loose, lol

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
if they come too close to u, plus they are a stranger to u, then u have all the reason to be worried. show them the spray, warn them not to get too close, if they continue then by all means.. let all hell break loose, lol
maybe show them the finger first is more appropriate. In Mr. Bean's style!

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
how is dat more appropriate then giving out warning not to get closer? lol

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Its pretty common to see Mat salleh adding 2T as additives in their petrol/diesel tank (can do search from BITOG). They usually use TCW3 rated 2T since it is ashless and will not dirty up the combusion chamber..

when added to petrol/diesel, the 2T basically lubricate and clean up the fuel pump, injector top piston and etc.. This will give a very smooth ride and better fuel consumption... I have tried it myself and found that the car become very smooth but nothing much improve on the FC...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience