MPPP is getting from bad to worst

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
cacin,
You may have your point that 2 wrongs don't make a right but the pig infested govt has been making more wrongs than the country can ever imagine. With each wrong they make, they are two folding the citizen's difficulties in getting just an average life. Really, there are MANY people who work and work and work just to survive a life without much entertainment and they just sit at home doing nothing much. Why so is because when they go out, they'll definitely need to spend money and it's something they can't really afford. If that's the case, then why have a life then? Live a life just to work till you die of old age? It's then pointless to have a life.
And after voicing out those thoughts, I'd blame it all on the govt and their bloody babi corruption. Don't ask me to justify this statement. It's WWWAAAYYYY too much to type.
Even the safety of the country is in a bad shape. If we just sit and wait for things to happen, we will never see it happen. As such, that is why some people take the law into their own hands because justice, in this babi land, hardly works.

verticalar

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
went to bincang n pay the
summon,.........

farking MPPP staff also.....
giving me the 'looks" n attitude..

i said i wan talk about this case.......the staff face change so quickly
and talk very loud to me.....
kurang ajar A S S - O .....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i know some members here also work as government servant
so pls ....jaga your attitude.....
cause if wont be nice if these kind of complaint get to the ears or the
top ppl.....like Pak Lah

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
Bro Verticalar,
Did you get the chance to know the name of the person who serves you at the time? Just file a complaint against that person's attitude.

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
i know some members here also work as government servant
so pls ....jaga your attitude.....
cause if wont be nice if these kind of complaint get to the ears or the
top ppl.....like Pak Lah
Verticalar, maybe you should learnt that Pak Lah is the laziest PM in Malaysia's History...... The top won't bother about your complain.... Things from MPPP stays at MPPP...... Did you ever hear Gomen shout at Majlis Perbandaran for wrong-doing??

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I agree with Lennon. Pak Lah doesn't give a dung about this country. I don't know why and how did he even get on the PM seat. Looks like malaysia is doomed. Basically, the country rulers and the authorities (Majlis perbandaran, pdrm, bomba, etc.) are dungs.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
MPPP , MPPJ , MPPUKI .. All also bongong pukimak punya lah. All also act like, they ingat they have that little ticket issuing machine in their hands they're like some big time gangster, but they look so damn sohai cheap beggar fucks.
Wonder what happen if one day some people can't stand their damn attitude anymore, whack them on the spot at the carpark and ciao from the scene before anything can happen? Hahaha.. An idea, maybe?

I'm sure there's MPPP or whatever workers browsing around in ZTH here too.... Read on lah pigfucks. You ticket officers are nobody. Ur just the same level as any corrupted pigs on the roads these days.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
sorry a bit off topic... yesterday my uncle he was tired so he brought his wife to buy some clothes... so he parked somewhere n also.. he will move the car bcoz he knows he didnt park rite.. also there are too many cars with careless parking...

he slept in his car.. n soon this so hai MF police gave him a ticket...

wow... the police didnt even wake him up by knocking the window n tell him to move... instead bcoz the police want oppurtunity.. he gave a TICKET..

so ZTH's dont sleep in ur car... tak pasal-pasal kena saman

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
driftkingii,
Well, it's the festive seasons so them piggies are out to bag in some moneys, whether it's for themselves or for the pdrm.

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
agreed with Lennon..
stil remember there was once the launching ceremony of Northern Corridor Economy Region in Penang on 30th July? That was the time where Pak Lah was here in Padang MPSP and they spent a good sum of RM300k for the setting of the place. It was a fucking set up of 3weeks for the 3hours function, and in returned, there were only 'invited' people to be in there, a max capacity of only 500ppl to be at venue!
i was there, to set up the LCD Plasma tv and guess wat, i stil haven't got my pay for the rental of my things..

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
aiya next time when this thing happen then just take a bubble gum and stick the coin insert hole, then take a pic
then when u got a summot then show them got bubble gum stuck there how to pay,
this summon i dont even pay i just throw it away
if police then i pay

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
bikinigal,
Do you get this same feeling as I do that it's gonna take 50 years for you to get your payment, or am I just sensitive? A bit of me tells me that you're not even gonna get a single cent for your payment and if you chase for it, they'll probably come back and say, "if you push us, we will revoke your biz license"

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, my bro just told me that my rims the silver cap in the middle written STI is missing. How can this happen? Can you tell me if someone is trying to steal my rims? or this thing can drop of by it self? Have a look at the picture

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience