mods on Accord CF4

jester

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
PJ
Sato said:
Always forgot....

Wanna ask u guys what kind of spark plugs u guys using ?

I've been using Iridium NGK but the car seems not going quite well....

Any recommendations ?
i'm using the same plugs. so far ok for me.

what spark plug cables are you using?

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
aja said:
I think the white CF4 is quite seldomly appear in S. Alam particularly TTDI Jaya or around Giant area like that. Quite well kept la that car i must say, cause the white color is still looks shining to me!!
not in s alam la aja. i saw the white CF4 in kuching last nite. the first CF4 i saw in kuching since i arrived yesterday

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Sato said:
What's the hassle to change from 4 lugs to 5 lugs ?

I found 4 lugs quite hard to find rims la....with the offset so deep !

How much r we talking about for the conversion...not including rims....??
I've quoted the conversion pricing in the previous postings.

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
amdfaisal said:
not in s alam la aja. i saw the white CF4 in kuching last nite. the first CF4 i saw in kuching since i arrived yesterday
kekekekeke

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
jester said:
i'm using the same plugs. so far ok for me.

what spark plug cables are you using?
Me also now NGK R (stock plugs). Will try Denso later since the Denso a bit cheaper (ie around RM42/peice).

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Ok ar

When idle..the engine feels more quiet.....acceleration.....won't feel much different ! Hahahhaa....

The original cable.....there's one steel pin inside one cable which is loose la....the mechanic said it's dangerous, might caught fire or make harm to the alternator ......so...change lor...

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
amdfaisal said:
aja,

now ur car 100% Euro R already ka?? or there are some other parts that need to be euro R'ed??
Last and final phase of conversion - recaro seats just got it 3 weeks ago. Now 99.5% l consider Euro R, except for the steering. I think i won't changed the ori CF4 steering la, cause it's damn big & wide:biggrin: :biggrin:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Sato said:
Ok ar

When idle..the engine feels more quiet.....acceleration.....won't feel much different ! Hahahhaa....

The original cable.....there's one steel pin inside one cable which is loose la....the mechanic said it's dangerous, might caught fire or make harm to the alternator ......so...change lor...
Sato,

I think u stilll need to find an aftermarket extractors (FGK, Mugen etc) to 'marry' with the NGK plug cable. U denifitely feel at lease 3% uptrend throttle response!!. Where to get?. Donno!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anybody know where can i do con rod strengthening? i mean by shot peening it, or even customizing a new one. the latter is the last option lah. my objective is to strengthen a 4g91's conrods for turbo use. or is there any swap job i.e. using a gsr turbo con rod as sustitute. any suggestions anyone? thanx by the way.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience